The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

My KDR is at 1.2X.

My friend who is absolutely amazing stands at about 1.36.

If you played this game for any length of time. You will have a bad game every so often.

KDR doesn't mean much of anything. Especially when your friends use your account. Especially when you are just shooting up chumps.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

I'm so #%*+@@*+!@@$% pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was playing yesterday, and my roomate moves my xbox by accident while I was in the middle of a game...all I hear is a LOUD grinding noise and my xbox goes back to the dashboard.

It's completely dead. I called gamestop, and they said since its user damage they can't replace it.

But then i question why the receipt says "Within 30 days exchange this opened product for an identical product with a receipt"...why else would i replace it other than if its broken?

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

Looks like I have to shell out another $60.............$120 for a video game
smh.gif
Don't waste your money. Go rent a MW2 and then just switch the two games. The exact same thing happened to me with 2k9.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

7. Reload after evry kill
Never reload after every kill fam.
laugh.gif

I always reload after every kill unless i see people close by me on my radar.

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
It's completely dead. I called gamestop, and they said since its user damage they can't replace it.
and thats where you received your L, this happens all the time dude, it happened to my GTA, kicked the xbox over, went back and told them the gamecame like that, they cant possibly tell it was your fault, it isnt a car key scratch its a PERFECT CIRCLE, could easily pass as a factory error

sucks for you

Why do people put their 360s up vertically anyway? You're asking for it to get broken. Lay that sucker down.

To whoever said the Famas wasn't that good, I been putting in work with it love using it just got the bling perk so I got my holographic and FMJ on it now
pimp.gif
Btw what kill streak set ups yall using? I got the Care Package,harrier, and the Predator Missile

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
and thats where you received your L, this happens all the time dude, it happened to my GTA, kicked the xbox over, went back and told them the game came like that, they cant possibly tell it was your fault, it isnt a car key scratch its a PERFECT CIRCLE, could easily pass as a factory error

sucks for you

It does not work for all Gamestops, some dudes that work there know what really causes it and will shut you down instantly. I got shut down on Far Cry 2 at 5different gamestops. All knew what really happened

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
and thats where you received your L, this happens all the time dude, it happened to my GTA, kicked the xbox over, went back and told them the game came like that, they cant possibly tell it was your fault, it isnt a car key scratch its a PERFECT CIRCLE, could easily pass as a factory error

sucks for you

It does not work for all Gamestops, some dudes that work there no what really causes it and will shut you down instantly. I got shut down on Far Cry 2 at three 5 different gamestops. All knew what really happened

Just went to gamestop...dude was like $@#* it and gave me a new on e
pimp.gif

Campaign was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im only up to rank 39 but with a 2.30 k/d.(2033-883)
kill streak of 17

My 2 fav guns so far:

Scar-h ~ Famas: both with bling pro, silenced-holographic sight, stopping power and scrambler.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Dudes is posting mediocre scores here in this topic. I see 25-10, 34-15, 22-10 etc.

Step your game up NT.
pimp.gif

Granted I get crazy good scores, (just went 59-15), but I cant get a good killsteak for nothing.
laugh.gif
step yo game up i just wen 97-14 in invasion son
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont find that hard to believe (if youre serious).

I went 115ish - 20ish in WaW in that small map with a bunch of houses and that thing in the middle.

how the holographic compared to the red dot???

honestly how are you guys so good??? the best i do is like 13 and 10.

any tips NT?

Finally had a pretty good game. 30 and 12
pimp.gif

edit: how/where do I check my K/D ratio?

Back
Top Bottom