The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

after playing naruto's game
and reliving the whole war and history thing
Tobirama (2nd hokage) may have been the greatest ninja a live.
I think 1st hokage only really beats him out due to pure chakra and power but as far as ninjutsu and techniques 2nd is the best

Which game did you play?

I am looking to get into it on PS3 but not sure where to start. I am planning on just buying one of the games so which one should it be?

So many possibilities for how Tower of God is gonna go forward. I like this outcome with Baam, the conversation was messy but it's a complex situation so it makes sense. Then between this training of the cast and all the other stuff happening, I'm really looking forward Baam finding more about his true self eventually. Seems like SIU decided to slipt up how the ricepot would work to make it a less abstract concept.
Rachel and wangnan situation opens so many doors.

If you don't read TOG you should.

Any hardcore fans wanna answer this for me? Who are the 5 strongest characters in the anime Naruto Shippuden that are still alive after the Naruto and Sasuke fight that just ended ? Also is naruto and sasuke equal in terms of power which is why their fight ended the way it did?

Last edited:
Which game did you play?

I am looking to get into it on PS3 but not sure where to start. I am planning on just buying one of the games so which one should it be?
I have ultimate ninja 4. You dont really need any of the others unless you want to start the story mode after before the end of the ninja war

Any hardcore fans wanna answer this for me? Who are the 5 strongest characters in the anime Naruto Shippuden that are still alive after the Naruto and Sasuke fight that just ended ? Also is naruto and sasuke equal in terms of power which is why their fight ended the way it did?

This is kind of a tough question considering we dont get much info about anyone else and its practically the end of the series.
Its harder answering the naruto vs sauske debate also.
On one hand naruto was giving sauske them hands. But ninjutsu wise sauske was clearly winning that war.
But all in all naruto wasnt trying to kill him the whole fight. And everytime sauske had naruto on that rope i feel like he held back

At the time of the fight though naruto had full kyuubi chackra along with pieces of the other tailed beast.
So....
1 naruto
2. Sauske (during the fight )
After the fight
1. Sasuke
2. NARUTO

3 4 5
The other tailed beast junchruuki

It's hard to really judge the character of Naruto. Because on paper he really would get washed by most people( by most in referring to the top tier dead or alive) because all he really has is the 9 tails. The sharingan has so many hax that Naruto really wouldn't have a chance but that's not a fun outcome for the series for the main character to get beaten. Like Kishi really forgot about Izanami and Izanagi. Also assume has the rinnegan. He's a much more broken character than Naruto

Anyway as for the 5 strongest. Probably

Naruto
Sasuke
Raikage
Killerbee
Orochimaru

Runner up: Gaara

Last edited:
It's hard to really judge the character of Naruto. Because on paper he really would get washed by most people( by most in referring to the top tier dead or alive) because all he really has is the 9 tails. The sharingan has so many hax that Naruto really wouldn't have a chance but that's not a fun outcome for the series for the main character to get beaten. Like Kishi really forgot about Izanami and Izanagi. Also assume has the rinnegan. He's a much more broken character than Naruto

Anyway as for the 5 strongest. Probably

Naruto
Sasuke
Raikage
Killerbee
Orochimaru

Runner up: Gaara
I think id replace gaara with Roshi/songoku. Kisame made him seem like a beast

Last edited:
Eh, kisame isn't really that strong though. He's stronger than the average ninja but he got washed by Guy

Aside from Killerbee and Naruto, O don't think any of the jinchiruuchis are really top tier

Last edited:
Eh, kisame isn't really that strong.
Blasphemy.

Gai was on the 7th gate.....
Gai on 8th gate pretty much gave 6 sage madara the hands.....
Kisame is stronger than bee.
Sage mode Naruto could probably beat Kisame

Bee isn't that strong in the grand scheme of things either. He's just strong when you compare him to this gen because it's substantially weaker. Bee might not be in the top 15 strongest Naruto characters. May not be even too 20. He was a clown character

Last edited:
But you had raikage 3rd. And id argue bee was very very close to him with 8 tails.
If were talking during the war. I mean yea hed be right under top 10
But so is kisame.

Hell if you want to eliminate the 5 hokages that came back. I got kisame better than 4 out of the 5 Kages 1 on 1.
Raikage prolly the only one it wouldnt be much of a contest with. And thats even debateable.
Take the dirt/sand atmosphere away from gaara and hes easily the weakest of the 5.

These are conversations I can get into
Been waiting to get back in these for a long time now. We havent had this discussion since the hokages came back with edo tense in the manga

But you had raikage 3rd. And id argue bee was very very close to him with 8 tails.
If were talking during the war. I mean yea hed be right under top 10
But so is kisame.

Hell if you want to eliminate the 5 hokages that came back. I got kisame better than 4 out of the 5 Kages 1 on 1.
Raikage prolly the only one it wouldnt be much of a contest with. And thats even debateable.
Take the dirt/sand atmosphere away from gaara and hes easily the weakest of the 5.

These are conversations I can get into
Been waiting to get back in these for a long time now. We havent had this discussion since the hokages came back with edo tense in the manga
I had him third of people who are alive at the end of the war. There's a very steep drop off from Naruto and sasuke.

Naruto and sasuke dont have sage powers after do they? So i wouldnt say its a HUGE drop off but theyre both still def on top with rinnegan/ kyuubi

5 Strongest Characters Alive at the End of the 4th Ninja War

1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Onoki
4. Raikage
5. Killer Bee

Technically, you could also throw Toneri, Momoshiki, and Kinshiki into the mix since, though they hadn't apppeared yet, they were alive during this time. And note, there is a massive difference in power between Naruto and Sasuke, and the other 3 ninja beneath them.

Naruto is stronger than Sasuke due to 1)holding back throughout the entire fight, just as he did during their first fight at the Valley of the End, and 2)Sasuke using the outside amp of the Bijuu's Chakra in order to compete with Naruto. Both of these things still only allowed Sasuke to stalemate the man he was trying to kill. I use a similar logic for their previous fight as well, in which, even while trying to kill Naruto, Sasuke was only able to come out on top with Naruto pulling back at the last minute. This also doesn't take into account the tremendous amounts of chakra Naruto spent throughout the war and the fact that, shortly after the war, Naruto finally combines both parts of Kyuubi's Chakra, gaining a further increase in power, whereas Sasuke didn't keep the other Bijuu floating around him or anything.

Last edited:
^ for the second point, the ridiculousness of the sharingan gets scaled back in order to let Naruto even have a chance when Kishi has no problem with letting it do dumb stuff any other time in the manga. Naruto nor the kyuubi are immune to Genjutsu especially the MS genjutsu yet Sasuke never goes into that arsenal. He's come along way since using tsukyomi for the first time on Killerbee( which frankly never made sense the whole tailed beasts snapping the host out of the illusion). He actually goes head to head against Naruto in his preferred way of fighting instead of using any finesse. Sasuke is more "ninja" than Naruto but that flies out of the window in lieu of a DBZ fight

Last edited:
Mastering a Bijuu makes the user immune to Genjutsu, since the Bijuu serves to break the user out of it, in the same way that an ally could in battle. This is all seen way back when Sasuke attempted to place Bee in a Genjutsu during their fight. Nothing would change, regardless of Sasuke's greater prowess and I thought the idea made perfect sense, aligning with the ways we'd seen other people break their allies out of Genjutsu earlier in the series.

Sasuke attempting to use Genjutsu would be a complete waste of time and Chakra. And honestly, very few fights with either character feature both using all the abilities they have. This went for their first fight at the Valley of the End, their second fight, and still applies afterwards when they're fighting other characters like Toneri or Momoshiki.

Last edited:
Isnt it the same in sage mode. Cant be put in genjutsu.
It also makes sense since the harishima madara fights.

Goes back to my original point tho. 2nd hokage and madar ninjutsu wise outclass harishma. But pure chakra and strength is what puts harishima as #1.

Mastering a Bijuu makes the user immune to Genjutsu, since the Bijuu serves to break the user out of it, in the same way that an ally could in battle. This is all seen way back when Sasuke attempted to place Bee in a Genjutsu during their fight. Nothing would change, regardless of Sasuke's greater prowess and I thought the idea made perfect sense, aligning with the ways we'd seen other people break their allies out of Genjutsu earlier in the series.

Sasuke attempting to use Genjutsu would be a complete waste of time and Chakra.
I'm saying that concept is dumb. Because you can put multiple people under genjutsu at the same time, yet it can't be done to a bijuu and host at the same time. Especially from a sharingan user

Sasuke can enter Narutos mind and subdue kyuubi chakra early in Shipuden but he also can't put Naruto and the kyuubi under genjutsu later on when he's been powered up and given a rinnegan? I think the real reason is that Genjustu is just a way OP style and it's best to ignore it. You literally only need a second if you opponent distracted to kill them. Is Itachis izanagi not effective against a Jin, even though it's likely the highest form of Genjutsu( maybe next to the Shisui eye)

Last edited:

Sasuke attempting to use Genjutsu would be a complete waste of time and Chakra.
I'm saying that concept is dumb. Because you can put multiple people under genjutsu at the same time, yet it can't be done to a bijuu and host at the same time. Especially from a sharingan user

When has Sasuke ever placed multiple people under a Genjutsu at once? When has anyone done that with the Sharingan in fact?

Kabuto was able to do it, because his Genjutsu didn't rely on looking at the person, but on affecting them through sound, giving it a wider range. Sasuke's are strictly, iirc, based on whose eyes he's looking into at a given time.

I don't really see anything dumb about it.

Probably because the difference is that now Kyuubi and Naruto are in Naruto's mind together. Sasuke would be facing both of them, changing the landscape completely. Kyuubi also isn't trapped behind that seal anymore. Sasuke's more skilled, but so are the opponents he's facing, making going into Naruto's mind a larger risk. I'd say it's the same reason Madara controlled Kyuubi for the fight with Hashirama, but wasn't trying to do that when facing Naruto, who was clearly using Kyuubi to the fullest potential possible. I'm sure they could certainly try, but it's, again, a greater risk in the middle of a battle.

Isnt it the same in sage mode. Cant be put in genjutsu.
It also makes sense since the harishima madara fights.

Goes back to my original point tho. 2nd hokage and madar ninjutsu wise outclass harishma. But pure chakra and strength is what puts harishima as #1.

Definitely. The range of techniques the former two have dwarfs Hashirama's. As seen during the resurrection of the previous Hokage however, Hashirama's Chakra is on another level still. The jutsu he does have are also very impressive in their own right as well. Mokuton especially is easily shaped for so many purposes, doing crazy **** like controlling a rampaging Bijuu.

Last edited:
I always thought that Naruto was 1 and Sasuke was 2. I always thought that because Naruto has the 9 tails but the fight made me think like damn this fool Sasuke is OP as **** and made me question myself. Also to dude that called Killer B a clown.... :smh: :smokin :nthat: that dude is the 2nd best character on this show after Naruto. He has me :rofl: with all the dumb **** he says.

Also throughout the entire series I never saw Itachi as Hokage material besides the fact that he was a great teacher.

Back
Top Bottom