The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished the Naruto movie Road to Ninja.

I was pleasntly surprised, I really enjoyed it. I think the last fight could've been better but as a whole it was a great movie.

The feels was unreal
don't know why had to do my man naruto like that 
mean.gif
 nuked his feels man

yea that scene when he walked in the house and was like I'm home
for real man hit me like:

giphy.gif

then he happen upon Sakura lame self and she talking that "I wish I didn't have parents" noise 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I hope Kaguya hit her with like 10 of them ash sticks next chapter man 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

The movie just made Sakara look more pathetic than she already was.
chick did the same power axe kick like 3 times in the anime and still got wiped out.
Hinata kept the chick in check.

:lol: I mean the story is pretty cool too. I'm on like episode 9...unless it somehow drastically gets worse in the next episodes... :lol:

It reminds me of kill la kill a lot...and so far I like it better

Saw them both and loved them both, especially Jormungand. Valmet...
devil.gif

I can't wait for the next season of Jormungand and Season 2 of Psycho-Pass.
pimp.gif
Thanks im going to try and watch them on Hulu or some other site later on day. Probably start with Jormungand 

:lol: I mean the story is pretty cool too. I'm on like episode 9...unless it somehow drastically gets worse in the next episodes... :lol:

It reminds me of kill la kill a lot...and so far I like it better

the full story is in the video games, if you play Musou games you should check it out it's more fun than dynasty warriors imo

Hunter X Hunter
Is the guy who had the pins in his head really Killua's brother or can he manipulate how he looks? I know after he reveals himself you only see him as Killua's brother but I was always confused if that's really his brother or not.

Hunter X Hunter
Is the guy who had the pins in his head really Killua's brother or can he manipulate how he looks? I know after he reveals himself you only see him as Killua's brother but I was always confused if that's really his brother or not.

It's his real brother the pins are just a tool to change his appearance for his assassination jobs.

Man, [COLOR=#red]Space Dandy[/COLOR] this week was awesome. :lol:
I dont remember the last time i laughed this much at an episode of dandy. The stuffed so many high school tropes into this episode it was crazy. :lol:
I definitely saw some Mean Girls and High School Musical in this episode, and that whole prom sequence. :wow: :lol:
I'm glad to see that Dandy is an *** man and not just all about the boobies. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Finished all 220 episodes of "Naruto". Series started off so well but after the "Sound 4" saga, it's all a bunch of fillers and weak enemies. However, the last saga within the last five episodes was dope.

Now I'm on episode 6 of "Bleach". Been action packed so far. Just starting to learn about "Wholes" & "Hollows" now.

Finished all 220 episodes of "Naruto". Series started off so well but after the "Sound 4" saga, it's all a bunch of fillers and weak enemies. However, the last saga within the last five episodes was dope.

Now I'm on episode 6 of "Bleach". Been action packed so far. Just starting to learn about "Wholes" & "Hollows" now.

yea come in here about long running animes and ask us which ones to skip. the fillers in naruto almost had me really uninterested years ago when i first started it.

as far as bleach, other people don't but I love the bleach filler arc.
now the random bleach fillers are ridiculous but there isn't a false sense of it might be awesome (like Naruto was) you know when bleach is having a filler.

but yea what brought us all in for bleach (and reason why it's part of the big 3) is because of the action and decent story. (in the beginning.)

Tower of God is back. The set up seems interesting for this next arc. I don't like the new translation site it's on thought, but if it's the best we can get at the moment then I'll take it.

yea come in here about long running animes and ask us which ones to skip. the fillers in naruto almost had me really uninterested years ago when i first started it.

as far as bleach, other people don't but I love the bleach filler arc.
now the random bleach fillers are ridiculous but there isn't a false sense of it might be awesome (like Naruto was) you know when bleach is having a filler.

but yea what brought us all in for bleach (and reason why it's part of the big 3) is because of the action and decent story. (in the beginning.)

:lol:

Can't wait to get into Bleach heavy. Shippuden may be viewed after.

Back
Top Bottom