***The official Big Shamrock thread***

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i wish he would have just taken a backup role in LA. that would have been great for his image, even though its pretty good anyway

whether he signs with boston or not...HE WILL ALWAYS BE A LAKER
indifferent.gif

I sure hope the Laker Organization never retires his jersey with his blasphemes move
ohwell.gif

You must be out of your God damn mind. If Shaq never went to Los Angeles in the first place, the Lakers would have zero titles in the 2000's. Don't act like Phil Jackson was going to a Shaq-less Lakers orginization in 99. I understand there are quite a few bitter Lakers fans when it comes to Shaq, but don't ever forget that he made your team this last decade.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

celts got another big body, but i also think it'll hurt rondo's game. Rajon is known to slash thru the paint and distribute the ball from the post.
Perkins doesn't play outside the paint and Rondo does just fine.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

celts got another big body, but i also think it'll hurt rondo's game. Rajon is known to slash thru the paint and distribute the ball from the post.
Perkins doesn't play outside the paint and Rondo does just fine.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

i wish he would have just taken a backup role in LA. that would have been great for his image, even though its pretty good anyway

indifferent.gif

I sure hope the Laker Organization never retires his jersey with his blasphemes move
ohwell.gif

You must be out of your God damn mind. If Shaq never went to Los Angeles in the first place, the Lakers would have zero titles in the 2000's. Don't act like Phil Jackson was going to a Shaq-less Lakers orginization in 99. I understand there are quite a few bitter Lakers fans when it comes to Shaq, but don't ever forget that he made your team this last decade.

indifferent.gif
im grateful for what he did and all, but come on son.

He made the Lakers??? yea because he carried our team all the time. Nothing to do with our veteran players, Some coach who had 6 rings before him and some kid that wore number 8.

Made the team?? i didnt see him once in these last three Finals.

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

He made the Lakers??? yea because he carried our team all the time. Nothing to do with our veteran players, Some coach who had 6 rings before him and some kid that wore number 8.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes because KOBE did it all by himself. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes because KOBE did it all by himself. 
indifferent.gif

Do you know how to read?

When the hell did i mention Kobe did anything himself. We talking about Shaq foo!

Do you know how to read?

When the hell did i mention Kobe did anything himself. We talking about Shaq foo!

Hmmmm so the guy who took his team to the FINALS the last three years MADE the team.
So can you tell me what player took his team to the finals the last three years?  Because he must have had no help. Right?

Hmmmm so the guy who took his team to the FINALS the last three years MADE the team.
So can you tell me what player took his team to the finals the last three years?  Because he must have had no help. Right?

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Apparently what I typed went over your head or you're one of those bitter Lakers fans. Shaq was the driving force for the Lakers in the begining of the decade and the sole reason Phil Jackson decided to coach them. Without Shaq going to the Lakers from Orlando, there wouldn't be a Phil Jackson in Los Angeles and who knows what would of happened to Kobe. Shaq is the genesis of the title run your team has had in the last 10 years.

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Apparently what I typed went over your head or you're one of those bitter Lakers fans. Shaq was the driving force for the Lakers in the begining of the decade and the sole reason Phil Jackson decided to coach them. Without Shaq going to the Lakers from Orlando, there wouldn't be a Phil Jackson in Los Angeles and who knows what would of happened to Kobe. Shaq is the genesis of the title run your team has had in the last 10 years.

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Hey Mr. Technicalites... Being a bitter Laker fan, let me voice my own opinion about the matter because I can actually give a %$@+ what I already know to be true and untrue. If anything, that was then and this is now. I'm sure "bitter Celtic fans" would trip out if Bird, Russell or Pierce came to the Lakers. I've been a Laker fan ever since I was born so to have the so called "driving force" for the Lakers hop on a team that is considered our life long rivals, I'm gonna be bitter...

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Hey Mr. Technicalites... Being a bitter Laker fan, let me voice my own opinion about the matter because I can actually give a %$@+ what I already know to be true and untrue. If anything, that was then and this is now. I'm sure "bitter Celtic fans" would trip out if Bird, Russell or Pierce came to the Lakers. I've been a Laker fan ever since I was born so to have the so called "driving force" for the Lakers hop on a team that is considered our life long rivals, I'm gonna be bitter...

I've been a Laker fan ever since I was born so to have the so called "driving force" for the Lakers hop on a team that is considered our life long rivals, I'm gonna be bitter...

THIS

im not saying i dont appreciate what Shaq did for the Lakers, he was the man on our 3 peat.
BUT
in terms of him retiring as a Laker great.... nah son.
Im not saying he dont deserve to have his number retired... im just saying in my opinion, and as a Laker fan to heart, i dont want him to retire a Laker if he signs with Boston.
If he cared so much about being retired a Laker, he would have taken less money to come back and retire with the team he performed the best on (OHHHH wait, he burned all his bridges in LA, they dont want him to piggy back for more rings to his over sized ego)

*$$* Shaq, Laker history is long... if he is Laker great is almost insanity to play for the Celtics.... ESPECIALLY because he is RING CHASING. He wont even be a factor for that team, he wont even matter... but the fact that he is ring chasing, cancels him out for me,

I've been a Laker fan ever since I was born so to have the so called "driving force" for the Lakers hop on a team that is considered our life long rivals, I'm gonna be bitter...

THIS

im not saying i dont appreciate what Shaq did for the Lakers, he was the man on our 3 peat.
BUT
in terms of him retiring as a Laker great.... nah son.
Im not saying he dont deserve to have his number retired... im just saying in my opinion, and as a Laker fan to heart, i dont want him to retire a Laker if he signs with Boston.
If he cared so much about being retired a Laker, he would have taken less money to come back and retire with the team he performed the best on (OHHHH wait, he burned all his bridges in LA, they dont want him to piggy back for more rings to his over sized ego)

*$$* Shaq, Laker history is long... if he is Laker great is almost insanity to play for the Celtics.... ESPECIALLY because he is RING CHASING. He wont even be a factor for that team, he wont even matter... but the fact that he is ring chasing, cancels him out for me,

Let the old man Shaq be!! This is a different era. What else is he supposed to do?

If he went to Atlanta this would be a none issue. A bunch of you guys are so damn sensitive man.

Shaq will forever be a Laker no matter what you say.

It's not like Shaq chose the Celtics over the Lakers. This man has played for 3 teams since he was traded away from LA.

Seriously though, let it go. For those saying Shaq's Laker history is so long ago, then why do you F'n care that he's going to Boston? Damn.

Let the old man Shaq be!! This is a different era. What else is he supposed to do?

If he went to Atlanta this would be a none issue. A bunch of you guys are so damn sensitive man.

Shaq will forever be a Laker no matter what you say.

It's not like Shaq chose the Celtics over the Lakers. This man has played for 3 teams since he was traded away from LA.

Seriously though, let it go. For those saying Shaq's Laker history is so long ago, then why do you F'n care that he's going to Boston? Damn.

Back
Top Bottom