The Official Answer (Iverson) Retro Thread

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The colorwats that are releasing are the blk/white Finals edition Answer IV, and the blk/white Answer II (the joints Chris Webber wore for 3 years straight, and the colorway A.I. wore in the 1999 Playoffs).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Likewise. That is one of the few RBK items I will wear with pride. Just a sick shoe.
Holy crap! The IV is my favorite. Major question - will these be retro'd WITH the cushioning? The latest go-round was just solid rubber, they were useless on court. If I cop another pair, I want them to play!

Oh yeah - I just copped this shirt. Be jealous
eek.gif
eek.gif

IvorRoyl.jpg

(For those that don't know, search "Risurch" on ebay and this dude's shirts come up. Always on point.)

Help finding this shirt? link? site?

pimp.gif
I knew it'd be popular.

It's up forauction here, so you can fight. What I would suggest is hitting up the seller with a message and asking if you can cop a shirt without an auction for a BINprice. I paid $30 for mine, FYI, and I wouldn't offer anything less than $25.

Good luck

Just got the new Complex mag and seen the dope Question spread. Im really thinking about copping these mostly for nostalgic reasons. They sold out within acouple days in DC when they first dropped and I couldnt even get a pair, so I had to settle for the blk/gold pair. Wonder if these are gonna sit. Anybody got apic of them wearing the white and reds with jeans?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Just got the new Complex mag and seen the dope Question spread. Im really thinking about copping these mostly for nostalgic reasons. They sold out within a couple days in DC when they first dropped and I couldnt even get a pair, so I had to settle for the blk/gold pair. Wonder if these are gonna sit. Anybody got a pic of them wearing the white and reds with jeans?

They will sit for a while. Nowadays alot of the kids are in to Dunks, Fusions, and Vans etc. RBK is like herpes to the kids.

Just ordered some Questions over on Eastbay a day ago...and I just checked the site and the White/Red ones are almost sold out!

Originally Posted by thekckid

They should retro the OG blk/gold Questions and the OG wht/blue Questions.

the white/blue Questions would be a definite cop

agreed. still kicking myself for not copping when I saw them for $50 in my size at a swapmeet a couple months back

Yeah, are the Signature Moments releasing in the US or what? Looking to get some Answer 3s (and hopefully they'll have DMX in them).

They retroed the White/Blue Question Mids earlier this year if i am not mistaken.
I purchased my pair from PYS.com in May, i think that they still have a few sizes left.

anybody remember the diamond questions one of one or something like that(they were valued at like 65,00 stacks or something done by jacob the jeweler) alsowhen do these release im really tryna get all of these

Back
Top Bottom