The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You right, b. :smh: @ Myself for disrespecting da gawd
You want to know something about your "Gawd"?
He was nothing more than a crop. A crop that was harvested as soon as he stopped ticking and was discarded into a ditch somewhere afterwards. He got no proper burial, no monument as a testament to his greatness, not even a memorial service. Nothing. Soon, his name, along with all his deeds, will be forgotten...

Think on that next time you talk about your gawd. :lol:

Last edited:

Your Gawd was being wrecked by Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke sliced your Gawd in half while he was trying to run away.
What? I'm a faithful member of the Church of the Toad Sage. New recruits are always welcome.
laugh.gif
Itachi beats Jiraiya with one eye closed tho

naruto sucks now man kishimoto is literally pulling things out his *** now 
mean.gif

But Itachi himself admitted that he would never win in a straight up fight with Jiraya, even with Kisame's help, tho...
I love Jiraiya too. Had to blink back a tear when my ***** died but we've seen what Itachi can do.

Can you tell me without a shadow of a doubt that Itachi would not put that work in? Cmon son.

We've also seen what Kisame is capable of. There's no way Jiraiya is beating the both of them.

I love Jiraiya too. Had to blink back a tear when my ***** died but we've seen what Itachi can do.
Can you tell me without a shadow of a doubt that Itachi would not put that work in? Cmon son.
We've also seen what Kisame is capable of. There's no way Jiraiya is beating the both of them.
If I remember correctly, Itachi said the best that outcome for the both of them would be a draw if they were lucky, even with reinforcements. So if Itachi, who is a very smart man mind you, says something like that about the one true god, then I'm likely to believe him. :lol:

gotta pour some out one time for the fallen soldiers Jiraiya, Asuma, and Neji.

Don't forget Ino and Shikamaru's dads as well. If I am not mistaken, These 5 (6 if you want to count Danzo) are the only major deaths on the leaf village side since the time skip. That's nuts. :lol:

If you want to add Kakashi's multiple deaths in there you can do that too. :lol:

Last edited:

But Itachi himself admitted that he would never win in a straight up fight with Jiraya, even with Kisame's help, tho...
Damn I only now remember that lol shoulda known better than to start something with you 
laugh.gif
 I still remember when my boy came up to me and said "BRUH I CANT BELIEVE JIRAIYA DIED" and I hadnt even read it yet 
mean.gif

Had to be like

Itachi > Jiraiya tho

Damn I only now remember that lol shoulda known better than to start something with you 
laugh.gif
 I still remember when my boy came up to me and said "BRUH I CANT BELIEVE JIRAIYA DIED" and I hadnt even read it yet 
mean.gif

Had to be like

Itachi > Jiraiya tho
I did the same thing to my boy by accident
laugh.gif

Son was in complete disbelief. Jiraiya was his favorite character.

P.S.

Susanoo, Izanagi, Izanami, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi > Unfinished Sage Mode

Son we like F using spoilers tonight huh
Lol he died in like 2007
This
laugh.gif
If you don't know he's dead yet you really got no one to blame but yourself

Regardless of when it happened, specific story events should be always be spoilered out of consideration for others. We may have people in here who haven't started ****ing with Naruto yet that like other series we talk about in here.

You right, b. :smh: @ Myself for disrespecting da gawd
You want to know something about your "Gawd"?
He was nothing more than a crop. A crop that was harvested as soon as he stopped ticking and was discarded into a ditch somewhere afterwards. He got no proper burial, no monument as a testament to his greatness, not even a memorial service. Nothing. Soon, his name, along with all his deeds, will be forgotten...

Think on that next time you talk about your gawd. :lol:

The disrespect in this post :x :smh: :rofl:

Itachi was just being modest with ya boy. Them shoulders would have clapped :smokin

As it stands right now though, GOAT mode Kakashi > Madara > Itachi >>>>> though.

I know NERF mode Madara was dropping flex bombs everywhere, but son got yolked up by BLACK ZETSU doe. His respect is gone now. IDC IDC IDC.

Kakashi hit a lick on Kaguya and is about to save the world. He's pretty much taken not only the essence of an entire clan, but is one transplant away from becoming the SO6P himself.

Son is probably going to snatch up Kaguya's Rinnegan before its all said and done.

Guy denied death I didnt know any thing about
I guess that one was more recent. I'll take responsibility and go edit that part out. My bad. :lol:
You should have seen him though, he was gonna die a true warrior's death until Naruto had to save him. That punk. :lol:

I'll occasionally lurk through this thread and decided to say f it and post. I've watched various anime over the years, I haven't really read much manga honestly. My dad pulled the epic awesomeness of renting Fist of the North Star and Ninja Scroll before I was 12 and I was hooked. DBZ and GT I've seen all episodes(only some of the original Dragon Ball though)...As well as Neon Genesis Evangelion. Lately it's been Naruto Shippuden after watching all of Naruto. I'm completely caught up on the anime I've been hit with spoilers various times so I know how some things play out but other aspects I'm happy not knowing. Y'all are all informative and friendly from what I've gathered and if time permits I'll try and watch some of the newer stuff recommended. :smile:

[COLOR=#red]Hanamonogatari[/COLOR]
:lol:

I want more now. It sucks that Hanamono only has one arc in it. :lol:

I'm happy that Kanbaru got some shine this time, since she was MIA for a good while now. I'm guessing that she's fully cured of her oddity now?
Also, Araragi looks so strange now that he's out of high school. These time skips always throw me off when a new season begins. I always get confused as to when exactly the arc being shown takes place. :lol:
And kaiki looks silly with that beard. :lol:

And now to wait for the next monogatari series, and for Kizumonogatari to come out one day. :lol: :frown:
Glad to see Kaiki okay, he did a complete 180 in the last arc of Monogatari for me. His monologues are goat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom