The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

and the principals story is so dumb but i actually wanna see where they go with it

mr nice guy gonna end up working at the school and the girl gonna be vp 
laugh.gif

Boku no Hero
Everyone out here working hard training and my man Mineta busy making anal beads 
roll.gif

One Piece

Oda heard you guys liked the woods so much that he gave you another chapter of it. :lol:

Bleach

looks like yhwach is keeping his promise of coming back to end them when they are at their happiest. Interesting...

Also, rukia finally made it. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait did they just completely throw away the rest of the Quincy arc forreal?

Damn. I actually feel sorry for Kubo now.

Reminder: Jump is on break next week for Obon. 

One Piece
As I re-read Tower of God, it makes me glad Oda decided to keep humor a consistent part of the series. ToG had plenty of humor in part 1 then in part 2 moved away from it, it seems. I highly recommend ToG for anyone not reading it. The art if rough early on but gets much better and the story is excellent.
Anyway, the forest plot progressed and we got plenty of info. Luffy and Nami should have no problem getting out the forest now since Nami can just follow the Vivre Card. I wonder if Luffy will fight Cracker now or hold off. 

Chopper is probably captured now, but he's starting to seem more reliable. A couple chapters ago he's the one who realized mirror Luffy was fake and now he's the one talking about them underestimating Big Mom.

I wonder how Brook's fruit would interact with Big Mom's. Brook definitely needs time to shine, hopefully he gets it here. BM's fruit also reminds me of Moriah's a bit.

Also, Chopper will probably be forced to help Caesar with the giantification drug, since Brulee saw him turn giant. 

We're also seeing that crew setup in the NW of 3 top underlings and then a captain who stands above them is going to continue. So Jinbe incoming. Although I'd like to see how Pedro matches up power wise. 

Dropped soul eater after the first season with that wack *** ending. That girl should have got murked

How one can keep up with bleach but deprive themselves from OP is beyond me. But then again I was lost too long ago :lol:

Man I hope yhwach doesn't come back, but I can see it 
mean.gif

Out of the big 3 in OP,Naruto, and Bleach, Blackbeard is the only villain I would hate to see win more than yhwach.

Back
Top Bottom