The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Spec-Ops is the bee knees
pimp.gif

I HATE campers... I try to camp and then I Get way too bored. I swear I'll get at least 1-2 times a match a camper that is crouched and hidden so wellI'll walk right past them w/o even seeing them. And then they murk me from behind.

cuz when im playin and hes watching me he'll be like why are you running ound? Why dont you just stand in a corner and let ppl come to you?
my dad tells me the exact same thing when he watches me. He's like why don't you just stay in one spot instead of running around. I'mlike but that takes all the fun out of the game sitting in one spot. Plus I don't have the patience for camping. I'll post up somewhere in the corner,and nobody will come by so I say eff it and get up and leave. As soon as I leave I get shot by somebody coming by. Only time I'll camp is if there arenumerous enemies coming through the spot. Works best on domination.

I'm straight murking dudes with the m16 and m4
pimp.gif

Played my boys game yesterday because I want to wait until I finish my paper to pick up my pre-order.

I was owning cats.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

anyone face any resets this morning???? (PS3)
I don't know if it really reset but my game keeps getting stuck on the "fetching playlists" screen and it has my rank down to a 1
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I was at level 22 last night

same here

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I dont have the game yet (waiting on Gamefly. Also might be getting a free copy Thursday at this MW2 event they are having in my apt building) but whats up with the camping? Why can't the developers fix that? It seems odd to me.

I was a huge Halo 2 player (Level 47 ...LEGIT [my sniping skills > your existence]) and I could be wrong, but I really do not remember campers being such a huge deal. Why is it that they can control that issue on Halo but not MW2? Like I said I could be wrong seeing as how I havent played halo 2 since '07

-The Juice

What were you a 47 in? Im calling ducktales on that
nerd.gif
. Im not saying itwasnt possible (I had a 47 in ts and like 40+ in every playlist except snipers) but not that many people had it and you had to be good and not get cheated atthe same time...I would just get boxes and wait to find a game but even that took like an hour+ to find a game. And you cant compare halo to cod, in halo ittakes a lot longer to die, where in COD it takes like 1 bullet and you pretty much die. In halo if someone was waiting around a corner you could just bxr orbxb him
laugh.gif
unless he had a sword where you would just grenade him todeath.

thats my only gripe about cod, if your getting attacked from a blind side or behind, your pretty much done, first shot always wins
in halo or gears of war if your are good, you can come back from a noob shooting from behind

sucks for the skilled people in this game

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I dont have the game yet (waiting on Gamefly. Also might be getting a free copy Thursday at this MW2 event they are having in my apt building) but whats up with the camping? Why can't the developers fix that? It seems odd to me.

I was a huge Halo 2 player (Level 47 ...LEGIT [my sniping skills > your existence]) and I could be wrong, but I really do not remember campers being such a huge deal. Why is it that they can control that issue on Halo but not MW2? Like I said I could be wrong seeing as how I havent played halo 2 since '07

-The Juice

What were you a 47 in? Im calling ducktales on that
nerd.gif
. Im not saying it wasnt possible (I had a 47 in ts and like 40+ in every playlist except snipers) but not that many people had it and you had to be good and not get cheated at the same time...I would just get boxes and wait to find a game but even that took like an hour+ to find a game. And you cant compare halo to cod, in halo it takes a lot longer to die, where in COD it takes like 1 bullet and you pretty much die. In halo if someone was waiting around a corner you could just bxr or bxb him
laugh.gif
unless he had a sword where you would just grenade him to death.

Getting a 47 in H2 was very much possible before H3 came out. I'm speaking on legit terms also. The highest I ever got to legit was 42 and I know for afact I could've went higher. Not on MLG-PRO type level but I could hold my own.

Im gonna have to run back through on Veteran too... I beat it on hardened... it was tough but def not impossible.

Gotta get the enemy intel too... i only found like 4 of em my first time through

Originally Posted by The Minister

just finished the campaign great ending leaves it wide open for MW3.

what up, we gotta get on this, i finally needed a new game to keep me off SF4 for now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I HATE campers... I try to camp and then I Get way too bored. I swear I'll get at least 1-2 times a match a camper that is crouched and hidden so well I'll walk right past them w/o even seeing them. And then they murk me from behind.

same here. I camp (or snipe
laugh.gif
) for a lil bit then start walking around. I gotta be mixin it up at all times

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the brazil map is a campfest, SMH

Yea that map is kinda weak with all the small walkways and buildings with multiple rooms... i usually roof hop on that map and pick off people in windows.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by The Minister

just finished the campaign great ending leaves it wide open for MW3.

what up, we gotta get on this, i finally needed a new game to keep me off SF4 for now
laugh.gif
hell yeah man invite me for spec ops or MP whenever.

Back
Top Bottom