The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Same.

More isekai should explore the aftermath part when the protagonist returns to their world and all of the consequences. Whether it’s summoning, reincarnation, or coma.

Lol Oda also said in that interview his predictions are usually wrong, so he's lost his credibility on this topic and didn't really want to answer, it's just his goal to finish in the next 3 years, but will probably take longer.

Shanks conquerer haki so strong he knocks out Vice Admiral Momonga and makes Admiral Kizaru and Fujitora retreat 👀👀👀

Lol Oda also said in that interview his predictions are usually wrong, so he's lost his credibility on this topic and didn't really want to answer, it's just his goal to finish in the next 3 years, but will probably take longer.
He did specifically say a couple weeks ago that he was gonna rework some things so that he could wrap things up faster….3 years seems like a long shot still :lol:

He did specifically say a couple weeks ago that he was gonna rework some things so that he could wrap things up faster….3 years seems like a long shot still :lol:

Yeah part of the break, besides the movie and netflix show stuff, he said was to focus on reworking parts and planning on how to wrap it up efficiently.

Honestly, I hope he was able to figure it out, because his writing is at its best when it's focused and he's not adding in a bunch of stuff then not giving it satisfying conclusions like the Ice Oni thing in Wano most recently those panels could have been used for other parts of the arc. But I also feel like he'll start writing and won't be able to help himself at points and it's gonna make things take longer than he anticipated.

What was disappointing about him? His strength or the actual character?
His logia does seem like one of the weaker ones to me. Only effective in the fight right now because he’s using it with awakening.
currently on e671 cc danger style danger style
1658767802852.gif

Back
Top Bottom