*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

What exactly you love about it? Just curious.
1) Chrome hasn't updated for iOS 7

2) It is much lighter, ala chrome

3) It syncs my with the open tabs on my ipad

4) Beautiful interface

5) The address bar and navigation buttons are "hidden" away but still easily accessible

1) Chrome hasn't updated for iOS 7
2) It is much lighter, ala chrome
3) It syncs my with the open tabs on my ipad
4) Beautiful interface
5) The address bar and navigation buttons are "hidden" away but still easily accessible
Got you. Chrome has updated to iOS7 btw.

Play a song, then press the i with the circle around it at the top center. Turn on allow explicit tracks.

Pandora does too.. I think he just meant he didn't realize iTunes Radio did at first.

Oh no, I didn't mean it like that... I gotcha. I had to double check myself. :lol:

I'm still yet to try iTunes Radio.. Been trying to find a minute to try it out.

Not sure i like itunes radio. I made a station and so far it has only played one song from that artist and it was the very first song.

what's the difference between facetime audio and facetime?

edit: nvm just found out what it was and that it's totally stupid IMO.....

Nah, its useful bc you don't have to use your carrier's minutes up...also if someone is in another country and can't get a good enough wifi connection for video then its audio only

Not sure i like itunes radio. I made a station and so far it has only played one song from that artist and it was the very first song.

:lol: Pandora did that all the time with me, but the point of these services isn't to play only your artists' songs, its to find similar music to that particular track or artist...you can also adjust the level or degree to which you want your station to play new music you've never heard; or keep it to primarily tracks you'd be familiar with and probably play more stuff by that specific artist. The slider is :smokin with Itunes Radio

Plus Itunes has access to 27million songs since they have deals with all the major labels whereas Pandora has only about 1million :smh: . Much better imo, only thing is this will only be available for apple devices so it won't wash out Pandora totally

^
Yeah, radio and pandora are to introduce you to new songs and artists but damn only 1 song from the artist's station. I ran out of skips and just turned it off. I'll stick with pandora for now.

Back
Top Bottom