The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

thats like your opinion man

itachi admit he did a few things wrong hes still goat tho

all ur saying is he shouldnt have filled sasukes head with hatred and he shouldve killed orochimaru sooner which really doesnt matter

The worst thing about Sasuke is that his plan at its core is essentially the same as the one Itachi used on him but on a larger scale. Itachi wanted all Sasuke's anger directed at him, then when he killed him that anger and hatred would dissipate. But he just saw how well that went, now he's trying to do it with more uncontrollable variables. It's nonsensical. Son needs to just step aside and let Naruto rule with Shikamaru being his main advisor, which is what Shikamaru wants anyway. TenTen needs to seal Sasuke up in that damn gourd when this is over.

Barely anyone in this series has any sense, but between SO6P and Sasuke the stupidity has got to be at an all time high. 

Where does it make of how he went about things though....
Since Sasuke was a kid (after itachi killed everyone) he cared about nothing but restoring the uchiha name.
Now why did itachi eliminate them... because they had hatred and plans to over throw Konoha.
so again what was the point of torturing Him???
Why not have told him earlier and he could have had a good reason of getting strong of always protecting Konoha like his brother did and change the minds of Danzo and company.

Like let's be serious right now. Kishi botched this whole story.
and just made this whole Itachi thing pointless and silly.

this thing has blown up so far that i'ts just for the best to keep reading and stop specuvlationg

Dude give it up, Ten Ten is one of the most useless ninjas in konoha :lol: Rock lee and neji were about that life tho

Ninja dogs>>>> ten ten

Last edited:
Dude give it up, Ten Ten is one of the most useless ninjas in konoha
laugh.gif
Rock lee and neji were about that life tho

Ninja dogs>>>> ten ten
I know she's useless.  I was joking with that part. But it was weird Kishi wasted panels with having her find those ninja tools right before she got wrapped up in that leaf. I think he lost sight of what he wanted to do with the supporting characters at one point and just let things spiral out of control.

Yeah I can see that plus at that time he was doing 5 new chars per chapter.

On the subject of the goat itachi, if he straight up told sasuke the deal from the start then sasuke would have no motivation to stick by the village and become a capable ninja. He probably would have hated konoha and been to himself since itachi was rogue with no skills except for some kunai tricks and katon techniques.

Cross manga, itachi is comparable to sensui in the sense that their initial ideals were betrayed by the system that they're involved with and decided to break free. Cross platform, itachi is basically "the boss" from mgs3

Before I go any further in to this debate.

someone let me know the Shisui story they got ?

I just played that story part in the game.

someone mentioned there was a filler about shisui and danzo let me know the break down of that.

Depending on that, may or may not prove that Itachi was doing the stupid wrong thing from jump

Last edited:
Before I go any further in to this debate.

someone let me know the Shisui story they got ?

I just played that story part in the game.

someone mentioned there was a filler about shisui and danzo let me know the break down of that.

Depending on that, may or may not prove that Itachi was doing the stupid wrong thing from jump

shisui wanted to end the uchiha/konoha violence by talking to the uchiha and if not he would use his eye to stop it
danzo wanted to eliminate them from the jump so even if shisui plan pulled through it wouldnt matter
met up with shisui jacked his eye but *****ui dipped before he could kill him/steal the other
after that it was inevitable

Last edited:
oh ok, so it was the same as the game.

Who we should be praising is Danzo. my man was as ruthless as the 2nd hokage.

so Itachi lovers riddle me this......................
If Itachi wanted to carry on Shisui's will.
and had his (WAS GIVEN) the Magengkyo Sharigan.
Why did he feel the need to slaughter the entire clan instead of just putting them through genjutsu shisui had planned of doing?

better yet if he was going to do that anyway why not just had let Danzo do it?? since it seems that was Danzo's plan in the first place.

What I get from this is that Itachi was on Danzo's side practically the whole time..

now something doesn't add up
was Danzo for Itachis plan or against?
or vice versca.

Am I missing something????

BTW which was all the same as what the 2nd Hokage wanted, so I hope yall hate him as much as you hate Danzo too.
or admire Danzo as much as you admire the 2nd.

Last edited:
Itachi is the most senseless and convoluted character in manga and ya'll calling him the goat :lol:

The funny thing is that Naruto constantly rides this dude even though the only reason Naruto survived to even see a part 2 is because Sasuke spared his life, even though Itachi explicitly instructed him to kill his best friend. Sasuke chose to spare Naruto because he didn't want to follow Itachi's whims. Zombie sensei Itachi neglected to mention that :lol:

Last edited:
oh ok, so it was the same as the game.

Who we should be praising is Danzo. my man was as ruthless as the 2nd hokage.

so Itachi lovers riddle me this......................
If Itachi wanted to carry on Shisui's will.
and had his (WAS GIVEN) the Magengkyo Sharigan.
Why did he feel the need to slaughter the entire clan instead of just putting them through genjutsu shisui had planned of doing?

better yet if he was going to do that anyway why not just had let Danzo do it?? since it seems that was Danzo's plan in the first place.

What I get from this is that Itachi was on Danzo's side practically the whole time..

now something doesn't add up
was Danzo for Itachis plan or against?
or vice versca.

Am I missing something????

BTW which was all the same as what the 2nd Hokage wanted, so I hope yall hate him as much as you hate Danzo too.
or admire Danzo as much as you admire the 2nd.

Fairly certain Shisui's jutsu couldn't be used to that extent by anyone save maybe Shisui himself, as both Danzo and Itachi mentioned that the versions they had were limited compared to his. Using a genjutsu like that on just one of the clan members wouldn't have changed anything. And i'm also fairly certain it was never Danzo's plan to place anyone under a genjutsu, as he's the one who gave Itachi the ultimatum to kill the Clan.

Tobirama's the GOAT Hokage in my opinion, another guy who recognized a threat and had no problem slapping it down, and I have no problem with Danzo, save that he actually had a hand in creating more threats to the village than we saw him stop.

Last edited:
Itachi is that N brehssss face it, tried to make sasuke stronger than him cuz he still had love for him...he coulda just izanmi'd him but he wanted to realize himself (which he obv didn't)

Bleach is sooooooooo lit, I wonder what uryuu motives are

OP is dope as usual, Monkey D Luffy gonna catch that body, red hawk Gatling??

^ you think sasuke could have killed Naruto in that fight...? I'm not sure I interpreted it that way.

Last edited:
nah, sasuke got him early, he lucky the 9 tails aint go crazy tho...honestly tho, sasuke better get naruto now before the other half of the 9 tails power comes into play, he def won't stand a chance...even naruto might not lol

Is the The World God Only Knows manga worth reading?

Ehhh I've read it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.If you like harem manga go for it. It gets odd near the end with time travel and stuff. It's worth the read if you like harem manga tho. If not pass, if you do read it. I think my first time trying to read it I dropped it early on then went back once the series had ended.

^ you think sasuke could have killed Naruto in that fight...? I'm not sure I interpreted it that way.
Their fight at the valley of the end?
Yeah. Maybe I need to watch it again, bu the way I remember it, Sasuke TRIED to kill him... a couple of times. Kurama wasn't gonna let Naruto die in that fight.

Sasuke just peaced when he was down and there was the opening to bounce. I don't know that even if he'd wanted to finish Naruto off he could have? I mean we saw duke healing faster than Hashirama...

Last edited:

Yeah. Maybe I need to watch it again, bu the way I remember it, Sasuke TRIED to kill him... a couple of times. Kurama wasn't gonna let Naruto die in that fight.

Sasuke just peaced when he was down and there was the opening to bounce. I don't know that even if he'd wanted to finish Naruto off he could have? I mean we saw duke healing faster than Hashirama...
I really don't think he had the chakra left for anything else but he def could've just stabbed him with a kunai and ended it.

I totally forgot the demon fox chakra lets Naruto instantly heal/regenerate.

Have we seen that since then?

I totally forgot the demon fox chakra lets Naruto instantly heal/regenerate.

Have we seen that since then?

Yes. Yall forgot about him blasting a tripple rashamon and losing his top layer of skin and then healing when he calmed down

Pretty sure Sasuke could have killed him. He handled his *** and left him for dead. Naruto was out cold until Kakashi found him. Only reason Sasuke left was because he didn't want to kill his best friend like Itachi told him to an would rather do things on his own terms. Sasuke has no qualms about doing that now.

I was always under the assumption that the kyubi would break out at the moment that naruto died. Then kishi changed it so that the Kyuubi dies when the jink dies. But the chakras floats around for a bit before reforming the tailed beast.

Anyway as for itachi, I don't think he planned on Naruto being sasukes best friend. His plan was to fuel sasuke through hatred. Which kinda worked but kinda didn't since sasuke went with orochimaru.

Well that's the way the author meant for it to have been interpreted.....

Naruto was out cold and Sasuke walked away instead of slitting his throat.

He then had a monologue where he explicitly stated that he would not kill Naruto because he didn't want to follow Itachi's whims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom