The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

laugh.gif
@ My boy Iskandar in Fate Zero. Charges into the middle of a fight and tells the fighters to bow before the king. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ My boy Iskandar in Fate Zero. Charges into the middle of a fight and tells the fighters to bow before the king. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that and Waver being terrified all the time. That duo brings the lulz. Great battle while it lasted though.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that and Waver being terrified all the time. That duo brings the lulz. Great battle while it lasted though.

I don't think Madara had the Rinnegan when he fought the first hokage. Didn't Kabuto make adjustments to him to bring out his full potential or something?

I don't think Madara had the Rinnegan when he fought the first hokage. Didn't Kabuto make adjustments to him to bring out his full potential or something?

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Anybody watch that new Gundam Age?
To lazy to catch up with Naruto at the moment. 
I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I'm interested in it. Actually hyped. 

I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I'm interested in it. Actually hyped. 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Madara mentioned that he awakened the Rinnengan right before his death, so i'm guessing that he might not have had a chance to use it. We'll see what happens.

On another note, i just wanted to say that my friend made it into a Yahoo Blizzcon cosplay gallery. She's even the main picture on the article when you see it on the site.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the link:
http://games.yahoo.com/ph...11-photo-1319315034.html
She's picture #12 of 20.
 I just though I'd share.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Madara mentioned that he awakened the Rinnengan right before his death, so i'm guessing that he might not have had a chance to use it. We'll see what happens.

On another note, i just wanted to say that my friend made it into a Yahoo Blizzcon cosplay gallery. She's even the main picture on the article when you see it on the site.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the link:
http://games.yahoo.com/ph...11-photo-1319315034.html
She's picture #12 of 20.
 I just though I'd share.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

downloading them, will watch once I am done with this CCNA

Originally Posted by PRIME

downloading them, will watch once I am done with this CCNA

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Fate/Zero just got a whole lot interesting
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

and it seems like life for Fairy Tail is not so good anymore
frown.gif

yea when she said she would go see her Og i knew he was dead......well look at the bright side she rich and don't got to worry about being homeless
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Fate/Zero just got a whole lot interesting
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

and it seems like life for Fairy Tail is not so good anymore
frown.gif

yea when she said she would go see her Og i knew he was dead......well look at the bright side she rich and don't got to worry about being homeless
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Mirai Nikki saying good night through the mail slot
eek.gif

I remember in Fairy Tail, her dad lost all the money, so she's not exactly rich

yeah, but what about the others?
i wanna know what happened with Ultear, and who's the new #1 guild.
and seriously... who the hell is Romeo? did i miss something? did they show him anywhere in the chapters before this new arc started?

so... my cuz  just sent me the link to Mirai Nikki, and i remember it because it was mentioned here but not seen it at the time
...i just caught up with all 3 eps
eek.gif
at Yuno at the end. sith really scared me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom