The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My Hero Academia
Dear God :wow:
Poor Mirio...

017.png

My dude :smh:

Would be cool if Deku gave him a little bit of One for All and it jump started his powers back up

Don't know if its been discussed in here but did anybody like the changes to the Netflix live action Death Note series?

Kingdom
Damn, Ri Boku gets his first on screen kill out of nowhere killing was it Ou Sen's top general or his #2 general? I like it though cause now Mou Ten can take over the left battlefield and Shin can take care of Kisui and they both get to shine and become general.

Glad my man Na Ki and his clan got to be on screen. Hopefully we get to see what they can do since we haven't really seen anything from him since he joined. I don't really like the fact Ten is there, because if Ou Sen wants to send out the other 7000 members of the Hi Shin Unit, they're useless with no commander.

I'm interested in all the battlefields too, but i want to see what the new recruits Shin got can do and I want to see what this new mountain tribe can do. But a real test of tactics between Ou Sen and Ri Boku, 2 of the top generals in the era should be great for Hara to write.

The memes have been funny.
"White people don't need to have a notebook to have a God complex and go on a killing spree"

Don't read Berserk before going to bed guys. Your dreams will be filled with nothing but sex and death.

My dreams are already like that. Berserk would make them weirder.

Anyway, finally finished the Tokyo Ghoul anime. It was ok. Kinda lame how not that many supporting characters died. Was expecting a lot more to get murked. Wanted eyepatch to destroy a bunch of people.

Is it me or is prison school showing more nipples? They use to sort of hide em now it's in almost every chapter

im prolly alone but i still think that gon going super saiyan crap turning into a grown man was stupid as hell.

i dont even care about gon tbh. least interesting character in the show

Is anyone watching Fate/Apowhatever , ufotable has to be one of the greatest studios right now

Tower of God
Baam really dislikes Yu Han Sung. I mean we knew that since he even hates using moves he learned from him, but I wonder if they'll do more into it. It would be interesting if he used some of Yu Han Sung's techniques in front of Yu Han Sung. Baam vs Baam will definitely be interesting to see and I wonder how he'll grow from it.

I think Koon might struggle with the good and evil meter thing. Or Rak will ruin things for them. Also, hoping Hockney gets to play a decent sized role in this arc. But so far the sworn enemies and getting to meet the young 10 family leaders are the most interesting elements set up, although these different stages could be interesting.

SIU blog:
Anyway this week...

I think I spoiled this week's contents last week... I think. But we have the exposition on the Stage(s) (TN: Plural markers are optional in Korean ;n:wink:, and the Forbidden Fruit. This is just lore for this particular stage, but I tried to go for maximum polish in a short time.

In webtoons or in manhwas(K for Manga) that deal with fantasy, they succumb to sacrificing their unique color due to the volume of the work often. If you try to worldbuild, you have to put in more content and that means a slower pace of work, so you end up getting yelled at despite the hard work, ㅜㅜ. I've been doing this for a few years now... ^^; Well, I just want to give you guys immersion into this other world. I don't want the pacing to get too loose either... I have to to blend the two ends well, but that's a difficult problem. But it'll get better, I think.

The Stage will have parts that go quickly, as well as parts that go on long. I don't know how many stages will be in the arc, but it will be longer than other arcs. However, each stage isn't going to be too long, so the pace won't be slow. Of course, pace is a subjective thing, so it's difficult to say in advance haha.

And the Forbidden Fruit is literally a forbidden fruit. It's got no particular relationship to the mythos of the Forbidden Fruit (tn: As in the one found in the Bible, presumably).

Moreover... Baam meets his nemesis... Since this arc's theme is "meeting of the past and the present" I think Baam fighting himself has something to do with that I'd imagine.

I recently noticed myself getting heavier, so I'm dieting for my health... But it's really hard. Battle with yourself is always lonesome and bleak (tn: SIU used two diff words in Korean that both translate to "lonely", but has different connotations) I lose to food on a daily basis. Since I work I'm only eating two meals a day... but that's all turning into fat -_-...

I lose, but Baam's still in the fighting so haha. I hope you guys look forward to how Baam and Viole's fight will progress.

One Piece
The fight a lot of people have been waiting for is about to happen. It's gonna be good. :pimp:

I ain't seen anything since AOT season 2.

Anything new/current that's of that calibur and not 1000 episodes in already??

Made in Abyss ep. 10
The show has finally made it to that point. :lol:
Boy that scene was painful to watch. :smh:
But at least Nanachi is finally in the picture. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom