The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What was disappointing about him? His strength or the actual character?
His character.

He’s actually pure trash with those beliefs.

And when you think about it he’s worse than the rest of the admirals.

Kizaru is pretty playful. Akainu was always the bad guy in the villain sort of way. Aokiji was aloof. Blind guy has a streak of justice to him where he’s pretty much like Smoker.

This guy Green Bull really believes in what he’s saying. He damn near right there with the celestial dragons.

Yeah part of the break, besides the movie and netflix show stuff, he said was to focus on reworking parts and planning on how to wrap it up efficiently.

Honestly, I hope he was able to figure it out, because his writing is at its best when it's focused and he's not adding in a bunch of stuff then not giving it satisfying conclusions like the Ice Oni thing in Wano most recently those panels could have been used for other parts of the arc. But I also feel like he'll start writing and won't be able to help himself at points and it's gonna make things take longer than he anticipated.
I feel like he did the entire ice oni thing for Chopper to have some sort of skill related victory given he wasn’t going to beat Queen and he did not fight or beat any other Beast pirate officer. If he was Oda would’ve created one or two more Kaido lackeys.

Instead Chopper is basically seen as the savior for all of the would be Wano fodder samurai and yakuza similar to how he was on Zou with the minks.

Last edited:
His character.

He’s actually pure trash with those beliefs.

And when you think about it he’s worse than the rest of the admirals.

Kizaru is pretty playful. Akainu was always the bad guy in the villain sort of way. Aokiji was aloof. Blind guy has a streak of justice to him where he’s pretty much like Smoker.

This guy Green Bull really believes in what he’s saying. He damn near right there with the celestial dragons.

I feel like he did the entire ice oni thing for Chopper to have some sort of skill related victory given he wasn’t going to beat Queen and he did not fight or beat any other Beast pirate officer. If he was Oda would’ve created one or two more Kaido lackeys.

Instead Chopper is basically seen as the savior for all of the would be Wano fodder samurai and yakuza similar to how he was on Zou with the minks.

It was that for sure, I just didn't think it was the best use of time and space in an already loaded arc. It was a way to keep chopper involved, but before that it was more a delay tactic for Oda to keep characters occupied as he got the other pieces in place. Zoro essentially deaded it when he felt like it and go the antibodies then chopper went to work and marco came and took Zoro to the roof.

It really felt like Oda had the idea, was letting it play out got tired of it and ended it quickly, then had to clean it up. It's one of those things where I feel if he wasn't writing a weekly series and had more luxury to stop and edit, he'd have cut it, but once he put an idea in he's got to somewhat see it through.

Green Bull is trash, I'm curious to see how things play out with him especially if Akainu gets fed up with being left in the dark and makes moves the Celestial Dragons don't agree with. II do think his power will be plenty strong.

I can get Green bull fruit being meh but I do like it that he's a hardcore Akainu fan lol. Felt like Luffy was having toooooo many sympathetic people to his cause

bro... Shanks gotta be the strongest in the verse or at least top 2.. and he's not #2. bro had broccoli head shook.
I mean Ben Beckmann already had Kizaru shook

1658908034422.jpeg

Any shows y’all recommend like love after world domination? Daemon recipe for happiness was fiire too

Bout to check out this lycoris whatever

Damn Oda has made Shanks the ultimate tease :lol:

Mans showed up like damn Wano aure does being back a lot of memories, lets go.... Oh wait I don't want to meet Luffy. Lets go get the One Piece. Then proceeds to do this in this chap :lol:

Why even show up?

Leaks come out Monday/Tuesday. They can be read on Reddit.

The leaks are people summarizing what happens, not the actual manga panel itself.
Right but I see YT revewing chapters before sunday.... i think, so I was curiouse if other sites leak the actual manga before viz.

Mappa animation for AOT seasons 4 and 5 are just so so so so so bad!

Why they did that ?

I wanted to see those arcs animated in his whole splendor but nah man, those ain't it

Back
Top Bottom