The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Madara 
alien.gif

Guy like 'chill i just wanna try out a lil sumthin' and its a damn forrest
30t6p3b.gif

And anybody think The fake Madara could be Danzo??

Madara 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"Do you do know OUR plan as well"?
That of the Real Mada' and substitute Mada', who i still think, even now moreso than ever, is a cast off from OG madara. 

Notice how O.G Madara "glanced" into his clothing as though he was checking something on his body--perhaps he was checking some kind of signal/jutsu on his body that lets him know if fake Mada' is ok/alive and kicking. I wouldn't be surprised if the First's wood technique was involved; that or Hashirama's cells...perhaps OG madara used some sort of wood technique involving plant spores to create the fake Mada' who was infused with a smidge of the first's lifeforce and that's how the fake Mada--who is practically a clone--has survived this long.   

"Do you do know OUR plan as well"?
That of the Real Mada' and substitute Mada', who i still think, even now moreso than ever, is a cast off from OG madara. 

Notice how O.G Madara "glanced" into his clothing as though he was checking something on his body--perhaps he was checking some kind of signal/jutsu on his body that lets him know if fake Mada' is ok/alive and kicking. I wouldn't be surprised if the First's wood technique was involved; that or Hashirama's cells...perhaps OG madara used some sort of wood technique involving plant spores to create the fake Mada' who was infused with a smidge of the first's lifeforce and that's how the fake Mada--who is practically a clone--has survived this long.   

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Madara 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

can't be danzo. tobi was standing over his dead body once.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Madara 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

can't be danzo. tobi was standing over his dead body once.

The resurrected hashirama looked mad weak compared to this Madara. The author did not do justice to the first and second hokage. I don't think we even got to see the 4th at full power either.

Resurrected Itachi better go out like a boss.

Kabuto is a deux ex machina scientist.

The resurrected hashirama looked mad weak compared to this Madara. The author did not do justice to the first and second hokage. I don't think we even got to see the 4th at full power either.

word...itachi is hunting Kabuto down right now.

Out of all the Kages....Onoki really intrigues me next to Muu...those rock and dust particle jutsu's are bad %*@.

Could the real Madaras plan to be combined with Hashirama to become the true sage of six paths? Both body and spirit? The eyes are clearly not enough to beat everyone...

And if Madara didn't die after the fight at the valley of the end...%$# happened to dude to kill him?

Out of all the Kages....Onoki really intrigues me next to Muu...those rock and dust particle jutsu's are bad %*@.

Could the real Madaras plan to be combined with Hashirama to become the true sage of six paths? Both body and spirit? The eyes are clearly not enough to beat everyone...

And if Madara didn't die after the fight at the valley of the end...%$# happened to dude to kill him?

Can someone explain this wood Jutsu to me, and why its so powerful?
Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

Madara threw a forest at squad 4 and they looked in panic as if it was the most powerful thing they've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom