The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto doesn't even realize Hinato likes him, and he doesn't like her the way he likes Sakura.
He knows Hinata likes him. She clearly said "I love you Naruto" back when pain attacked the leaf village (and right before she got murked by pain :lol:). He's just a damn fool. :lol:

Thats the best Naruto chapter ive read in a long time

HAIL!

Last edited:
Hinata ******* >>>> *

:lol:

This has all turned into a bit of a circle jerk though.

As for taking out the 10 tails, Naruto and Sasuke are gonna activate god mode jutsus and Sakura bum *** gonna come in with her best right hook :smh:

Hinata ******* >>>> *

:lol:

This has all turned into a bit of a circle jerk though.

As for taking out the 10 tails, Naruto and Sasuke are gonna activate god mode jutsus and Sakura bum *** gonna come in with her best right hook :smh:

she looks better and has a better personality than sakura too :smokin

we already seen most of narutos god mode jutsus

we didnt see sasukes yet with his new EMS :pimp:

I'm still confused how Ichigos mom died
was she fighting a quincy or a hollow. was the hollow a front and then the quincy dude killed her

or as she was fighting he took her powers and she couldnt fight back????????

I'm still confused how Ichigos mom died
was she fighting a quincy or a hollow. was the hollow a front and then the quincy dude killed her

or as she was fighting he took her powers and she couldnt fight back????????

It was the Latter. She was attemoting to fight Grand Fisher the hollow. when Bach decided to remove her powers. this lead to her dying by the hands of Grand Fisher

Minato sealed half of the kyuubis chakra within himself and then went into the death god. So its plausible that over the last 16 years or so trapped in there, he couldve mastered the kyuubi mode.

And about sasuke, if the first Hokage forgives him and gives his blessing, who are any of these new ninja to refuse sasuke as the hokage. I mean, lets not act like Konoha didnt order the uchihas to be massacred. So nobody is clean in the situation

Oreimo ep 8 preview-

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/story/index.html

From this preview i think it pased the story a little too quickly should have spread to 2 eps imo.

The fan base wont be ready for what happens at the end of the ep. IMO again 2 ep spread would have been better and given the fans some more time.

Last edited:
Minato sealed half of the kyuubis chakra within himself and then went into the death god. So its plausible that over the last 16 years or so trapped in there, he couldve mastered the kyuubi mode.

And about sasuke, if the first Hokage forgives him and gives his blessing, who are any of these new ninja to refuse sasuke as the hokage. I mean, lets not act like Konoha didnt order the uchihas to be massacred. So nobody is clean in the situation

where would he have mastered this mode at???? king kais????

jk but serious

Anybody messin' with Attack on Titan?

Anyone hear Oro revived the 4 hokages? :lol: just messing wit' ya man...

AOT is pretty dope. I've been playing out different scenarios in my head as to how and why things are the way they are.

My theory:

Titan hybrids (half human half titan--see Eren, Ymir, Ryner, Bertholdt, etc) were originally created some odd number of years ago by humans (scientist/doctors--see Eren's dad) to defend humanity against the natural Titans. These Titan hybrids were their own special but secret unit, much in the same way as the Scouting Legion and the other two units. Also, the secret hybrid Titan unit answered only and directly to the King.

The King was supposed to care for his people, care for their well-being and what not. Over the centuries though, the King and his loyalist became greedy and used their power, born out of the publics fear of the natural Titans, despotically--though they ruled in this manner covertly. Most of the Hybrid Titans, who were obviously in the power circle, went along with the scheme.

Over the years though, a few became dissidents over what they believed to improper rule by the King. They broke off from the Hybrid legion, and hid their identities from the power circle. They would then pass down the secret of their history, and that of the evil power circle to their offspring who would then hopefully continue the work/plan of eventually freeing mankind from the tyrannical king,

When the hybrids attacked the Wall, what they had really hoped to do was to destroy those other Titans (the King's hybrid loyalists) hidden in the walls. Ulteriorly, by destroying the wall, they hoped to force mankind to fight against an enemy (natural titans) who power was largely rooted in fear and nothing more. If the people could muster the courage, then human kind could really make strides towards rebuilding civilization in an expanded fashion.

That's just one theory that I'm entertaining...:lol:. Obviously, with much of the story yet to be told, I think we can agree that my guess as to what will happen and unfold is really as good as anyone elses...:lol:

Last edited:
Sasuke is my favorite character in the Naruto series..

But come on b, dude becoming hokage? Even I don't feel that.

Naruto DESERVES the position. Pretty sure when his father's time comes to an end he'll gift his 9-tails chakra to him..

Naruto just needs to become stronger on his own. Dude relies way too much on the Kyuubi. I think that's where my adoration for Sasuke comes in.

Excluding a few key events, Sasuke worked hard to get where he was at, and his power (minus his EMS) is more or less his own and he can definitely hold his own now with Naruto IMO.

Last edited:
well if any1 deserves to be hokage its kakashi. But since its not his manga, naruto will be evnetually

Nah b. Kages have to be extremely powerful and extremely capable leaders. Kakashi would get murked by A, or even Naruto. He wouldn't last.

Last edited:
well if any1 deserves to be hokage its kakashi. But since its not his manga, naruto will be evnetually

Nah b. Kages have to be extremely powerful and extremely capable leaders. Kakashi would get murked by A, or even Naruto. He wouldn't last.

meh, kakashi is just as strong as the other kages when u think about it. Gaara is young and inexpereinced. The mizukage is a wash because kishi hates strong women characters. Ill give u onoki because his element is too beastly. And as for raikage, sasuke wouldve killed him ( also losing his own life). Kakashi is a more capable leader than naruto is. Hes not stronger, but you dont have to be the strongest when you have awesome pawns like naruto at your disposal. Tsunade let the village get destroyed, and needed to be saved by her best piece.

I just feel like naruto's reasons for being hokage are wrong, when comapred to sasukes, who actually wants to change alot. Naruto just needs attention

Let's not forget that Kakshi was literally one word away from becoming Hokage a while back, until what's her name burst into the room and said Tsunade was out of the coma. :lol:

Anyone hear Oro revived the 4 hokages? :lol: just messing wit' ya man...

AOT is pretty dope. I've been playing out different scenarios in my head as to how and why things are the way they are.

My theory:

Titan hybrids (half human half titan--see Eren, Ymir, Ryner, Bertholdt, etc) were originally created some odd number of years ago by humans (scientist/doctors--see Eren's dad) to defend humanity against the natural Titans. These Titan hybrids were their own special but secret unit, much in the same way as the Scouting Legion and the other two units. Also, the secret hybrid Titan unit answered only and directly to the King.

The King was supposed to care for his people, care for their well-being and what not. Over the centuries though, the King and his loyalist became greedy and used their power, born out of the publics fear of the natural Titans, despotically--though they ruled in this manner covertly. Most of the Hybrid Titans, who were obviously in the power circle, went along with the scheme.

Over the years though, a few became dissidents over what they believed to improper rule by the King. They broke off from the Hybrid legion, and hid their identities from the power circle. They would then pass down the secret of their history, and that of the evil power circle to their offspring who would then hopefully continue the work/plan of eventually freeing mankind from the tyrannical king,

When the hybrids attacked the Wall, what they had really hoped to do was to destroy those other Titans (the King's hybrid loyalists) hidden in the walls. Ulteriorly, by destroying the wall, they hoped to force mankind to fight against an enemy (natural titans) who power was largely rooted in fear and nothing more. If the people could muster the courage, then human kind could really make strides towards rebuilding civilization in an expanded fashion.

That's just one theory that I'm entertaining...:lol:. Obviously, with much of the story yet to be told, I think we can agree that my guess as to what will happen and unfold is really as good as anyone elses...:lol:

I'm saying that it's probably some kind of super soldier serum gone wrong. I'm sure that the serum Eren was injected with was just that.

what's AOT about? you guys have been

tumblr_lyrytf6yv71r42bx0o1_500.png

about it for a couple of months now.  At first I was concerned it was one of your rom coms and you were trying to trick some of us into it.

about it for a couple of months now.  At first I was concerned it was one of your rom coms and you were trying to trick some of us into it.
Here is a summary of it...
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Elen vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.
You got to watch it. It's so good.
And there is nothing wrong with watching a good rom com every now and then, especially when it's not a rom com. :lol:

no1 knows about that tho. as far as most people are concerned sasuke did them dirty.

where would he have mastered this mode at???? king kais????

jk but serious

LOL @ king kais. repped.

Anybody [NOT] messin' with Attack on Titan?

:smokin

:pimp:

In the beginning it was just like three of us in this thread watching it for a few weeks. Once episode 5 hit, it seemed like everyone finally caught onto it. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
In the beginning it was just like three of us in this thread watching it for a few weeks. Once episode 5 hit, it seemed like everyone finally caught onto it. :pimp: :pimp:

i only saw the first episode i got caught up with
Valvrave the Liberator
Arata Kangatari
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic

Back
Top Bottom