The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Started binging this over the weekend and got through the first 2.5 seasons plus the White Christmas special. This show is amazing. I’ve enjoyed so many of them it’s hard to pick out favorites

Bro, season 3 brings home the bacon. You need to get on that ASAP.

Season 4 was pretty meh

I love how the dumb/arbitrarily contrarian crowd hates this show.

Can’t please everyone...

Just finished up Season 4 yesterday. Season 4 definitely didn’t live up to the hype of Season 3 but I still thought it was good television.

I really liked ArkAngel despite the hate because I know parents like that from when I was a kid so seeing how complete vision could play out is crazy. Ole girl snapped out something serious on her moms :lol: IMO she took it too far. If I recall correctly, she had safe mode on so she wasn’t aware how badly she was beating her. I also agree with the poster that said getting another one then watching the daughter off herself would be a dark/more dramatic ending.

Shorty in Crocodile is was :wow: :wow: :wow: . I can’t recall hearing about a baby being murdered on television for awhile if ever.

They must be running outta material

first thing I thought of when I read that.
Crocodile was really the only episode from last season that could've ran with the high stabdard of episodes in season 1 and 2.
White Bear and San Junipero were great but we got closed endings

I'd love for them to expand on the world 12 Million Merits, like from a judges perspective, or what happens the moment you win., and can winners get beyond that.
That episode had so many hints that it was connected to other episodes, with the song, and advertisements of that talent competition in the background of them.

Supposedly there have been over 100 Episodes written for Black Mirror.
Not sure I'd buy the "running out of material"

Been noticed they were running out of ideas for a while now. Some are similar to start and then I think Black Museum (was that the name?) with Letitia Wright was just a direct ripoff of Outer Limits episode. One from the 90s @ that.

Seems like writers aren't as willing to give the show stories either. If they didn't do follow ups it'd only be a matter of time before they started ripping off the Twilight Zone.

i think this dec 28th date is just for a one episode christmas special. hope i'm wrong though

So we getting the full season
Or just that episode tonight
Or is the whole season
Based on just that plot

Wouldn't surprise me if that episode is the whole season, given the length

I'm assuming, they'll assume you'll explore the various choices

It's not the full season, they're filming that in SA currently, this is that choose your own adventure thing they had in the works.

I’d rather they give us this one episode that offers viewers a unique “choose your own adventure” scheme, opposed to 4 episodes where some are subpar and further ruin the perception of Black Mirror.

I’m intrigued. Will definitely catch it tonight.

If that episode is the whole season
Black mirror really is trash
And fell off hard :smh:

This is how I feel

I’d rather they give us this one episode that offers viewers a unique “choose your own adventure” scheme, opposed to 4 episodes where some are subpar and further ruin the perception of Black Mirror.

I’m intrigued. Will definitely catch it tonight.

Then this is how I feel.

I remember when I was put on to this show and was like 3 episode season,:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
they better give me some more

Gotta be careful what I wish for.

I want more but I def don't want subpar, this is def one of those shows where I'm just hoping for the flashes of greatness it once was instead of expecting it.

Quality????
Last season had fewer episodes I believe
And still wasn’t all that
Except the last episode

Back
Top Bottom