The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Enel didn't care about anything else really, but with this moon people thing if he comes back he's going to bring the next great arc to the manga . Can't wait for that.

I just started watching Naruto I'm watching the Chunin test episodes. Show is kinda dope so far, I don't have a favorite character yet

bro if i could go back and watch every ep (aka if i had the time) that was anime at it's greatness right there. tons of characters to love, great action. the Lulz. enjoy my friend... enjoy

Enel didn't care about anything else really, but with this moon people thing if he comes back he's going to bring the next great arc to the manga . Can't wait for that.

Enel's only really shown 1 motive that fueled his god complex and it didn't get explored much. That is the idea that Sky Islands and people living in the sky are unnatural and it's his duty to restore the natural order. It'd be nice to explore that further if he comes back now that he has more information about the space races and the races that lived in the sky. Also, why doesn't he have wings even though he is Birkan? Did he tear them off because he felt they were unnatural as well?

If I had to guess, Enel's return would come during the Vegapunk arc, which I also hope Urouge is involved in. I say this because a scientist built 4 Automata, who went to the moon to investigate the explosion they blame for their creator's death (he choked on a dumpling when he saw the moon explosion), are from Vegapunk's home island. Those 4 encounter Enel, who then wakes up an larger army of Automata while finding out about the original moon races who became the Shandias, Birkians, and Skypeians. If they can convince Enel to go back to the blue sea and earth it could make sense for it to happen when Vegapunk is brought into the picture, since the moon held advanced technology. I include Urouge since he's from Birka and probably wants revenge against Enel for destroying it. I'd also like to see how if the information about the space races Enel learned, influences his idea that as God it was his duty to destroy the Sky Islands for being unnatural, since the people who live there aren't technically a natural part of that world.

Baam been too soft for a minute now. No more. Everybody that cross him and his people gotta die now. They want you to be a slayer so bad then become one and make em regret it.

Baam been too soft for a minute now. No more. Everybody that cross him and his people gotta die now. They want you to be a slayer so bad then become one and make em regret it.
I think Baam has been on that path already as he's been contemplating what it means to become a God, which is why there's the 2 factions of FUG, Karaka's who thinks he'll never get the job done cause he's too soft, and Ha Jinsung/Mircha Grace (Fug's founder and one who helped Jahad climb the tower) who think Baam will grow into what they need as he sees the atrocities of the tower as he climbs. I actually hope Baam goes back in the Rice Pot one more time. But these 2 instances are about to tests Baam's character development that he made prior to the NHS and fuel it going forward
Damn, Arkraptor and Prince both gone (as confimed in SIU's blog post). Also, does this mean Rachel can just let Casano out of the pokeball making the whole ordeal wangnan went through meaningless? Most likely. 
Another point is the SIU mentioned the Wangnan and Rachel will have their own entangled storyline going forward, adding new paths to the story. 

SIU also notes, "And Baam, who lost an ally on a "Journey of Self-Discovery", pay attention to how he grows. After this chapter the story will be the rungs of the ladder to the Floor of Death. How each character deals with pain, I'd like to show... And fairly important exposition is about to happen, so I hope you guys enjoy it."
Baam's expression that seems to be of someone who has just made a decision, maybe that decision is to go the route of being a God. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here. Season 2 has been super long, especially compared to Season 1, but when reading it all at once

I liked Arkraptor's backstory. You can see why people are so resentful of the 10 families. It will be interesting to see how his and Prince's death affect him and influence his relationship with Karaka when Karaka finally finds him. 

ToG has been exciting. I know the beginning of the hell train was rough, but ToG is much more like a novel than a comic in terms of story narrative and pace. 

Last edited:
Is Noblesse any good still? I don't even remember where I left off.
It's still solid and every arc has the same formula with having to save hostages, but the fights are good and theres some payoff in the other syorylines

It's still solid and every arc has the same formula with having to save hostages, but the fights are good and theres some payoff in the other syorylines

Save the hostages. Frankenstein or Rai show up. Frankenstein almost gets consumed by his spear or Rai uses too much of his powers and weakens himself. Sound about right?

I picked up where Seira and the two other noble kids are captured and taken to the island where some of the elders are. I think I was further than this but it's a good point to pick back up on.

Save the hostages. Frankenstein or Rai show up. Frankenstein almost gets consumed by his spear or Rai uses too much of his powers and weakens himself. Sound about right?

I picked up where Seira and the two other noble kids are captured and taken to the island where some of the elders are. I think I was further than this but it's a good point to pick back up on.
Exactly right. They added some new variations in after the arc you're on though, so it's worth reading. Still waiting for any kind of payoff for the high school kids though, but we're getting some with other characters at least.

Just started playing naruto untimate ninja 4. I need a blu ray of naruto. Forgot all about the stuff during the war and the 2nd about to give sasuke them hands

Brehhhhh op!!!

I hate brook but damn he looking real beastly right now. But because ____ showed up im scared for dude!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom