The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I disagree. Naruto was still a dummy but his resolve was stronger. He had new tricks tho not many.
Sasuke came back completely badas And im not a sasuke fan but he was cookin since day 1. since crushing Sakura's heart and about to beat down Sai, naruto and sakura and yammaoto. . beating down oorchimaru. Danzo, itachi so on and so on

Boruto still has potential. They introduced Gaara's kids in the last chapter. And the art is getting better
I havent seen a baruto chapter since the beginning but ill wait til about a year so i can binge.

Last edited:
Sasuke was hella cookin. You could tell he was Kishi's favorite character because he kept giving Sasuke new fits every chapter.

Sasuke might be the flyest anime character lol

Catched the 7 deadly sins on netflix. Was surprised of how good it is. Seems Reall similar to full metal alchemist to me. Love it

Sasuke was an absolute beast.. this ep alone was straight fire.
I stopped watching the anime after Asuma died (straight hurt me + i had other stuff goign on in my life i couldnt take the feels.)

You see how he just let the Sword slide back in his Scabbard... :smokin

I still think Yamato was a beast and kishi never let the boy cook! I wanted to see him capture sasuke and have to have oorchi help out.

Just watched some of that clip...I completely forgot who Sai even was 
laugh.gif

I dropped the 7 Deadly Sins manga after that whole reveal with Gilthunder. That nonsense left a bad taste in my mouth, borderline Fairy Tail stuff. I might pick it back up.

Boruto still has potential.
It's done bro. I don't even want to read or watch it. He needs to go ahead and make a new anime/manga with a cool theme. He can do it but this Naruto **** is dead.

Eh id say Naruto maxed out after part 1 ended. Part 2 was a letdown as soon as it started

-Naruto taking 3 years and not coming back a badass.
- more chasing sasuke
- switching between sasuke and Naruto storylines that weren't really that interesting
- then DBZ power levels increasing

Pretty much agree with this. The chasing sasuke thing really had me wanting to quit the series. Honestly the **** shoulda just be named "Sasuke" from the jump. The whole story woulda made more sense that way.

Yeah the DBZ power level thing was also trash. I hated the way everyone had to team up to fight madara. Horrible

Boruto still has potential. They introduced Gaara's kids in the last chapter. And the art is getting better
I had no idea they were still making chapters of Naruto GT. Gotta see what Gaara's kids look like. Hopefully they're not even a 1/4 as creepy as he is/was. 
laugh.gif

Sasuke was hella cookin. You could tell he was Kishi's favorite character because he kept giving Sasuke new fits every chapter.

Sasuke might be the flyest anime character lol
Man it was clear as hell Kishi loved Sasuke more. I wish I got to ask him about that last year at comic con so he could lie to my face about it 
laugh.gif

"I love all my creations equally."

"Even Sakura?"

"No more questions!"

I dropped the 7 Deadly Sins manga after that whole reveal with Gilthunder. That nonsense left a bad taste in my mouth, borderline Fairy Tail stuff. I might pick it back up.
So you been missing out on Escanor? Bruh pick that **** back up right now.
ive been debating going back to fairy tail....

anyone current think it's worth it.
Nope.

I ended up watching the Boruto movie on a whim

It wasn't bad except for the fact that Sasuke and Naruto got super nerfed from being gods just so there would be tension.

But the main thing is that I know that Naruto could stay part 1 forever, but everything since just doesn't work IMO. The core ideas of the ninja system was great and is have liked to see more of it but once everybody started getting all powerful and being a ninja didn't really matter or just lost itself

Sasuke was an absolute beast.. this ep alone was straight fire.
I stopped watching the anime after Asuma died (straight hurt me + i had other stuff goign on in my life i couldnt take the feels.)

You see how he just let the Sword slide back in his Scabbard... :smokin

I still think Yamato was a beast and kishi never let the boy cook! I wanted to see him capture sasuke and have to have oorchi help out.

-Yamato
- Neji
-Rock Lee
- Itachi( to an extent)
-Kakashi( Kakashi was the Piccolo of Naruto)

All got majorly ****** by Kishi. They were all supposed to be special but never got any shine. I mean, Yamato is a clone of Hashirama for goodness sake. Even if he was a quarter as powerful he's still be a beast

Catched the 7 deadly sins on netflix. Was surprised of how good it is. Seems Reall similar to full metal alchemist to me. Love it
Yeah. I really enjoyed it and was surprised. Hawk the pig is the best character of course

I'm not sure if I agree with that kakashi/piccolo comparison.
Kakashi was the teacher who was there to let viewers know of the threat was credible. Plus he didn't beat a ton of people and he was supposedly a great well known ninja

- Got captured by Zabuza and had to have his genin save him
- Got punked by Orochimaru when he was sealing Sasukes seal in part 1
- got destroyed by Itachi
- couldn't take out deidara
- Couldn't finish off Kakuzu.
- was kinda useless in the war

The war was when he was his most useful. Besides teaching Sasuke chidori he was largely useless every other time.

Last edited:
Just watched this weeks ep of Re:Zero. I have to say that this was kind of a case of having nonsensical stuff to move the plot forward. Like the Wotches cult is an extremely dangerous group that you don't just let act because it won't affect you. Them assassinating Emilia means 2 things. They get more bold and eventually will come after you, and it hurts the candidates legitimacy. If people start seeing this group acting crazy with no repercussions, how am I supposed to trust you as a leader

Take Game of thrones for example. Little finger didn't really gain anything rom helping out Jon beat Ramsey. Sansa wasn't gonna up and forgive him or anything. But you can't let this dude Ramsey just run around unchecked. Or the mob. You don't let new players come in and take out an old family

Last edited:
Bleach

OK, that was pretty neat. A throwback to the old days. :lol:

One Piece
The vinsmoke family are a bunch of *****. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom