The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Attack on Titan somebody else commented this prior in the chapter comment section and I'd thought I'd share it here
Few points to explain what's going on : (the history is different based on whose side you are on, but these are the essential points)
1. 1820 years ago, Ymir Fritz acquired the Titans power. This was separated into 9 titan shifter powers. (like in Naruto)
2. She established the kingdom of Elodia with this power, after defeating the Mare people. Her people (Elodians) ruled and controlled the main continent for 1700 years.
3. After this, the Mare people fought back and went on war for 80 years. The Mare people stole 7 of the 9 shifter powers from the Elodians.
4. The Fritz ruler (of the Elodians) decided not to fight back and retreated to Paradi (paradise) Island with most of the Elodians, where he constructed 3 Walls(the walls we know of). Some of the Elodians were left on the main continent.
5. The Mare established a sort of a Nazi-ish government on the main continent, discriminating against the Elodians. Grisha lived in one of the Elodian ghettos.
6. The Mare Government's technology progressed really fast so they needed more fuel, and there's a lot of it on Paradi Island. But the Fritz ruler there may release the Wall Titans if they declared war.
7. Thus they established warriors, who'd be young kids of 5-7 yrs chosen from the Elodian ghettos. These warriors would be given the 7 shifter powers and would infiltrate the walls and obtain the Fritz ruler's power (the coordinate).
8. Grisha was a part of some Elodian revolutionaries, who wanted to revive Elodia. They were caught after Zeke, their son, who was supposed to become a Warrior, exposed them. They'll now be sent to Paradi island as Titans.
Also, there's a lot of references to previous chapters.
- The smiling Titan that ate Eren's mom looks like Dianna Fritz, Grisha's first wife.
- Most of those revolutionaries look like the Titans that attacked Trost.
- Zeke, the future beast titan, is holding a monkey toy and playing with fallen soldiers and a horse.

The Drifters
Bloody Start, I'm talking buddy came in straight clapping shoulders slice and dicing heads

Art style was different
Not all kawaii and glossy like everything else

I was hype watching the battle then It turned into a slight comedy with the duck jokes

But It had its mystery after entering the white room (purgatory)

Will continue watching

Bloodiovers episode one was good
Expected the whole "You get away with stuff because your dad is some awesomesause guy"
Might drop the series depending on how things go up to episode 5
Dumbest Moment in the whole first episode was when guy took his shades off to pick something up...

Occultic Nine
this girls sweater muffins are ridiculous!
Straight cannons! Might even be bigger than Tsunada and Oreihema (That girl from bleach)
Most likely just because she was drawn with a little frame though
Slow start so far but all the bodies that popped up has me interested
Reminds me of Durararara

And gonna finish the night off with Bungou Stray Dogs season 2

So far this season has me watching more than 3 series out of the line up

Last edited:
Attack on Titan somebody else commented this prior in the chapter comment section and I'd thought I'd share it here
Few points to explain what's going on : (the history is different based on whose side you are on, but these are the essential points)
1. 1820 years ago, Ymir Fritz acquired the Titans power. This was separated into 9 titan shifter powers. (like in Naruto)
2. She established the kingdom of Elodia with this power, after defeating the Mare people. Her people (Elodians) ruled and controlled the main continent for 1700 years.
3. After this, the Mare people fought back and went on war for 80 years. The Mare people stole 7 of the 9 shifter powers from the Elodians.
4. The Fritz ruler (of the Elodians) decided not to fight back and retreated to Paradi (paradise) Island with most of the Elodians, where he constructed 3 Walls(the walls we know of). Some of the Elodians were left on the main continent.
5. The Mare established a sort of a Nazi-ish government on the main continent, discriminating against the Elodians. Grisha lived in one of the Elodian ghettos.
6. The Mare Government's technology progressed really fast so they needed more fuel, and there's a lot of it on Paradi Island. But the Fritz ruler there may release the Wall Titans if they declared war.
7. Thus they established warriors, who'd be young kids of 5-7 yrs chosen from the Elodian ghettos. These warriors would be given the 7 shifter powers and would infiltrate the walls and obtain the Fritz ruler's power (the coordinate).
8. Grisha was a part of some Elodian revolutionaries, who wanted to revive Elodia. They were caught after Zeke, their son, who was supposed to become a Warrior, exposed them. They'll now be sent to Paradi island as Titans.
Also, there's a lot of references to previous chapters.
- The smiling Titan that ate Eren's mom looks like Dianna Fritz, Grisha's first wife.
- Most of those revolutionaries look like the Titans that attacked Trost.
- Zeke, the future beast titan, is holding a monkey toy and playing with fallen soldiers and a horse.

This chapter dropped an insane amount of content. They basically answered like 80% of what everyone was wondering this entire series.

Watched the first ep of March Comes in like a Lion. It was solid. But it felt like they really went for the Your lie in April vibe with it. And it's pretty heavy handed. More so than YLIA

Ibe never heard fairy tail and lit put together in the sane sentence looks like i need to catch up. Im a year behind tho...

Fairy Tail used to be lit until that dumb *** festival arc where I dropped the series.

And then they revealed Natsu's true back story and I thought that was lit too

True but I just hate that people never die. Power of friendship is so strong in FT smh

you got a problem with friendship?

Last edited:
http://kotaku.com/studio-ghibli-color-designer-michiyo-yasuda-has-died-1787696219
Studio Ghibli Color Designer Michiyo Yasuda Has Died.
One of the most memorable, evocative features of Studio Ghibli films is their use of color. The woman responsible for that has passed away. She was 77.

Michiyo Yasuda collaborated with Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata long before they established Studio Ghibli, working on films like 1972's Panda! Go, Panda! and as a color designer on Miyazaki’s 1976 television series 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother. After doing Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind at Topcraft, she headed up the color department at the then newly-formed Studio Ghibli.

The new (finale) episodes of Shippuden..........heard a lot about it and haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

That is my goal by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom