The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I told yall GOTF aint no joke

Yeah looks horrifying TBH

I still havent been bold enough to watch

Watched this in a Japanese Cinema class, there wasn't one dry eye in that lecture hall. No bull

Oda hit me in the feels with this latest OP chapter.

GOTF...i need to watch it. but i don't wanna be like

luffy-crying-o.gif

been keeping up with one piece now how close to completion do you guys think it is? i wish the manga was further ahead of the anime
oda said hes 75% done so everybody thinks about 8-10 years juddging by its length  but oda talks in story not chapters

at one point getting to the grand line and then alabasta was the halfway point then it was marineford so nobody but oda knows yet

The Promised Neverland
Well I wasnt expecting that so early in the story. :lol:

I bought Akira this past wknd..easily one of the coolest movies ever made..rumors that they are making a remake of some sorts

One Piece
I will never say anything bad about Luffy ever again. That last panel where they show him taking on Mom's army is sick. And all for Sanji... :pimp:
Speaking of Sanji, I dont really trust Pudding anymore. I dont know what it is, but I feel like she's being too nice to Sanji...

Gosu
It's finally about to go down. Lets see if Gang Ryong is willing to kill... :evil:

been keeping up with one piece now how close to completion do you guys think it is? i wish the manga was further ahead of the anime
oda said hes 75% done so everybody thinks about 8-10 years juddging by its length  but oda talks in story not chapters

at one point getting to the grand line and then alabasta was the halfway point then it was marineford so nobody but oda knows yet

man. imagine if this or naruto was written in novel form?

Huge-book.png

...nah im jp

My Hero Academia
Oh snap. I was not expecting that for the ending of this arc.:wow:

The original Gundam designs in Wing were already great, but the resdesigns in Endless Waltz were even better.:smokin

The original Gundam designs in Wing were already great, but the resdesigns in Endless Waltz were even better.:smokin
I liked wufei's shenlong gundam and trowa's redesign. Wing 0 though was too dope with the actual angel style wings.

I'll give you the Heavy arms redesign and the tallgeese 3, but the Wing designs trump the rest. The angelic wings were so dumb.

I had the figures of all endless waltz gundams and when I was getting direct tv or cable internet installed at my house the ******* tech stepped on them.

One piece [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] no idea wtf gonna happen. If only zoro was there :smh:

Last edited:
So just finished watching Dr. Strange.

Strange's trump card against Dormammu = Izanami

:lol:

Last edited:
One piece [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] no idea wtf gonna happen. If only zoro was there :smh:

im saying...luffy is having like consecutive boss battles lol. and he already needs a senzu bean AND this joint

latest

Last edited:
I've not completed an anime in 10 months. Most recent was Wolf's Rain. Excellent anime btw.

I've been reading OP though. I'm on 561.
embarassed.gif

Right now, I'm trying to finish The Bebop film before I delve back into anime.

Action/adventure is the bread/butter of anime genres to me.

Given that, what 26-50 ep. anime would you strongly recommend?

I'm considering Kill La Kill or Berserk. Or is there an hot new anime I'm missing out on?

My tastes: FMAB, Hajime No Ippo, and Darker than Black.

Finally finished Wolf's Rain. I thought it was great. 4/5

The story lost me at some parts, but overall the story kept me interested.

All the characters were cool, and I didn't find a reason to dislike any character.

This anime's almost as good as monster. The music in wolf's rain is a 5/5. Highly recommend this anime. It's relaxing, slow burner, and somewhat emotional.

Last edited:
91 days, kill la kill,my hero academia,drifters ,&
Gundam iron blooded orphans that boy mukazuki so cold

Also I'm jealous you get some much more one piece to read I'm interested in how youll see some of the upcoming arcs when your not waiting week to week I love skypeia but I honestly couldn't have done it on a week to week basis...

Time for me to catch up on one piece. Been a crazy month. But im now going to have more time

Back
Top Bottom