The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I saw the new episodes released this month, put it on got comfortable in the chaise. On my phone waiting for it to start and heard Japanese. I was like oh I must have changed the default language. Nope episodes are in Japanese. I was annoyed because I usually have it on and doing other things at some parts. Will go back at some point and finish the series.
I got used to subtitles that I prefer listening on the shows native language than English dubbed. Nowadays it sounds unnatural listening to dubbed conversations and sometimes sounds horrible or annoying. It took some time and convincing for me to read subtitles while watching and some period of adjustment. Now, I'm going to finish food wars and haiku. Haven't been able to finish those 2 yet after I stopped watching them years ago.

Finished the arc where they recruit Tony Tony Chopper.

Top 3 arc of all time don't @ me
1631828150057.gif

wait till you get to the next arc though 8)

Finished the arc where they recruit Tony Tony Chopper.

Top 3 arc of all time don't @ me
It always catches me off guard how so many ppl love that arc.

I like it but maybe it didn't hit me that hard but I can see how between Hiriluk, Chopper's backstory, and the context of finding someone to treat Nami all pulls at the heartstrings.

You probably gonna cry when you get to Water 7 :lol:

I remember us having one before? But it seems those threads are completely nixxed now?
Its not like they were locked or deleted for w/e reason. Those threads just didn't make it to the new platform.

But yeah sure you can post here. I assume your art leans towards anime style? If its not just that style I'd also say you can post art in the comic book thread.

Or you can just make an official thread.

It always catches me off guard how so many ppl love that arc.

I like it but maybe it didn't hit me that hard but I can see how between Hiriluk, Chopper's backstory, and the context of finding someone to treat Nami all pulls at the heartstrings.

You probably gonna cry when you get to Water 7 :lol:

Drum Island has some great gags in that arc as well.

how you like that arc. what stood out to you.
Welcome aboard
The intro of fishmen made things interesting. Means there are beings other than human and they have their own traits. Nami's back store was deep and I like how it only got deeper. Also it wasn't just her story but the story of everyone in the village. When Nami was stabbing her arm and Luffy stopper her then turned around and the frame widen with Zoro, Usopp, and Sanji waiting gave me chills cause **** was about to go down. It was cool to see everyone in the crew put in work against the fishmen. Arlong vs Luffy was fun amd there were some lols during this arc.

Side note Usopp is a sick name.

Back
Top Bottom