The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

For Fairytail,

Its so funny to see these other guilds so quick to help once the old group came back, but where were they during the 7 years when Fairytail turned into a #%@%*# guild and being bullied by lonesharks?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

yeah, but what about the others?
i wanna know what happened with Ultear, and who's the new #1 guild.
and seriously... who the hell is Romeo? did i miss something? did they show him anywhere in the chapters before this new arc started?
Romeo is in the very beginning chapters when Macao goes missing

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

yeah, but what about the others?
i wanna know what happened with Ultear, and who's the new #1 guild.
and seriously... who the hell is Romeo? did i miss something? did they show him anywhere in the chapters before this new arc started?
Romeo is in the very beginning chapters when Macao goes missing

can someone tell me whats going on no naruto
nerd.gif

^^Sam... All I can say is that some some cray %#%# went down in the last few Naruto chapters 
smokin.gif

^^Sam... All I can say is that some some cray %#%# went down in the last few Naruto chapters 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Yes... so crazy I am refreshing mangareader like crazy today

I'm just watching for their tweets
EDIT

RT @mangastream: Naruto, OP, HxH, Reborn and Bleach will all be delayed, looks like we won't have anything until tomorrow (commence raging).

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Yes... so crazy I am refreshing mangareader like crazy today

I'm just watching for their tweets
EDIT

RT @mangastream: Naruto, OP, HxH, Reborn and Bleach will all be delayed, looks like we won't have anything until tomorrow (commence raging).

I just watched this (english dub though) I was cryin. I replayed it like 5 times
PLEASEif there is any other anime with characters as funny as Guy and Lee, let me know

I just watched this (english dub though) I was cryin. I replayed it like 5 times
PLEASEif there is any other anime with characters as funny as Guy and Lee, let me know

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

oh yeah i knew that i was wondering if/why naruto was delayed im anxious for the new chap
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

oh yeah i knew that i was wondering if/why naruto was delayed im anxious for the new chap
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, I misread your previous post,
laugh.gif

But yeah... Mangastream sure loves playin' with our emotions.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, I misread your previous post,
laugh.gif

But yeah... Mangastream sure loves playin' with our emotions.

Ya'll need to stop bumpin this thread...

Spoiler [+]
It makes me think the release came out
frown.gif

Ya'll need to stop bumpin this thread...

Spoiler [+]
It makes me think the release came out
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom