The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tell us what ya think of it.

Don’t really know what to make of it

The fact that it’s about magic is definitely a turn off for me.

The naruto-sasuke-sakura dynamic they had going on made me want to gouge my eyes out. I HATED that aspect of naruto.

Character designs are very meh. Very

The fact that they’re trying so hard to make yuno cool makes his character not cool at all tbh. Sasuke vibes.

With all that said, I’m still gonna watch. Because I love shounen anime. And I’ve been needing a new one to watch badly. I think it will get better anyways. I’ve heard hella good things about it.

However, watching this first ep. makes me appreciate my hero academia THAT much more.

Thanks for the review. Def gonna check it out, I do find the whole "Wanna Be Wizard King" biting off of Naruto and One Piece but dahhhh well I'll still check it out.
Don’t really know what to make of it

The fact that it’s about magic is definitely a turn off for me.

The naruto-sasuke-sakura dynamic they had going on made me want to gouge my eyes out. I HATED that aspect of naruto.

Character designs are very meh. Very

The fact that they’re trying so hard to make yuno cool makes his character not cool at all tbh. Sasuke vibes.

With all that said, I’m still gonna watch. Because I love shounen anime. And I’ve been needing a new one to watch badly. I think it will get better anyways. I’ve heard hella good things about it.

However, watching this first ep. makes me appreciate my hero academia THAT much more.

One Piece
well, it looks like it's settled. Jimbe is gonna be the helmsman of the crew. He better be after pulling a sick trick like that. :lol:
And luffy better have something good up his sleeve if he's gonna survive the next 10 hours against Katakuri.

One Piece
well, it looks like it's settled. Jimbe is gonna be the helmsman of the crew. He better be after pulling a sick trick like that. :lol:
And luffy better have something good up his sleeve if he's gonna survive the next 10 hours against Katakuri.

I was re-reading whole cake island earlier and Luffy and Brook were trying to steer the ship and were talking about how terrible they were at it (chapter 829).

I think we might see Luffy's awakening here or something new he hasn't really tried yet is basically how Oda's setting it up. I think his Haki control got better since Dressrosa, but I think he wants to hold off on G4 since it's so draining, but who knows. I doubt Oda shows the full fight, but I hope he doesn't drastically cut it and fast forward to the end.

Yeah I just watched the black clover EP and it did zero for me

- it's generic as hell shounen
- another whiny protag that wants to be Pirat... I mean wizard king
- more Narusasu
- anticlimactic ( I bet this is where he secretly does have a power. Yup)

This would've been good in 2002

I also tried watching food wars s3. But then I remembered I got bored of it in the middle of season 2 and never finished it. Couldn't make it through those last 4 episodes or so. Show really fell off for me. A whole bunch of nothing goes on and then more tournaments

I been reading Black Clover since chap 1. It's a fun read but it's definitely predictable, with poor pacing that makes it a cut below other great shounen mangas. Asta's faces are the best tho :lol:

Attack on Titan
That last page...

tenor.gif

Of course we go on break after this chapter of One Piece.

On GODA he better deliver next chapter!

Ready for Wano Arc

DIDNT Like this OP chapter that much.

The whole chapter focusing on wack *** jinbei :smh:

End this arc already plz. Wanoooooo wya

Hell even the reverie

How's everyone feeling about Boruto? Is it legit because I do miss watching Naruto?

Also I gotta catch up on My Hero. That show is really :smokin to me.

Idk what else to watch I ve been slacking on keeping up with this thread :smh:

DRAGON BALL SUPER. GOKU VS. JIREN. DAMN SON THIS SH*T WAS SO FIRE. SO MUCH HYPE. LITERALLY BROKE THE ANIME INTERNET :lol: . FUNIMATION, CRUNCHYROLL, VRV ALL CRASHED FOR HOURS ALONG WITH MOST ILLEGAL STREAMS. CRAY.

DRAGON BALL SUPER. GOKU VS. JIREN. DAMN SON THIS SH*T WAS SO FIRE. SO MUCH HYPE. LITERALLY BROKE THE ANIME INTERNET :lol: . FUNIMATION, CRUNCHYROLL, VRV ALL CRASHED FOR HOURS ALONG WITH MOST ILLEGAL STREAMS. CRAY.
It was well worth the hype though. I feel like a kid again. :lol:

Meaning to catch Boruto. Anyone know where I can download the episodes with hard or soft subs?
And, no, I'd rather not stream it online or go on crunchy roll. I'd much rather download and watch it on Plex or something.

Back
Top Bottom