*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

Okay, someone said earlier that if I'd been running iOS 7 beta 6 on my iPhone, I'd have to go through iTunes to do the official update to iOS 7. I connected my phone to my Mac, but iTunes is telling me the phone is running the most current version of iOS 7 still (same as it said when I tried to do the OTA download from the phone itself). Anyone know what's going on?

How come videos dont work anymore :nerd:

Does it not support flash or something

They need to put out an update. My phone froze twice already when I just turned the screen on. Didn't have that problem with the last few versions of the beta.

Got it on my 4S yesterday and its :smokin the interface is beautiful imo, I was thinking of getting a 5S but honestly ith this update I'm just gonna wait for the 6 :lol: feels like I have a brand new phone....haven't noticed the battery drain if anything mine has improved...oh and Itunes Radio is :nthat: deleted pandora with the quickness

|I

also double tapping the home button to play music. not used to the control center yet

From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom and the control center pops up with your music included. Just press play. Had to adjust too, but it's actually better.

Okay, someone said earlier that if I'd been running iOS 7 beta 6 on my iPhone, I'd have to go through iTunes to do the official update to iOS 7. I connected my phone to my Mac, but iTunes is telling me the phone is running the most current version of iOS 7 still (same as it said when I tried to do the OTA download from the phone itself). Anyone know what's going on?
Do you have the current version on iTunes downloaded?

got it yesterday and love it, i really like this update. loving the dynamic backgrounds 
nthat.gif

Does ios 7 drain the battery quicker? I have a 5s and it goes rather quickly. I'm still charging it twice every 3 days...But the 5 battery seems to be >>> the 5s.

I don't think u came choose to backup like that. I think it just allows you to back up from the last time u did it. What happened when you tried to back it up

View media item 587782
Try this. Maybe it will work for u

Last edited:
Damn I can't send text messages to certain people and I can't receive some either.

Any news on an update? :frown:

Last edited:
Surprised at how much I love the new safari. It has taken over chrome for me as my go to browser

Whats good with the lock screen not going to sleep after you get a text and don't open it?

Just got a replacement iPhone 5 and I'm on a computer in vacation. When I plug my phone into the USB, it charges but I can retire it because iTunes won't recognize it. So I have a phone with nothing on it. Any help?

Just got a replacement iPhone 5 and I'm on a computer in vacation. When I plug my phone into the USB, it charges but I can retire it because iTunes won't recognize it. So I have a phone with nothing on it. Any help?
Update itunes?

Just updated to iOS 7 on my iphone 4..

Love the interface but damn it's laggy and slow! It doesn't "feel" like an iphone anymore.. if that makes sense :rolleyes

I would suggest those with a iphone 4 wait a little til the bugs are fixed

what's the difference between facetime audio and facetime?

edit: nvm just found out what it was and that it's totally stupid IMO.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom