The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ONE OK ROCK is on spotifys new music friday. I need more j rock. I love their albums. They were in a nearby city a few months ago

Anyone know what anime website offers dub anime besides kissanime website? Found out io is fake. Thanks in advance

Anyone know what anime website offers dub anime besides kissanime website? Found out io is fake. Thanks in advance
I was so pissed when kissasian and kissanime got shut down randomly last week. I can find other places to watch anime like Crunchyrolll but Kissasian was the only place really to watch back catalogs and new Asian love action series

Last edited:
I was so pissed when kissasian and kissanime got shut down randomly last week. I can find other places to watch anime like Crunchyrolll but Kissasian was the only place really to watch back catalogs and new Asian love action series

Gotta link to the site?

TERROR IN RESONANCE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NOT SURE HOW I MISSED THIS ONE. ONE OF MY FAVES FOR THE YEAR NOW.

FINISHED TERROR IN RESONANCE. WOW, THAT GAVE ME FEELS :wow:

^ I loved the scene when Five  was trying to speak English.

My guys Nine and Twelve had the whole city shook

definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it yet.
This I wanted needed to see. Havnt watched anime in a while outside of DBZ Super. I need to get back into the anime kick since I know there are so many good ones I missed this year.

I've always wanted to get into stuff like Conan, hitman reborn etc but the episode counts just turn me off completely.

after playing naruto's game
and reliving the whole war and history thing
Tobirama (2nd hokage) may have been the greatest ninja a live.
I think 1st hokage only really beats him out due to pure chakra and power but as far as ninjutsu and techniques 2nd is the best

Can anyone recall the anime movies series that was talked about a few pages ago? There were like 8 total movies and people were debating whether you should watch them in order by release or by some fan-made order by time of events.

after playing naruto's game
and reliving the whole war and history thing
Tobirama (2nd hokage) may have been the greatest ninja a live.
I think 1st hokage only really beats him out due to pure chakra and power but as far as ninjutsu and techniques 2nd is the best
He's up there but I'd say he's third behind Hashirama and Madara. Not taking anything away from him, but those 2 were basically gods and had hax for days

Last edited:
I may have to go with the 2nd he not only created powerful jutsu, but they were also able to be passed downed to later generations. Edo Tensei, Flying thunder god, and shadow clone off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom