The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've been wondering the same thing :lol:

I never asked though because I remember other series in the past doing that as well.

hsdk and ft were pretty good this week. 
Kenichi leveling up out this bit 
smokin.gif

the episodes of Tatsumi no Kill take to long to come around so I decided to read ahead.
Seems like everybody going to end up aligned with the revolutionary army. prime minister and his son go to far man 
mean.gif
. Esdeath is too damn OP though 
sick.gif
 and somebody need to fade Tatsumi if he keep turning down the yambs 
laugh.gif
I got tired of waiting and read ahead too.
laugh.gif
Esdeath is psychotic enough to resist the effects of her weapon that makes people go crazy, a weapon which is one of the strongest.
mean.gif

Cut tatsumi some slack man. At least he picked Mine and started going out with her. Give them some time.
laugh.gif
I figured he'd end up Akame 
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for him and Wave to cross paths again though. Their current situation looks really dire though, Esdeath still trying to buss it open for the boy and he trying to get it cut off 
laugh.gif
Anyone know why it's called Akame ga Kill when she's not EXACTLY the main character? Or is that just something in the translation ...

It's like calling it Ron Weasley and the Prisoner of Azakaban.
to me, she is the backbone of Night Raid. Seems like she's more important to the group than the leader. it really should be name Tatsumi no Kill though 
laugh.gif

Does anyone read Prison School?

If so, who's subbing it?

No one's touched chapter 139, I mean, I figured it was a pretty big series, but I guess no one picked it up, last I remember Lazy *** Subs was doing it

you dudes did it to me again.
like FMA all over again.

DIDN'T WARN ME ABOUT THE FEELS
AKAME GA KILL

SHEEEEEEEELE

Last edited:
forgot to mention .
watched the One piece Z movie.
my goodness joint was raw...

I kinda hate how Sanji has a rival with Zorro, but they don't really show Sanji show off as much as Zorro.

it's like they make it seem like they're equals. but then when it comes to fighting people be like...."we don't want it with you Zoro"
but be treating Sanji like he 3rd tier

is that OP Z movie subbed yet? :nerd:
Subs for it been out for a while English dub comes out September 30th

Sanji gets looked over cause he's supposed to be the invisible man. No real wanted poster. Even after the return to sabody when the marines took pictures to tell every one the straw hats were back they got a picture of the back of sanji's head. Disappears for large chunks of time in arcs to do stuff in the background. Gives fake names ala Mr.Prince in alabasta.

Never thought of that.

still need him to take on someone big though..

same for Robin, they gave her a little shine in that movie. more than the cannon has so far

Word on the interwebz is that Naruto is on break but we will have a chapter by Monday :smh:

Back to reading Tokyo Ghoul until then. :smokin

good gives kishi more time to make up more wild BS
Just read on a forum all the scans for the big 3 are going be released on between Friday and Monday now instead of Wednesday. Apparently Jump is getting stricter with shipping their releases early to combat piracy so none of the scanlation groups have gotten raws to translate yet. Might stay this way going forward as well

New Ippo Chapters are out.
Dayum. Ippo got destroyed.
mean.gif
It would have been kinda ridiculous if he had won though. Yeah punching power means a lot, but Ippo literally got outclassed the entire match till he landed 1 punch and turned things around. Only reason I wanted him to win tho was cause it would set up the manga to end. At least now if Ippo is even capable of boxing still, he can refine his style into something more modern and less archaic then punching and not thinking about consequences. Saw that cross coming from the moment he threw that weak straight at the end. I'd also like to see Ippo really motivated now, cause prior to this fight he had lost his edge. I'd also like to see him toughen up by having to fight outside of Japan as well.

New Ippo Chapters are out.
Dayum. Ippo got destroyed. :smh:
It would have been kinda ridiculous if he had won though. Yeah punching power means a lot, but Ippo literally got outclassed the entire match till he landed 1 punch and turned things around. Only reason I wanted him to win tho was cause it would set up the manga to end. At least now if Ippo is even capable of boxing still, he can refine his style into something more modern and less archaic then punching and not thinking about consequences. Saw that cross coming from the moment he threw that weak straight at the end. I'd also like to see Ippo really motivated now, cause prior to this fight he had lost his edge. I'd also like to see him toughen up by having to fight outside of Japan as well.

I kinda felt like he was going to lose because there is so much stuff plot wise that needs to be covered. Still hasn't fought miyata and I'm guessing a final rematch with sendo.

Is Naruto on jump this week?
mean.gif
Mentioned it in the thread earlier, but Shueisha the company that makes shounen jump is trying to crack down on piracy so they're not sending jump to stores until later in the week so Naruto, bleach, OP, etc. won't come out until probably Friday since Jump doesn't come out till Monday. So since stores get the magazine later, the raws get leaked out later which means the scanlations get released later in the week. Rumor is this is going to be how it is going to be from now on with a release between friday and monday. 

Back
Top Bottom