The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The Promised Neverland
So he's a double agent now? I dont know how to feel about that. :lol:
At least he's doin it for a good cause right? :lol:

one piece question

if ceaser has such a high bounty and didnt want to be taken to big mom so badly why did he allow himself to get captured so easily when he was with the rest of the strawhats on zou?

Last edited:
Another OP question if yall can help me. Im trying to find the chapter number i left with. I havent read since april or May.
Last i remember we had just got introduced to only 2 members of sanjis family and the group had split up to go to other areas. I think luffy met the girl who made the candy houses.

one piece question

if ceaser has such a high bounty and didnt want to be taken to big mom so badly why did he allow himself to get captured so easily when he was with the rest of the strawhats on zou?

I just watched the anime episode, it seems like he got caught really. They made him think they had seastone bullets

Another OP question if yall can help me. Im trying to find the chapter number i left with. I havent read since april or May.
Last i remember we had just got introduced to only 2 members of sanjis family and the group had split up to go to other areas. I think luffy met the girl who made the candy houses.

Chapter 826

one piece question

They tricked him telling him they'd shoot him out the sky with seastone bullets then when he landed they subdued him with a seastone spear. 

one piece question

They tricked him telling him they'd shoot him out the sky with seastone bullets then when he landed they subdued him with a seastone spear. 

i know but cmon there was a whole arc about this dude why play him like that :lol:

i know but cmon there was a whole arc about this dude why play him like that
laugh.gif
It's not like his bounty was really strength based. Plus he was only willing to fight when he was asking Sanji to do a sneak attack with him. Once Sanji was sidelined, he wasn't gonna try Bege and his army. Idk why Caesar didn't take away the oxygen, but he's basically shown that once he's unprotected he'll just give up and bide his time till the next chance to escape comes. 

What are you guys watching during this fall line up? To me it stinks besides drifters and the last witch.

I've not completed an anime in 10 months. Most recent was Wolf's Rain. Excellent anime btw.
I've been reading OP though. I'm on 561.:wow:
Right now, I'm trying to finish The Bebop film before I delve back into anime.

Action/adventure is the bread/butter of anime genres to me.
Given that, what 26-50 ep. anime would you strongly recommend?
I'm considering Kill La Kill or Berserk. Or is there an hot new anime I'm missing out on?

My tastes: FMAB, Hajime No Ippo, and Darker than Black.
[rule]
Finally finished Wolf's Rain. I thought it was great. 4/5

The story lost me at some parts, but overall the story kept me interested.

All the characters were cool, and I didn't find a reason to dislike any character.

This anime's almost as good as monster. The music in wolf's rain is a 5/5. Highly recommend this anime. It's relaxing, slow burner, and somewhat emotional.

ONE PUNCH MAN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
MY HERO ACADEMIA :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
MOB PSYCHO 100 :pimp:
IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON
ATTACK ON TITAN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE :pimp:
ERASED :pimp:
MAGI
91 DAYS
RE: ZERO :pimp: :pimp:
KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS
THE LOST VILLAGE
GOD EATER
BLACK BULLET
GANGSTA :pimp:
PRISON SCHOOL :pimp: :pimp:
AKAME GA KILL :pimp:
GATE :pimp:
PARASYTE THE MAXIM :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

THESE ARE THE BEST ANIMES TO RELEASE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS IN MY OPINION. JUDGING BY YOUR LIKES OF FMAB AND DARKER THAN BLACK YOU WILL LIKE ATTACK ON TITAN, GANGSTA, AND BLACK BULLET THE MOST OUT OF THAT GROUP.

Last edited:
What are you guys watching during this fall line up? To me it stinks besides drifters and the last witch.

I'm curious what J should be checking out as well. Haven't kept up with this thread for a long time.

Last year I was watching Gangsta, Gate, and Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon. I think those are all done except for Dungeon which might have a new season in the future if they get enough material. I saw they might have a short spinoff series though.

Thanks Homie, lol i didn't even know you read Manga
NP

One piece and attack on titan are the only manga I read. I have read bleach and naruto though.

I used to read naruto and bleach back when I was in like 6th grade and then back door watch the anime every week as well. After marathoning one piece until I caught up recently( a few years ago) I decided I like the thrill of watching a new episode and not knowing what's gonna happen. So that's why I don't really read manga anymore. One piece was just too good I had to continue, and attack on Titan I got suckered into cuz theres STILL no season two. I feel like I could read my hero academia but if the new season is coming out soon I don't wanna take that excitement from the anime

There's not a lot out there this season

Drifters
Bungo stray dogs season 2
March comes in like a lion

Some of my returning favorites are Haikyuu and Days.

I hear Yuri on Ice is good but that genre isn't really my thing

Last edited:

Yuri on ice :pimp: :pimp:

The great passage :pimp: :pimp:

March comes in like a lion :pimp:

poco's udon world :pimp: :wow:

Papis stay [emoji]128554[/emoji] [emoji]128564[/emoji] on greatness this season

Supposedly Keijo is worth it as prefap material? :nerd:

Need to catch up in this last witch joint, drifters looks like another over hyped potential letdown like kabaneri or erased or the troll village or that doodoo gangsta show.

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow: attack on titan wow

I had to go back and read the last chapter again before this one but MANNNN if that wasn't some of the best two chapters I've ever read. DAMN

Back
Top Bottom