The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I know some of you guys swear by the Chimera arc but right now it’s trash. Kite is currently being controlled and Killua is taking this beating from marmot. Like dude you really haven’t gotten strong enough to beat this dude. Meanwhile Gon out here going on dates. 😂
I've said this before and got killed. lol i dont get it, York New York >

Lead woman chest was so full good lord remember that series

Hinata always been the one he needed to be with.

Question on HxH is the problem that I am comparing it to One Piece is that trying to measure the story progressions and character development against something much higher in tier?

regarding Basilisk, cant exactly remember which ones, but most of the female characters there had awesome chests except for one.

as far as Naruto, Hinata's character was way more loved than what's her face. see can't even remember that character's name.

when it comes to HxH and One Piece, I would treat both differently. both have their high points.

Finished up season 3 of AOT.
action scenes stay dope. Once they startedexplain g the history my head was exploding :lol:
I lost all interest when it comes to AOT. the demise of that series is they ran it too long with no clear plot or ending. it solely depended on the gorefest and with no real plot. and when the writer saw that it generated some following, they continued with it with some ridiculous plot that pretty much destroyed the notion what we have on it's first season and they even introduced new monsters or hybrids whatchamacallit that became even more ridiculous than it is already. I would have preferred ending the series on season 1 eventhough it was an open-ending.

animes-like-akame-ga-kill.png

haven't noticed that but this scene could very well be the most graphic depiction of perversion.

Ayyyyooooooooo!

Them ants were some freaks man :lol:

As for Bisky, before even entering the game she was plotting on Killua and Gon the same way Hisoka would imagine Gon's potential or when he fought someone strong.

In the game she wasnt talking about killing them but enjoying ****ing with them. When she saw they had potential and decided to train them she was getting off to the idea of them being unpolished diamonds and sapphires just like Hisoka.

Then she met Hisoka

Ayyyyooooooooo!

Them ants were some freaks man :lol:

As for Bisky, before even entering the game she was plotting on Killua and Gon the same way Hisoka would imagine Gon's potential or when he fought someone strong.

In the game she wasnt talking about killing them but enjoying ****ing with them. When she saw they had potential and decided to train them she was getting off to the idea of them being unpolished diamonds and sapphires just like Hisoka.

Then she met Hisoka

now I remember. but I think it is more subtle in comparison to those sicko Ants. and we thought Hisoka was the worst.

I've said this before and got killed. lol i dont get it, York New York >
Well bruh you have a friend in me. Series seems to be real slow moving.
200.gif

regarding Basilisk, cant exactly remember which ones, but most of the female characters there had awesome chests except for one.

as far as Naruto, Hinata's character was way more loved than what's her face. see can't even remember that character's name.

when it comes to HxH and One Piece, I would treat both differently. both have their high points.
Yeah Sakura was so trash, entire series just fawning over Sasuke. Meanwhile Naruto out there ready and willing through all her BS.

25 episodes in on Gintama, this show has been so much better than I expected. Episode 25 was the best so far, just a completely absurd parody of Death Note :lol:

25 episodes in on Gintama, this show has been so much better than I expected. Episode 25 was the best so far, just a completely absurd parody of Death Note :lol:

i keep meaning to watch

but i decided to watch black clover since i watched the 1st season and then had no where to watch.. so now i do and figure let me check out the rest

The final chapter of berserk is out today. All I have to say is that if this is really the final chapter, that is one hell of a cliffhanger to end it on. Wow. :wow:

Just read it... Wow. What a cliff hanger. Bit confused on how the moonlight boy is Griffith but I'm assuming it's the humane side of Griffith.

Back
Top Bottom