The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lol im pretty broken inside (sadly not joking)
One anime scene that got me was hughes funeral and hearing that little girl. My dad passed away like 4 months before i saw thay.

Also in to shed tears [emoji]127807[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127871[/emoji][emoji]127807[/emoji]

Not shambles but at least once during your viewing you should be holding back tears. At least once.
If not then I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to make you that way. 

I held out for most of it but at the end I had to let a few thug tears loose. 
The moment that got me

when his sister is slowly starving to death and puts the marble in her mouth because she thinks it's foood :smh:

Last edited:

Not shambles but at least once during your viewing you should be holding back tears. At least once.
If not then I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to make you that way. 

I held out for most of it but at the end I had to let a few thug tears loose. 
The moment that got me
when his sister is slowly starving to death and puts the marble in her mouth because she thinks it's foood
mean.gif
That was the one that warmed my tear ducts up but the one that got the tears flowing was shortly after when she dies and they do the short montage of all the cute things she used to do and they showed her playing rock paper scissors with her reflection. It was so stupid and cute and kiddy that I just started laughing and then the tears came and then I don't know what I was doing. It was like I was laughing and crying at the same time.

When you was lowkey trying to jump through the screen and throw hands with one of his family members :smh:

When you was lowkey trying to jump through the screen and throw hands with one of his family members :smh:
The thing is it was a messed up time all around. It was war times. He was a lazy ungrateful kid. He had u mncaring relatives. People were only looking out for themselves

I could understand where she was coming from in regards to him not contributing. I completely got that, but damn was she a ***** about it 
laugh.gif

Especially since her fam was eating good off of their food
laugh.gif
 It was all food they brought with them and bought with their mother's money and through selling her things and she was giving her fam nice big bowlfuls of soup and giving them pure broth. Foul 
mean.gif
 Especially to do that to a little girl. To him I could get cuz his *** was big enough to do something but Setsuko was only like 4 years old. You can't be treating her like that. When she started getting sick though he should've swallowed his pride and went back. It was his fault she died.

I could understand where she was coming from in regards to him not contributing. I completely got that, but damn was she a ***** about it :lol:

Especially since her fam was eating good off of their food :lol:  It was all food they brought with them and bought with their mother's money and through selling her things and she was giving her fam nice big bowlfuls of soup and giving them pure broth. Foul :smh:  Especially to do that to a little girl. To him I could get cuz his *** was big enough to do something but Setsuko was only like 4 years old. You can't be treating her like that. When she started getting sick though he should've swallowed his pride and went back. It was his fault she died.
Yeah I mean she really didn't want them there. But it's like either you get down or you lay down and he wanted to try and be a boss which ended up working out terribly

Last edited:
One thing I noticed and liked was that as bad as things got, he never let his sister see him cry until towards the end.

Dude held his head up and kept a stiff upper lip throughout most of the movie. I admired that.

Final battle between Naruto/Sasuke airs on a double episode special tomorrow.

According to the studio it's gonna have that GOODGOOD animation :smokin

The moment that got me

when his sister is slowly starving to death and puts the marble in her mouth because she thinks it's foood :smh:

when he takes his sister to the doctor and is told she's not sick but just suffering from malnutrition. Doc tells him to get her some food, but where is he supposed to get it...

Saw the movie once like over 10 years ago, don't think I can do it again. Can you imagine they actually showed it in theaters as a double feature with Totoro? :lol: :smh:

According to the studio it's gonna have that GOODGOOD animation :smokin

I had a feeling it would be riddled with flashbacks and the same dialogue.

Not sure about that good animation, it looked the same to me.

Imma have to sit on it for a few days before I decide but sanji might actually have the most ****** up backstory so far in OP [emoji]129300[/emoji]

According to the studio it's gonna have that GOODGOOD animation
smokin.gif
About damn time..........we've escaped filler hell, and now we are finally at the finale.

Definitely will be setting some time to watch the full 1 hour special (even though most of us watched this moment via cut scenes from Naruto Storm 4).

Imma have to sit on it for a few days before I decide but sanji might actually have the most ****** up backstory so far in OP [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nico Robin still got the crown. The government killed everyone she knew and wiped her entire country off the map and then hunted her down since she was like 8.

Man its crazy how OP keeps coming with the same sob stories for characters but it still gets me 
frown.gif

Honestly I don't give shokugeki the respect it deserves it's constantly putting out quality content every week with legit suspense and making you hungry at the same time

Back
Top Bottom