***The official Big Shamrock thread***

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Let the old man Shaq be!! This is a different era. What else is he supposed to do?

If he went to Atlanta this would be a none issue. A bunch of you guys are so damn sensitive man.

Shaq will forever be a Laker no matter what you say.

It's not like Shaq chose the Celtics over the Lakers. This man has played for 3 teams since he was traded away from LA.

Seriously though, let it go. For those saying Shaq's Laker history is so long ago, then why do you F'n care that he's going to Boston? Damn.
Thank you, it's nice to know we have Lakers fans here that actually have some damn sense.

Let the old man Shaq be!! This is a different era. What else is he supposed to do?

If he went to Atlanta this would be a none issue. A bunch of you guys are so damn sensitive man.

It's not like Shaq chose the Celtics over the Lakers. This man has played for 3 teams since he was traded away from LA.

Seriously though, let it go. For those saying Shaq's Laker history is so long ago, then why do you F'n care that he's going to Boston? Damn.
Thank you, it's nice to know we have Lakers fans here that actually have some damn sense.

Magic wouldn't be as highly regarded in the Laker community if he went to the celtics during the HIV run in 95.
When its all said and done Shaq will most likely get his jersey hung up at staples, but its not a move anyone would who appreciated what Shaq has done for the Lakers would like to see.

Magic wouldn't be as highly regarded in the Laker community if he went to the celtics during the HIV run in 95.
When its all said and done Shaq will most likely get his jersey hung up at staples, but its not a move anyone would who appreciated what Shaq has done for the Lakers would like to see.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Whole different situation.  Magic loved the Lakers, and the Lakers organization loved Magic. 
Magic had to call it quits, Shaq was dealt for business purposes.   How can you hate a guy who gave the city 7 great years, and 3 rings? 

A lot of us put Magic on this higher mountain because of what he did for the organization, and how great he was.

Why can't Laker fans say that about Shaq?   Because some are so stuck on their loyalty and taking sides with Kobe, that you forget that without Shaq there would be no glory days in this millennium

The team needed Shaq as much as they needed Kobe.  

Since when did the age range of 20 something year old's, cared so much about a Celtics/Lakers rivalry, before the 2008 season?  None.  No one.

We heard stories of the greatest games in the history of the NBA, but no noise of this prior to the 2008 season. 

We like to talk about the rivalry now, because it has since been renewed, and we have guys heartbroken that Shaq is going to Boston now?

Come on son.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Whole different situation.  Magic loved the Lakers, and the Lakers organization loved Magic. 
Magic had to call it quits, Shaq was dealt for business purposes.   How can you hate a guy who gave the city 7 great years, and 3 rings? 

A lot of us put Magic on this higher mountain because of what he did for the organization, and how great he was.

Why can't Laker fans say that about Shaq?   Because some are so stuck on their loyalty and taking sides with Kobe, that you forget that without Shaq there would be no glory days in this millennium

The team needed Shaq as much as they needed Kobe.  

Since when did the age range of 20 something year old's, cared so much about a Celtics/Lakers rivalry, before the 2008 season?  None.  No one.

We heard stories of the greatest games in the history of the NBA, but no noise of this prior to the 2008 season. 

We like to talk about the rivalry now, because it has since been renewed, and we have guys heartbroken that Shaq is going to Boston now?

Come on son.

If every Lakers fan was like FrenchBlue23, I'd have no disdain for the fan base whatsoever.

If every Lakers fan was like FrenchBlue23, I'd have no disdain for the fan base whatsoever.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Much appreciated man. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i wish he would have just taken a backup role in LA. that would have been great for his image, even though its pretty good anyway

whether he signs with boston or not...HE WILL ALWAYS BE A LAKER
indifferent.gif

I sure hope the Laker Organization never retires his jersey with his blasphemes move
ohwell.gif

You must be out of your God damn mind. If Shaq never went to Los Angeles in the first place, the Lakers would have zero titles in the 2000's. Don't act like Phil Jackson was going to a Shaq-less Lakers orginization in 99. I understand there are quite a few bitter Lakers fans when it comes to Shaq, but don't ever forget that he made your team this last decade.

indifferent.gif
im grateful for what he did and all, but come on son.

He made the Lakers??? yea because he carried our team all the time. Nothing to do with our veteran players, Some coach who had 6 rings before him and some kid that wore number 8.

Made the team?? i didnt see him once in these last three Finals.
Yes because KOBE did it all by himself. 
indifferent.gif

Where the hell did he even mention that Kobe did it by himself? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i wish he would have just taken a backup role in LA. that would have been great for his image, even though its pretty good anyway

whether he signs with boston or not...HE WILL ALWAYS BE A LAKER
indifferent.gif

I sure hope the Laker Organization never retires his jersey with his blasphemes move
ohwell.gif

You must be out of your God damn mind. If Shaq never went to Los Angeles in the first place, the Lakers would have zero titles in the 2000's. Don't act like Phil Jackson was going to a Shaq-less Lakers orginization in 99. I understand there are quite a few bitter Lakers fans when it comes to Shaq, but don't ever forget that he made your team this last decade.

indifferent.gif
im grateful for what he did and all, but come on son.

He made the Lakers??? yea because he carried our team all the time. Nothing to do with our veteran players, Some coach who had 6 rings before him and some kid that wore number 8.

Yes because KOBE did it all by himself. 
indifferent.gif

Where the hell did he even mention that Kobe did it by himself? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmmm so the guy who took his team to the FINALS the last three years MADE the team.
So can you tell me what player took his team to the finals the last three years?  Because he must have had no help. Right?

He didn't even mention that Kobe made the team 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  He's replying to first born who was saying SHAQ made the team 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   The last 3 years when the Lakers went to the finals... last i checked...  HAD NO SHAQ.....    But Kobe was there... so was Pau, Lamar, D-Fish, etc..  
And btw, i do agree with First Born and FrenchBlue.  Anyway, even if Brian Shaw and Rick Fox weren't Laker legends...   they were also former Celtic players.  Oh, our first title in Los Angeles...   that team was coached by an ex Celtic player too.  38 year old Shaq signing a 1 year deal with Boston isn't gonna hurt my feelings 
laugh.gif

Hmmmm so the guy who took his team to the FINALS the last three years MADE the team.
So can you tell me what player took his team to the finals the last three years?  Because he must have had no help. Right?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   The last 3 years when the Lakers went to the finals... last i checked...  HAD NO SHAQ.....    But Kobe was there... so was Pau, Lamar, D-Fish, etc..  
And btw, i do agree with First Born and FrenchBlue.  Anyway, even if Brian Shaw and Rick Fox weren't Laker legends...   they were also former Celtic players.  Oh, our first title in Los Angeles...   that team was coached by an ex Celtic player too.  38 year old Shaq signing a 1 year deal with Boston isn't gonna hurt my feelings 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you sir.
wink.gif

And 38 year old Shaq signing with Boston should not hurt anyone else' feeling either. 

What is he expected to do, beg for a chance with the Lakers again?

No way in hell, no rightful Man does that.  He's no Mo Williams.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you sir.
wink.gif

And 38 year old Shaq signing with Boston should not hurt anyone else' feeling either. 

What is he expected to do, beg for a chance with the Lakers again?

No way in hell, no rightful Man does that.  He's no Mo Williams.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
But then why did he mention the last three years in the finals tho?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
 Like that has nothing to do with SHAQ at all.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

FB23 has a point. No one CARED about LA or BOS before 2008.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

You a fool, twisting up my words and all. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom