The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I was kinda not expecting this type of ending so far with naruto...

someone has to die.. whether it be sasuke. naruto or sakura.. but someone gotta go
yes call me cold hearted. but if they are going to kill neji kinda meaninglessly. and Asuma back then... then a main person gotta go too

I was kinda not expecting this type of ending so far with naruto...

someone has to die.. whether it be sasuke. naruto or sakura.. but someone gotta go
yes call me cold hearted. but if they are going to kill neji kinda meaninglessly. and Asuma back then... then a main person gotta go too
picture.php

Aint no damn way Sasuke becomes Hokage, so let's not even entertain the thought...:lol:

Actually, the only way Sasuke becomes Hokage is if Naruto is killed, and I just don't see that happening.

Also, kinda pissed me off when Naruto claimed that Sakura was his gf, more or less; wtf happened to Hinata? Naruto deserves better than Sakura's ratchet self...:smh:

Oh yeah after Naruto and Sakura's interactions, You see that word-less panel of Hinata 
roll.gif

The whole sakura being his gf thing did come out of left field though. :lol: maybe it was a 'this will impress my dad' thing.

But once Minato compared her to Kushina it was game over for Hinata. :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
From mangastream:

"@mangastream28m
Oda-sensei has been hospitalized due to a last minute illness so OP will be on hiatus for at least two weeks. The rest of the Big 3 is up"

Guess we jinxed him.

Was not expecting that in Naruto at all. They just need to start fighting already.

Bleach always goes by so quickly and it always feels like one cop out after another with Ichigo.

I can't believe Naruto still doesn't realize when he has a good thing waiting for him. This guy... :lol:

As for Bleach
It was cool to see all those spirits bow down to Ichigo as soon as he walked in.
Also, that is one big dog thing. :lol:

Second praising Minato was :smokin

It was kinda nice to see the Team 7 reunion. It just seems a lil' bit too soon to do the whole "Sasuke is a good guy again" thing though. Anyways, I do think it's not a stretch that Sasuke might end up as Hokage. It might take a Naruto sacrifice for it to come to fruition though. And that line regarding becoming Hokage and "being acknowledged" seems to tilt the series in that direction. And having an Uchiha Hokage might be a good plot twist, ho knows? Just my thoughts though.

Oh, and I didn't know Minato can do that chakra-mode thing that Naruto changes into.

Last edited:
Just read naruto

jsandjknsfjknsjdfnksanfjaknf :smokin

I thought this part was pretty funny :lol:

Last edited:
Second praising Minato was :smokin

It was kinda nice to see the Team 7 reunion. It just seems a lil' bit too soon to do the whole "Sasuke is a good guy again" thing though. Anyways, I do think it's not a stretch that Sasuke might end up as Hokage. It might take a Naruto sacrifice for it to come to fruition though. And that line regarding becoming Hokage and "being acknowledged" seems to tilt the series in that direction. And having an Uchiha Hokage might be a good plot twist, ho knows? Just my thoughts though.

Oh, and I didn't know Minato can do that chakra-mode thing that Naruto changes into.

doesnt he have part of the 9 tails sealed within him?

I wonder how Hinata felt about Naruto's comment about Saukra.

Naruto and Sasuke will become co-hokage's Just as the 1st wanted he and Madara to do way back. Its pretty easy to see considering as how the village doesn't see eye to eye with Sasuke but praise Naruto at this point. Just as They didn't accept Madara but loved Hashirama. Naruto will change their minds though.

whats with this family? minato can go super sayin also?

:smh: at me for just realizing that team 7 is the new school sannin.

Aint no damn way Sasuke becomes Hokage, so let's not even entertain the thought...:lol:

Actually, the only way Sasuke becomes Hokage is if Naruto is killed, and I just don't see that happening.

Also, kinda pissed me off when Naruto claimed that Sakura was his gf, more or less; wtf happened to Hinata? Naruto deserves better than Sakura's ratchet self...:smh:

im sayin sasuke need to get out with that hokage talk :lol:

hinata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sakura useless self

a main character really do need to die though cmon kishi let sakura go :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom