The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

cant wait for the eng sub of rurouni kenshin live action movie

speaking of kenshin... read the first 2 new chapters of restoration. the og story was amazing. so im having mixed feelings with the different storyline.

idk if watsuki is running out of ideas, but its actually refreshing reading a whole revised story.

just wished he continued on after the enishi arc, and animate that particular one.

This article makes me want to watch the Rurouni Kenshin film now. :smokin
http://kotaku.com/5938365/the-live-...m_source=kotaku_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

2918875kenshin00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Naruto is out on Manga Panda.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pimp:

This thread is going to be gold in a few hours.

Last edited:
My initial reaction was to come on here and rant,
but now, i just dont know how to feel.....

why would Kishi do this to us, it wasn't like its been the biggest secret, but ever sense we first saw tobi....everyone had a sneaking suspicion. one eye must be _______.

The spoilers we got years ago about how this would turn out ended up being like 70% true.

I just dont know, im angry it was this simple and took this long to explain this, but happy its over and we know who it is..
Just now we need the why and how he got so powerful.

Now i really want Naruto to just end. cuz this really just puts me in a .Bleh mood

My initial reaction was to come on here and rant,
but now, i just dont know how to feel.....
why would Kishi do this to us, it wasn't like its been the biggest secret, but ever sense we first saw tobi....everyone had a sneaking suspicion. one eye must be _______.
The spoilers we got years ago about how this would turn out ended up being like 70% true.
I just dont know, im angry it was this simple and took this long to explain this, but happy its over and we know who it is..
Just now we need the why and how he got so powerful.
Now i really want Naruto to just end. cuz this really just puts me in a .Bleh mood

This.

I knew it. For me it makes sense though. Kishi def have a better story to back it up why all this happened, how he got stronger, etc.

Congrats to RowenArrow. haha!:lol:

How the hell did he get strong enough to fight the fourth and survive? How was he the size of a grown man when he fought the fourth?
Better be a damn good explanation of why he is evil now. A damn good one.

What does the dagger that minato is holding say?

Last edited:
cant wait for ippo, hitman reborn to start their new seasons,

hunter x hunter anime is going through one of my favorite arcs :smokin

it does not make sense how a weak character got so strong and was able to fight legendary ninjas like that

also, it is not really shocking

just bad story telling again

almost as bad as fairy tail and nakama power
at least kishimoto tries to explain powers even if it is hard to understand due to ****** art

2799730_o.gif

strong cosign...
i can't believe this was the big secret. its been called years ago? "{ but at the same time, who else could it have been? :nerd: :nerd:

how was it a big secret? This is shounen were dealing with. The secret is no bigger than the Mystery of Trunks in DBZ. In that case, it couldve only been gokus son, vegetas son, or gohans son all three from the future.

also how can this be bad story telling? He gave clues for years. bad story telling would be making tobi be a random lost uchiha who we never knew about. thats bad story telling. Plus Kishi hasnt even explained how it is obito yet

How the hell did he get strong enough to fight the fourth and survive? How was he the size of a grown man when he fought the fourth?
Better be a damn good explanation of why he is evil now. A damn good one.
What does the dagger that minato is holding say?
This is all I'm wondering at the moment. I'm holding out that this is all some kind of genjutsu or some transformation technique but until then, eh. :lol: :rolleyes

As for the dagger, that is the seal that minato used to travel anywhere instantly, in other words the flying thunder god technique.

In other news now, the Bleach chapter today was crazy! old Man Yama is a god and a boss...:smh: :pimp:

Man that sure was anti-climatic :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah and what does Minato's dagger say?

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that it's him. Next week better be crazy.

One Piece is building up. This next fight should truly show how strong they all are. It just needs to hurry up already. :\

Questions now.......how did Obito survive and get so strong?
How did Rin die?

Random Theory:
Obito is doing this because The 4th and Kakashi did something that caused Rin to die, he also found out about how the leaf ordered the death of the Uchiha clan so this is revenge for that too. :nerd:

make sense...probably not...does thinking this way make me feel better....yup

In hindsight though Obito/Tobi really isnt THAT strong. He just has a great jutsu that made him untouchable. He hasnt really done anything spectacular outside of the Kamui

He's not Madara strong like we've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom