The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

u srs? :rofl: he can control it like bee? srs question

He was doing bijou bombs without having to be in a tailed beast form and he has kurama molding chakra for him nonstop now. Not to mention he's also in sage mode wile using kuramas chakra. I would say he's doing better than bee with that ordeal.

Sasuke is probably only on par because of the rinnengan

I agree. They both can fly (though Naruto is better at it) and Naruto can move almost as fast as Sasuke can though while Sasuke's either using some sort of super body flicker technique (i.e. Shisui) or just teleporting, Naruto is just literally moving quicker than everyone else, no gimmicks.

Then add the super healing and unlimited chakra compared to super Susanoo. I'd say they're pretty on par. Naruto might even be >>> Sasuke at this point. We've seen Sasuke doesn't have unlimited use of his super rinnesharingan.

Yeah, Naruto's been beyond Sasuke for a while, and if anything Sasuke only just now caught up. Keep in mind, Naruto's the one who's been spreading his chakra around to an entire army, and fighting for over a day straight, with little rest. His stamina and chakra are through the roof. He also hasn't shown any need for a recharge time, unlike Sasuke with his new teleportation technique.

10. Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)
9. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
8. Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist)
7. Naraku (Inuyasha)
6. Griffith (Berserk)
5. Lucy (Elfen Lied)
4. The Major (Hellsing Ultiamte)
3. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
2.Light Yagami (Death Note)
1.Johan Liebert (Monster)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/top-10-anime-villains

My man Vicious mad the cut
pimp.gif

I need to check out Berserk also.
Where is Dio Brando?!

Last edited:
Yo! Look at what I found. It's pretty awesome. :pimp:

I thought the video was great, until the exponential growth started, then my mind was blown. :wow: :wow:

Gurren Lagann too OP. :smh:
ROW! ROW! FIGHT THE POWAH! :pimp:

Im not liking the pace of swored art online 2. Not that I find it boring but its like 5 weeks and nothing really of great importance has happened( I'm mainly talking about kirito in the game). Put that against sao1 that came out swinging and had 5 great immersive episodes from the beginning.

Digimon Adventure Returns in Spring 2015

"The Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Event announced on Friday that the characters of the first Digimon Adventure anime are returning next spring. The video shown at the end of the event described the main character Taichi as being 17 years old in high school with his Digimon partner Agumon. The sequel anime series will tell a "new story" "for all the 'DigiDestined' in the world." "Now, [once] again, the adventure evolves." A pamphlet at the event confirmed that the project is a new animation series in production."

NOTE: This is not a remake of the original, or the sequel to the original, it is a completely new series using the characters from the original.

As a longtime fan of the series, especially the original, i'm pretty damn hyped for this. :smokin

Last edited:
after rereading HSDK on MS, the action wasn't as bad as I thought earlier. the only one doing some next level magic **** was Mikumo. on the other hand she been slamming folks without touching them since she was first introduced so whatever. intense chapter either way.

New Claymore chapter is out.
So, Teresa's awakened form is an archangel. I wasn't expecting an awakened form to have an awakened form. :lol:

80 episodes into One Piece & I'm finally starting to get hooked, took me forever to look past the weird style of art/animation

Back
Top Bottom