The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Damn that Drifters episode was tough. I knew what they were doing to the female elfs as soon as they said that they can only reproduce once a year. Sheesh

Drifters
"I'll take your head as my trophy"

My mans be out here really keeping his word

finished my first Manga catch up with Prison School

VICE PRESIDENT BYKE!!!!!

but geezus do we need 12 chapters of waiting

Last edited:
Prison School
Most drawn out arc
This has to be the end of the series or fam doing a major troll job

Akame Ga Kill

I need more now!!! :pimp:

that new chapter...
Oh sweet Jesus... :wow:
just read 43. Ill finish by tomm.

Esdeath is my favorite female antogonist in anime of all time.
Love her power set. Love her sadistic demeanor. Love her weird love for takumi

I remember AGK getting a lot of hate when airing but it seems to be a lot more well received now.

seems like the manga's lit though, I should pick it back up

its the same as the anime but with more detail.

that hate was unwarrented, people love to follow one character and so many were dying off so they hated.

Tower of God:
I have a feeling that a lot of this was set in motion by Repellista. Like she told Manshenny about Yuri being on the train. Or maybe it's a guardian, which would explain why it's not interfering  with the fight. As we've seen Headon, a guardian, had no problem helping FUG, because he wants to see a change in the tower, maybe other guardians feel the same.
Oh I had forgotten about Evan. He is top 100 in the tower too, even though he's not a powerhouse as a guide, but seems he does have interesting items to boost his abilities. I wonder what the other 3 powers of his frog are. 
While Yuri definitely has the upper hand I don't think Karaka is going down easily. He was definitely over confident, but it seems Yuri knows he's nothing to sneeze at, especially if she doesn't eliminate him now. Next chapter I hope he strikes back. The question is will the regulars moving to the train distract Yuri and give Karaka an opening. Also will Karaka go to the floor of death? I kind of hope so, since the Shinsoo there is supposed to be special there, so I want to see how it affects wave controllers like Karaka, Baam, Laure, his cousin (the pink girl floating on the pillow), Sachi Faker, etc.

I like SIU raising the stakes with Yiwha and Yuri, also the shown consequences for Ran in that he won't be able to get on the train. I wouldn't be surprised if some minor characters fall here. I didn't see Hwa Ryun in the ending panels, but there's no way SIU leaves her behind as the teams split again, so he might have forgotten to draw her or she's taking another path to the train. Maybe there's hope that Laure gets on the train. I want to see more of him cause he's interesting.

I was kind of hoping Elaine (Kaiser) joined the crew but that doesn't look likely at the moment. 

Evan's frog has to have some sort of limiter. A cost associated with using it or something because it is already way too powerful and we've only seen two abilities.

Evan's frog has to have some sort of limiter. A cost associated with using it or something because it is already way too powerful and we've only seen two abilities.
I know the restoration thing depends on how long ago an object was affected. The limit probably depends on how much Shinsoo someone can control or something like that, or it could be like Androssi's bong bong, where after a certain amount of usage it has to be recharged with Shinsoo. My guess is that it takes the shinsoo necessary to work, directly from Evan.

Back
Top Bottom