The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man bleach was doing us too dirty, they had made tousen a bug, they had that wierd espada with pink hair, and then they had that other wierd numbered espada I think 10? All black characters that were weak af and weird.

I'd rather you just not have any black characters at all If you gonna make them trash. :lol:

That's why I always liked soul eater because of this character

Last edited:
Lol there are probably less than 5000 black people in japan. So why would there be? Lmao

Yall wilding tho. Yall know ive been talking about Pre HM aizen tho right?? Again. Very powerful but not OP. Def not madara. If we're counting this as pre time skip like naruto. I would say he would be more oorochi. Where only like 3 other ninjas could see him

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN JAPAN....

I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THE WORLD OF ATTACK ON TITAN, YOU TELLIN THERE'S NO BLACK PEOPLE AT ALL? THERE'S CAUCASIONS, ASIANS, ETC. WITHIN THE WALLS. I GUESS US BLACK FOLKS WERE TOO TASTY TO THOSE TITANS :lol:

Bro this might be the worst run around oda has ever made..like you shoulda seen my face when I realized Luffy was still in that silly *** forest
mean.gif

I don't really have a problem with the forest. If the forest drags on I will, but I don't think it's gotten to a point of annoyance yet, it's just this arc has better stuff to focus on, but the progression still has been quick in every other place, but the forest. This isn't an instance of as long as Luffy's stuck the whole plot is stuck. Plus it's been what 3 forest chapter?

It's also actually one of the better run around. Look at that stupid string clone in Dressrosa or the constant restarts, Luffy getting stuck in the rock/water in Arlong park, Luffy getting swallowed by the snake was ok I guess, but not really entertaining, Luffy getting stuck in buildings multiple times in Water 7, I prefer this forest more than the thriller bark one probably, because there are tangible threats in Big Mom's henchmen, as long as Nami and co are away from Luffy. A page of the chapter being the forest I can live with, easily.

Sorry if late but wow

800000000 episodes later

came in to say this finally happened :lol:

i remmeber reading that he wanted to show kakshis face eventually but wasnt sure how

guess a filler about team work works :lol:

Last edited:
came in to say this finally happened :lol:

i remmeber reading that he wanted to show kakshis face eventually but wasnt sure how

guess a filler about team work works :lol:
I thought that the episode was based on that short manga he wrote years ago that showed his face. :lol:

Never wanted to drop kick a worthless pos like subaru as badly as I do now.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Gotta rewatch what has aired of Amaama to Inazuma and all of Flying Witch to get over this :smh:

White Fox :pimp:

Last edited:

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Gotta rewatch what has aired of Amaama to Inazuma and all of Flying Witch to get over this
mean.gif

White Fox
pimp.gif
Me when I saw he was still on that rooftop like it's all good nah B he gotta square up

Gotta rewatch what has aired of Amaama to Inazuma and all of Flying Witch to get over this :smh:

Me when I saw he was still on that rooftop like it's all good nah B he gotta square up

Yo I felt the same way. Like Emilia don't even like you bruh. But Rem has been a real one since day 1. Dying for you multiple times. Hanging by your side. Like I could see if there was a legit reason from the authors stand point but there isn't. He just rejected Rem because of plot and not actual reasons. He hasn't even had that many scenes with Emilia tbh in comparison to other characters.

I was feeling bad for everything that happens to Subara but not anymore. He's right about himself. He's pretty much garbage

Now if Prison school does this same BS and destroys the HanaXKiyoshi ship there's gonna be some real problems

I usually don't even get angry at shows because it's up to the author to do what they want. But this one gets me. It's up there with Wufei killing Treize in GW

Last edited:
Now if Prison school does this same BS and destroys the HanaXKiyoshi ship there's gonna be some real problems

I usually don't even get angry at shows because it's up to the author to do what they want. But this one gets me. It's up there with Wufei killing Treize in GW

HanaXKiyoshi? Like that ship is ever gonna set sail. It was literally designed with holes in the hull for maximum sinkage... :lol:

Last edited:

HanaXKiyoshi? Like that ship is ever gonna set sail. It was literally designed with holes in the hull for maximum sinkage... :lol:
Hey, it's been trudging along more so than Chiyo. Sure it may vanish every now and then but then Boom, you get Hana peeing on Kitoshi and its full speed ahead

mob psycho finally shaping up to be a good show.
only took four episodes :smh:

body improvement club :pimp:

if you still aint watching :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
I CAME IN HERE TO TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY'S BOY. SUBARU.

SHAKE MY GOD DAMN HEAD.

THIS GUY HAS THE DEFINITION OF A DOWN A** CHICK AND STILL STUCK ON EMILIA. REM IS A REAL ONE, IN LOVE WITH YOU AND LOOKS BETTER THAN EMILIA. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO ASK FOR HER HELP AFTER ALL REM SAID ON THAT ROOFTOP? :smh:

CAN'T RESPECT HIM ANYMORE.

Speaking of ****** characters

I just realized that this ******* blew all of his drug making money on hookers and hennesy while making weapons of mass destruction with kidnapped children he drugged in the next room and for some reason People still want him as a crew member [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

NOT SURE I CAN EVEN CONTINUE TO WATCH RE:ZERO ANYMORE AFTER THAT LAST EPISODE. S**T JUST GOT ME HEATED.
Yeah. Like that's the kinda thing that can make you stop watching a show. I'll probably still keep watching but man I'm a lot less interested now they gotta pull me back somehow

Tower of God
Baam finally acting like a Irregular. Hopefully when he sees Rachel this time, he just bodies her after he gets any answers then keep it moving to Walhaiksong. Hopefully Urek or another high ranker or Irregular takes him under his wing. 
Koon had to get dressed up in case anyone from the 10 families happened to see him.
Obviously Androssi losing to Kaiser wasn't enough of a reality check, I wonder if she has to fight Baam and loses will that be enough.

Wanna see them free Rak and then Rak put in work. But I think we might see Ran vs Inieta, although Ran gets a lot of fights, I'd like to see someone else get one, like Hatsu vs Inieta for a real swordfight.

Tower of God
Baam finally acting like a Irregular. Hopefully when he sees Rachel this time, he just bodies her after he gets any answers then keep it moving to Walhaiksong. Hopefully Urek or another high ranker or Irregular takes him under his wing. 
Koon had to get dressed up in case anyone from the 10 families happened to see him.
Obviously Androssi losing to Kaiser wasn't enough of a reality check, I wonder if she has to fight Baam and loses will that be enough.

Wanna see them free Rak and then Rak put in work. But I think we might see Ran vs Inieta, although Ran gets a lot of fights, I'd like to see someone else get one, like Hatsu vs Inieta for a real swordfight.
A lot of this could've been avoided if Androssi aint run off half cocked and challenge Kaiser to a fight

A lot of this could've been avoided if Androssi aint run off half cocked and challenge Kaiser to a fight
Of course. Androssi thinks she's untouchable. Already talking about if she fights Kaiser again she can take her and the 10 bosses. 
She needs a reality check. I wonder if SIU would go the route of having her lose her Zahard princess status? Plus now she's not even attempting to help Koon, Baam, and Leesoo solve the problem, other than saying oh let me just beat Baam, make him a servant, then beat Kaiser. 

Also interesting in what Jinsung is planning. 

Of course. Androssi thinks she's untouchable. Already talking about if she fights Kaiser again she can take her and the 10 bosses. 
She needs a reality check. I wonder if SIU would go the route of having her lose her Zahard princess status? Plus now she's not even attempting to help Koon, Baam, and Leesoo solve the problem, other than saying oh let me just beat Baam, make him a servant, then beat Kaiser. 

Also interesting in what Jinsung is planning. 
It was hilarious how she was tryna be all sexy with Baam to get him to help her out and he was like "Sorry but nah. I gotta chase Rachel" 
laugh.gif

It was hilarious how she was tryna be all sexy with Baam to get him to help her out and he was like "Sorry but nah. I gotta chase Rachel" 
laugh.gif
The thing is she expected the same old Baam, not the Baam who is starting to realize he needs to walk his own path, whether that's being a human or a God, and understand himself. If she caught him before the Rice Pot, he probably would have done what she wanted. But it was hilarious to see Androssi just start threatening him like that would convince him then just start throwing a fit talking about "you're not saying what I want to hear."
Androssi likes the idea of Baam more than she actually likes him. It's a situation where I think if she were to actually get him, she wouldn't want him anymore. Separation and pursuit has made her act like this, but whenever she spent time with him she's never liked it all that much until he drops some nice line on her by accident. 

I hate Rachel and wish Baam would body her, but at the same time I understand his position. For years she was literally the only person he ever knew. He sees her like a sister, and when she betrayed him, he knew it hurt, but never really understood why it hurt, so until he reconciles and understands Rachel, he feels like he can't move forward with himself and probably any of this other relationships as much as he wants. Best case scenario, he gets answers from Rachel, gets whatever he emotionally needs from her, then kills her or Koon kills her. She's literally the most useless irregular there is, can't do anything on her own. 

Back
Top Bottom