The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Only at wolverines on the campaign

Online is where its at

PSN - sneakapr0

Lvl 29

KD Ratio - ???

Streak - 36
pimp.gif

Get at me.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Dudes be buggin out goin 40+ and 10 in team games. I always chalked it up to camping.
Not everyone needs to camp to get that many kills all you need is just a heli or something and after that your set it'll do most of the workand you just pick off the ones it didn't get

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by derventa

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Looks like I have to shell out another $60.............$120 for a video game
smh.gif
It's completely dead. I called gamestop, and they said since its user damage they can't replace it.
and thats where you received your L, this happens all the time dude, it happened to my GTA, kicked the xbox over, went back and told them the game came like that, they cant possibly tell it was your fault, it isnt a car key scratch its a PERFECT CIRCLE, could easily pass as a factory error

sucks for you

It does not work for all Gamestops, some dudes that work there no what really causes it and will shut you down instantly. I got shut down on Far Cry 2 at three 5 different gamestops. All knew what really happened

Just went to gamestop...dude was like $@#* it and gave me a new on e
pimp.gif

this happend to my home boy with CODWAW ...i told him go to blockbuster and rent the same game and just switch it.......blockbuster doesnt put astamp on it either telling the game is theirs.......it worked for him , it should work for u too

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Dudes be buggin out goin 40+ and 10 in team games. I always chalked it up to camping.
Not everyone needs to camp to get that many kills all you need is just a heli or something and after that your set it'll do most of the work and you just pick off the ones it didn't get
yup.... choppers, ac-130... those are how you get the points rolling.

Not everyone needs to camp to get that many kills all you need is just a heli or something and after that your set it'll do most of the work and you just pick off the ones it didn't get
Truth. The killstreaks perks play a huge role in your #s.

Maybe I'm the only one but camping hasn't been that big a deal to me. Yea I get got by some dude with a shotgun in the cut every now and then buthey..

i just played a game in estate EVERYONE on both teams was camping. i got in late and tried to help but failed. there were points were no one was shooting forlike a minute, having me run around the damn map twice smh.

Originally Posted by The Minister

i just played a game in estate EVERYONE on both teams was camping. i got in late and tried to help but failed. there were points were no one was shooting for like a minute, having me run around the damn map twice smh.
I. Hate. That. Map.

Yeah, Estate is terrible its a campers wet ream, I rarley play on it now. I think one of the best Kill streaks is Pavelow, it takes 3 rockets to bring down andshoots everything in sight.

To whoever said the Famas wasn't that good, I been putting in work with it love using it just got the bling perk so I got my holographic and FMJ on it now
pimp.gif
Btw what kill streak set ups yall using? I got the Care Package, harrier, and the Predator Missile
m16>*

get rid of the care package, what you get in the care packages dont go towards your kill streaks. i run harrier, predator, and attack heli. i usually max outat around 11-13 consecutive kills. im usually push 4-5+ when it comes to kills (16-4, 20-4, etc) seems like im better at mw2 than at mw1. im trying to benumber 1 in kills, wins, and score. but tom monrello and istaybeastin barely beating me by a couple points.

Originally Posted by doosta45

To whoever said the Famas wasn't that good, I been putting in work with it love using it just got the bling perk so I got my holographic and FMJ on it now
pimp.gif
Btw what kill streak set ups yall using? I got the Care Package, harrier, and the Predator Missile
m16>*

get rid of the care package, what you get in the care packages dont go towards your kill streaks. i run harrier, predator, and attack heli. i usually max out at around 11-13 consecutive kills. im usually push 4-5+ when it comes to kills (16-4, 20-4, etc) seems like im better at mw2 than at mw1. im trying to be number 1 in kills, wins, and score. but tom monrello and istaybeastin barely beating me by a couple points.

i've got a turret from a care pakage and a chopper from a care package and got the kills.

pimp.gif
m16>*

get rid of the care package, what you get in the care packages dont go towards your kill streaks. i run harrier, predator, and attack heli. i usually max out at around 11-13 consecutive kills. im usually push 4-5+ when it comes to kills (16-4, 20-4, etc) seems like im better at mw2 than at mw1. im trying to be number 1 in kills, wins, and score. but tom monrello and istaybeastin barely beating me by a couple points.

i've got a turret from a care pakage and a chopper from a care package and got the kills.
From what i understand, you get the kills BUT they dont add onto your STREAK... which would make it so you gotta get the same amount of kills onyour own to get your missile or chopper or w.e

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
m16>*

From what i understand, you get the kills BUT they dont add onto your STREAK... which would make it so you gotta get the same amount of kills on your own to get your missile or chopper or w.e
oh reading comprehension FTL

^care packages are cool, because you get the kills but they dont go towards killstreak. id rather just steal my teammates/enemies care packages anyways.

but do you though. because what you been doing is working for you.

add me though, im about to hop on gt = doosta45

I'll go on at 10. Trying to reach level 40 for that m16.. Famas is alright so far.. but I miss my "baby"

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

i just played a game in estate EVERYONE on both teams was camping. i got in late and tried to help but failed. there were points were no one was shooting for like a minute, having me run around the damn map twice smh.
I. Hate. That. Map.
Same. Estate and Quarry are the worst..

Sub Base is my favorite.

m16 is the business, i be having dudes salty with 1-2 shots to the chest with it. i need to get the other attachments for it, but im content with just thegrenade launcher for it. then dudes get salty because i actually use the grenade launcher the correct way instead of just firing it off blindly. depending onthe map, i can get 10-13 kills with it, especially in wasteland with them tunnels. ill probaby switch to the silencer/red dots to get all the otherattachments.

has anybody unlocked all of the attathments for a class of guns (ar, sub machine, etc)? and what is the deal with sniping? 2 shots if its a head shot? i guessim used to playing hardcore on mw1 where it was always one shot one kill. but you got to reaim and what not to get that second shot off. and if t he dude ispaying attention they will most likely move out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom