The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I always thought that Naruto was 1 and Sasuke was 2. I always thought that because Naruto has the 9 tails but the fight made me think like damn this fool Sasuke is OP as **** and made me question myself. Also to dude that called Killer B a clown.... :smh: :smokin :nthat: that dude is the 2nd best character on this show after Naruto. He has me :rofl: with all the dumb **** he says.

Also throughout the entire series I never saw Itachi as Hokage material besides the fact that he was a great teacher.

Sasuke and Naruto were always 1A/B. You could take either one tbh

Killerbees a clown because he's a played out stereotype of black people.

Itachi kinda had all the qualities you look for in a Kage. He dedicated his life to protecting Konoha and sasuke. He was smart, super strong( that's an understatement he was OP galore)

Last edited:
Since we're back at the war.
Again,, aside from the Hokages.
Pre/During WAR
It was already said Akatsuki was Kage level.
IIRC itachi himself said kisame was on new level.
If sasuke could almost hang with any of those Kages like he did Kisame would def wash most of them.

Minus the 4 Hokages, edo tensei kages and sage Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke

All the people Alive.
1. Raikage
2a . Kisame
2b. Gai 7th gate.
3. Naruto (half kyuubi)
4. Sasuke (Mak Shari only)
5. Oorchimaru
6-10 Kages and both sharigan kakashi.

Post War.
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Bee
4. Roshi
5. ???

Last edited:
Kakashi with both Sharingan kills most of the people that fought in the war. You wanna talk OP, having access to both versions of Kamui and Perfect Susano-o is OP. Damn shame he couldn't have kept those eyes afterwards.

Since we're back at the war.
Again,, aside from the Hokages.
Pre/During WAR
It was already said Akatsuki was Kage level.
IIRC itachi himself said kisame was on new level.
If sasuke could almost hang with any of those Kages like he did Kisame would def wash most of them.

Minus the 4 Hokages, edo tensei kages and sage Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke

All the people Alive.
1. Raikage
2a . Kisame
2b. Gai 7th gate.
3. Naruto (half kyuubi)
4. Sasuke (Mak Shari only)
5. Oorchimaru
6-10 Kages and both sharigan kakashi.

Post War.
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Bee
4. Roshi
5. ???
I kinda put Orochinaru in his own category. He's like prep time batman. For the longest, he was the only person that could do edo tensei which by default makes him kinda the top person. Like in retrospect his first edo technique was really underplayed. Even a weakened 1st and 2nd hokage should've washed anybody, even Hiruzen at his age. Also he's really hard to truly kill

Last edited:
Kakashi with both Sharingan kills most of the people that fought in the war. You wanna talk OP, having access to both versions of Kamui and Perfect Susano-o is OP. Damn shame he couldn't have kept those eyes afterwards.

yea that's sort of why i didnt want to add him, I almost forgot they took away his eyes. which i still dont understand why but whatever.

Yea i remember our debate pre war, I remember having Oorchimaru top 3 and was getting blasted for that.

I made a mistake I wrote the wrong name. There's so many names at times I'm picturing a different character when I think of their name :lol:

What I meant to say was ,throughout the whole series, I never saw Kakashi as Hokage material, besides the fact that he was a great teacher. I don't remember much that stood out in terms of his fights that had me like oh **** this fool is crazy strong. might guy though with them gates were dope *** **** though.

Last edited:
Kakashi never was a "crazy strong" character throughout the series. Not in the way that Naruto is or even in the way that Itachi is, with Susano-o and Amaterasu to back him up. He's not a character with a lot of elemental or physical force behind him. For the entire series, Raikiri was pretty much his bread and butter, with him using a far more intelligent fighting style than a lot of other characters. Keep in mind however, this style allowed him to consistently hang with Akatsuki members as well and his use of Kamui (Which is honestly broken as **** and easily one of the best techniques in the series) gradually increased over time. And Raikiri itself, while not enough to say blow up a mountain, is still a one hit kill when used properly.

Last edited:
Kakashi was the Picollo of Naruto. I liked him as a character but he was just way too weak to be a legit kage.

what??
That's a bit of stretch to say he's the picolo, at worst he's Trunks. maybe even gotenks .

yea he wasn't crazy strong, but he's just the perfect ideal ninja and the Sharigan helped him learn techniques he would'n't have had in his aresenal,
but Copy Ninja Kakashi was feared among many.
If anything he's probably the closes comparison to the 3rd. Wealth of knowledge and just a great ninja.

IDC what anyone says he certainly was always Kage material and strength (fighting wise).
let us not forget he coppied the opening of the eight gates so he has that in his arsenal as well if he needed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have made him Hokage at the start of the series or anything, but by the time the war rolls around he's just as qualified as any of the actual Kage are in my opinion, in terms of ability. Dude teleported a ******* Bijuu after all :lol: And his credentials speak for themselves. Student of the 4th Hokage, an Elite Jonin and former member of the ANBU, with a distinguished career, feared across the world as the Copy Ninja, one of the Commanders of the Allied Army, etc. There's a reason that people like Pein were willing to acknowledge his skills.

Last edited:
He was def Hokage material. He wasn't as strong as Naruto and Sasuke, but what ninja in the hidden leaf is even close? Kakashi is a great leader, strategist, and has a lot of techniques. 

what??
That's a bit of stretch to say he's the picolo, at worst he's Trunks. maybe even gotenks .

yea he wasn't crazy strong, but he's just the perfect ideal ninja and the Sharigan helped him learn techniques he would'n't have had in his aresenal,
but Copy Ninja Kakashi was feared among many.
If anything he's probably the closes comparison to the 3rd. Wealth of knowledge and just a great ninja.

IDC what anyone says he certainly was always Kage material and strength (fighting wise).
He's piccolo on the sense that he really becomes fairly useless the longer the series goes on. After he got punked by Orochimaru during the Chuunin exams his only 2 latter real feats were taking out 3 Kakuzu hearts and a garbage fight against Obito. If he were the Hokage the village would've been overrun

Kakashi is a great Advisor to the Hokage. He's a Vice President. He worked well once it was peace time and stuff. But if the mist village or The raikage decides to invade, who's gonna put up a fight

Last edited:
Naw, In my honest opinion. I think he could have handled sasuke up to the point of sasuke fighting itachi.

i mean yea pre time skip Kakashi certainly wasn't kage level, but he was still a feared great ninja. he trained during time skip the same way everyone else did.

Kakuza and the 3 hearts thing wasn't an easy feat. i actually put kakuza up there also probably 3rd strongest akatsuki member (1. pain, 2. kisame)

He's piccolo on the sense that he really becomes fairly useless the longer the series goes on. After he got punked by Orochimaru during the Chuunin exams his only 2 latter real feats were taking out 3 Kakuzu hearts and a garbage fight against Obito. If he were the Hokage the village would've been overrun

Kakashi is a great Advisor to the Hokage. He's a Vice President.
Useless!? 

Not only did Kakashi do well against Pain, he got very important intell that helped Naruto defeat him. 

He was massively important in the War. Didn't he save Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke from Kaguya? Then come up with the plan that they used to defeat her?

Naw, In my honest opinion. I think he could have handled sasuke up to the point of sasuke fighting itachi.

i mean yea pre time skip Kakashi certainly wasn't kage level, but he was still a feared great ninja. he trained during time skip the same way everyone else did.

Kakuza and the 3 hearts thing wasn't an easy feat. i actually put kakuza up there also probably 3rd strongest akatsuki member (1. pain, 2. kisame)
I say Deidara is up there mainly because his best technique is broken beyond belief. Invisible microscopic bombs, that can only be seen by a sharingan. That fight was bogus. But top tier akatsuki are clearly Itachi and pain. Next tier is kisame deidara, Kakuzu, third tier is Sasori. Last tier is Konan and hidan

Kakashi is a great Advisor to the Hokage. He's a Vice President.
Useless!? 
Not only did Kakashi do well against Pain, he got very important intell that helped Naruto defeat him. 
He was massively important in the War. Didn't he save Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke from Kaguya? Then come up with the plan that they used to defeat her?
Nah kakashi at first looked like he was handling pain then he got summarily wrecked pretty fast. He was "dead" by the time Naruto showed up

Last edited:
He was def Hokage material. He wasn't as strong as Naruto and Sasuke, but what ninja in the hidden leaf is even close? Kakashi is a great leader, strategist, and has a lot of techniques. 

Kakashi is one of the most well rounded characters in the series when it comes to overall ability. Ninjutsu? He's got something for you. Taijutsu? He fights Gai on a regular basis, bring it. Genjutsu? He can counter it unless you're an absolute expert like Itachi. He can use multiple elements, with a specialization in Lightning. He's mastered the Sharingan, something that isn't naturally his, and gradually improves with the Mangekyou Sharingan as the series goes on, to the point that he can quickly warp away either massive objects (Bijuu Mode Killer Bee) or rapidly moving smaller objects (Pein's missile and nail), and in the latter case can do this so quickly that the opponent doesn't even notice it. He's an expert at not only analyzing techniques and fighting styles, but deception in the midst of combat as well, which has allowed him to get one over on more powerful opponents time and again. Really don't see why you wouldn't want him as Hokage by the time the war begins.

Without both Sharingan i'd place him solidly in the middle of the Kage when it comes to ability. Only people who I think stomp him are Onoki and A. Tsunade, Gaara, and Mei however? He holds his own just fine.

Last edited:
I think that's what made me question him becoming a Hokage was the fact that his powers never seemed super strong, unlike Naruto and Sasuke. If Jiraiya had accepted and became Hokage, I'd be good with that because I thought he was powerful on a Kage level.

I saw Deidara is up there mainly because his best technique is broken beyond belief. Invisible microscopic bombs, that can only be seen by a sharingan. That fight was bogus. But top tier akatsuki are clearly Itachi and pain. Next tier is kisame deidara, Kakuzu, third tier is Sasori. Last tier is Konan and Hidan

Im still putting Kisame right there with Itachi... Itachi was paired with kisame for a reason, (let's not forget itachi was sick/weakened too) , but even Itachi knew he wouldn't had been able to just beat up kisame and do what he needed to do.

I remain unmoved with my list
1. Pain/Nagato (which.............im still not too sure about putting him over kisame just to be honest if sage naruto beat him) Nagato seems like he didn't use the rinnegan half as effectively as sasuke and madara could.

2. Kisame
3. Itachi./Kazuka
4. deidara/sasori

Aside from leadership, the Lage should act as a nuclear deterrent if you will. Orichinaru broight out the big guns and an invading army to attack Hirizen and end the end he got repelled. Kakashi couldn't do that. In peace times his role wouldn't be that but anytime before the alliance he is still just a good Jounin

Kakashi is one of the most well rounded characters in the series when it comes to overall ability. Ninjutsu? He's got something for you. Taijutsu? He fights Gai on a regular basis, bring it. Genjutsu? He can counter it unless you're an absolute expert like Itachi. He can use multiple elements, with a specialization in Lightning. He's mastered the Sharingan, something that isn't naturally his, and gradually improves with the Mangekyou Sharingan as the series goes on, to the point that he can quickly warp away either massive objects (Bijuu Mode Killer Bee) or rapidly moving smaller objects (Pein's missile and nail), and in the latter case can do this so quickly that the opponent doesn't even notice it. He's an expert at not only analyzing techniques and fighting styles, but deception in the midst of combat as well, which has allowed him to get one over on more powerful opponents time and again. Really don't see why you wouldn't want him as Hokage by the time the war begins.

Without both Sharingan i'd place him solidly in the middle of the Kage when it comes to ability. Only people who I think stomp him are Onoki and A. Tsunade, Gaara, and Mei however? He holds his own just fine.
Right!

After the war there's nobody that I could think of that could have been the 6th Hokage other than Kakashi. 

I thought it was clear 
laugh.gif

I saw Deidara is up there mainly because his best technique is broken beyond belief. Invisible microscopic bombs, that can only be seen by a sharingan. That fight was bogus. But top tier akatsuki are clearly Itachi and pain. Next tier is kisame deidara, Kakuzu, third tier is Sasori. Last tier is Konan and Hidan

Im still putting Kisame right there with Itachi... Itachi was paired with kisame for a reason, (let's not forget itachi was sick/weakened too) , but even Itachi knew he wouldn't had been able to just beat up kisame and do what he needed to do.

I remain unmoved with my list
1. Pain/Nagato (which.............im still not too sure about putting him over kisame just to be honest if sage naruto beat him) Nagato seems like he didn't use the rinnegan half as effectively as sasuke and madara could.

2. Kisame
3. Itachi./Kazuka
4. deidara/sasori
Wah, you out itachi at third. Even in a sick state, he had hax beyond belief. Susannoo with an impenetrable shield. Tsukyomi, which would wreck Kissame. And he knew Izanagi. For real, in a fight between pain and Itachi, Itachi has a very high chance of winning. He would've also wrecked Obito if it for the fact that the Akatsuki weren't really ever in the same room for the most part. Dude was one of the strongest ninja even up until his death. I really think you are over rating Kisame. He's just a bruiser/ chakra beastcharacter but no real finess or super OP moves to him. He's not particularly fast, not a genius. He just has a lot of chakra

Last edited:
Aside from leadership, the Lage should act as a nuclear deterrent if you will. Orichinaru broight out the big guns and an invading army to attack Hirizen and end the end he got repelled. Kakashi couldn't do that. In peace times his role wouldn't be that but anytime before the alliance he is still just a good Jounin
The Third Hokage gave up his life to stop Oro and all he really did was remove the use of his arms. 

Also we are talking post war. During Oro's invasion there were a few people that would make a good hokage over Kakashi.

By the time of the war Kakashi most certainly could do that with ease. Back during that attack however, you're absolutely right.

You've also gotta be realistic and consider what you're saying. Not being able to stop a specific opponent doesn't mean you aren't Kage material. Hiruzen couldn't have stopped Pein and neither could Tsunade for that matter. So, even IF Kakashi was unable to stop Orochimaru, that wouldn't mean he wasn't worthy of being the Hokage, especially if he could go on and stop other S-Class Nin.

I'd say you just need a certain level of ability, credibility (for the nuclear deterrent part), and intelligence. Kakashi has all three.

Last edited:

By the time of the war Kakashi most certainly could do that with ease. Back during that attack however, you're absolutely right.

You've also gotta be realistic and consider what you're saying. Not being able to stop a specific opponent doesn't mean you aren't Kage material. Hiruzen couldn't have stopped Pein and neither could Tsunade for that matter. So, even IF Kakashi was unable to stop Orochimaru, that wouldn't mean he wasn't worthy of being the Hokage, especially if he could go on and stop other S-Class Nin.
Tsunade wasn't a good hokage. The village was destroyed under her watch. She was just the best possible option since Jiraiya declined it. Konohas farm system was lacking ever since Minato died and the Sanin bounced. And no, Hiruzen would've been pushing 80+ by the Pain attack to while he would've stood his own he also would've lost. In fact, that entire Pain fight had a little bit of plot no jutsu in it tbh. Minato shows up at the knick of time to snap Naruto out of it and give him a pep talk

Last edited:
Hiruzen was only 69 when he died, so he definitely wasn't going to be 80 + by the time Pein rolled around :lol: But I was talking about him at the time of his death anyways.

Why wasn't Tsunade a good Hokage though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom