The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

At least Aizen might potentially get some time to shine again.
laugh.gif
Nah, on top of all the OP powers he has by his self, he shoud still have   Yamamoto's Bankai. Aizen aint' about to do ****. 
laugh.gif

can anyone help me find this manga? i dont know the name, its been probably 7-9 years since ive read it.

it involves 2 male protagonist, takes place in a major city, i would like to say tokyo possibly, the manga has some cursing and perverted scenes. I do recall it being an action manga, mostly guns, pistols. if anyone can name it then man your the real MVP.

did anyone see that mecha samurai show on netflix yet, i was going to start it but it had subtitles and i was busy working so i didnt have time to read... how was it.

can anyone help me find this manga? i dont know the name, its been probably 7-9 years since ive read it.

it involves 2 male protagonist, takes place in a major city, i would like to say tokyo possibly, the manga has some cursing and perverted scenes. I do recall it being an action manga, mostly guns, pistols. if anyone can name it then man your the real MVP.
lmao described every other manga for the past 20 years

Vinsmoke Jajji will be very surprised when he see Sanji doesn't use his hands & that he can skywalk without all that tech all of Germa uses

Alright need a little help here
Saw this on some random ig page
It seems to be a movie
The boy is looking at a fine Asian shawty with a kimono
While she passing by on a train

If anyone knows it help a brother out

Unlike naruto. Bleached reached its pinnacle before hueco Mundo even ended. I feel like Ulquirra vs Ichigo was the last great battle

Unlike naruto. Bleached reached its pinnacle before hueco Mundo even ended. I feel like Ulquirra vs Ichigo was the last great battle

Yep. Naruto maxed out around pain vs Naruto tho.
Shippuuden wasn't that good tho. Once they made itachi a good guy I knew it was Finna be over

Naruto still had exciting moments tho. And tons more potential. (Imo) and can still go multiple directions even today. Follow other characters.

Bleach has always been fairly linear. Never truly developed charachters after SS arc.
We were getting story back grounds. Then they just stopped after kenpachi and ichigo fight

Yep. Naruto maxed out around pain vs Naruto tho.
Shippuuden wasn't that good tho. Once they made itachi a good guy I knew it was Finna be over
Eh id say Naruto maxed out after part 1 ended. Part 2 was a letdown as soon as it started

-Naruto taking 3 years and not coming back a badass.
- more chasing sasuke
- switching between sasuke and Naruto storylines that weren't really that interesting
- then DBZ power levels increasing

Last edited:
I don't wanna say I gave up in naruto but yeah I gave up i stopped around the kakashi backstory arc with the Anbu black ops but I bought ninja storm 3 so I figure it about evens out.

Back
Top Bottom