The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How do you beat someone in chess who can see the future? Yhwach trash. It is nice to see Aizen out here doing Aizen things again though.

Used to feel sorry for Sanji ending up on that island but that was the best thing that ever happened to him because it got him away from this crazy *** family 
laugh.gif

How do you beat someone in chess who can see the future? Yhwach trash. It is nice to see Aizen out here doing Aizen things again though.

Used to feel sorry for Sanji ending up on that island but that was the best thing that ever happened to him because it got him away from this crazy *** family :lol:  
Heart of the cards. Don't ask questions, just go with it

I normally don't complain about Bleach but this whole "I can see everything" gimmick Yhwach has is getting old. He's gonna easily turn the tables on these guys.

I actually liked that Bleach chapter. I hate how they wasted Yhwach on such a trash arc though smh.

Sanji bout to wreckkkkkkk judge, He dont use the riot gear like the rest of Germa66....Diable Jambe of death coming soon...The vinsmoke boys outside of sanji are cyborgs or something, like Enels lil homies
Bleach....bout time Aizen did something
91 Days....soooooo lit
Also for the HxH fans, Togashi said the hiatus wont be too long

Anyone got any recommendations from the new season? I've been lacking and haven't given much a look yet.

So far I mess with Shokugeki no Soma S2, Mob Psycho 100, Orange, and Handa-kun.

I want to give the new Berserk a look, but I've been too lazy to do my Googles to find out whether I need any prior knowledge first.

Anyone got any recommendations from the new season? I've been lacking and haven't given much a look yet.

So far I mess with Shokugeki no Soma S2, Mob Psycho 100, Orange, and Handa-kun.

I want to give the new Berserk a look, but I've been too lazy to do my Googles to find out whether I need any prior knowledge first.

-Relife
-Tales of Zestiria( it's started off a bit slow)
-Days( soccer anime)
-This art club has a problem( comedy)
-91 Days( boardwalk empire anime)
-Sweetness and lightning( cute slice of life anime about a father, daughter and his student cooking. Think Barakamon)

Berserk is ok. I'm a bit disappointed as a fan of the manga but if this is what we get so be it. You'd probably be lost if you don't watch the OG series or the movies

Last edited:
-Relife
-Tales of Zestiria( it's started off a bit slow)
-Days( soccer anime)
-This art club has a problem( comedy)
-91 Days( boardwalk empire anime)
-Sweetness and lightning( cute slice of life anime about a father, daughter and his student cooking. Think Barakamon)

Berserk is ok. I'm a bit disappointed as a fan of the manga but if this is what we get so be it. You'd probably be lost if you don't watch the OG series or the movies

I forgot to mention RELife, I had watched that too. Finally prompted me to catch up on the manga as well.

Going to give everything else you mentioned a look over the course of this weekend, thanks for blessing me with this list.

I'll go ahead and pass on Berserk then.

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul: Re
All hail the king... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Also, I didn't know that Re was Maltese for king. :lol:

I still read Tokyo Ghoul but I have no whats going or who a good majority of the people are.

I still read Tokyo Ghoul but I have no whats going or who a good majority of the people are.
Thats why i stopped reading. I had NO idea what was going on compared to the first season. Just alot of names and situations thrown around that i had no clue about. I said i was going to pick it back up in a couple months though or wait till its finished.

I might wait until it's all completed and binge read it. I think having to wait week to week doesn't help. It's one of my favorite ones to read because I like the characters and the premise but as we've said its hard to follow.

RE: Zero
Oh dayum. What an ending. :wow:

My boy Bubby is finally about to rejoin the fray :pimp:

That part in the intro where the shadow arms are about to wrap around Emilia suddenly makes way more sense |I

Any thoughts on what exactly might've happened with Rem? I feel like it may have to do with his mental state, but it seems like something far deeper could be occurring.

This series has clearly never heard of the word "downtime". Madness and hecticness every week.

Last edited:
My boy Bubby is finally about to rejoin the fray :pimp:

That part in the intro where the shadow arms are about to wrap around Emilia suddenly makes way more sense |I

Any thoughts on what exactly might've happened with Rem? I feel like it may have to do with his mental state, but it seems like something far deeper could be occurring.

This series has clearly never heard of the word "downtime". Madness and hecticness every week.

you talkin about how people just forget about her? I have a feeling that mist monster has more to it than meets the eye. It might be one of its powers, I dont know. It also made people forget about that other caravan guy that vanished first. I think he might have eaten them or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom