The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

The amount of camping online is just sickening
smh.gif
sick.gif

THIS

cant even enjoy it
its not that bad. i like running around catching campers slipping. just imagining them
mad.gif
mad.gif
after i pop their head is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

smh.gif
sick.gif

THIS

cant even enjoy it
its not that bad. i like running around catching campers slipping. just imagining them
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This game is starting to get on my $@#%^&# nerves

And it really doesn't make sense how when I go +12 in a game my KD goes down
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
umm... that's not possible unless there's some kind of bug...
laugh.gif

well - that's assuming you're negative right now.

i guess if you were pretty positive it could come down, depending on how many kills and deaths you actually had.

If you went 12-0 there's no way it could go down, even 12-4 or like 24-8 would be almost impossible unless you're beastly.

But if you went like 96-84 on a map, you would definitely start to come back towards even unless you had a ton of kills already.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

smh.gif
sick.gif

THIS

cant even enjoy it
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This game is starting to get on my $@#%^&# nerves
Realtalk, the camping is the only downside to this game, but it occurs so much that it makes me not want to play it
smh.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

My KDR is at 1.20 right now. I've been getting pretty good lately. Sadly, my team almost always loses. I'm like 15 and 28 or something
smh.gif

Oh yeah, I randomly played an NT mod. Daaznfella I see you! Sent a "burr" message and got back "gucci!"
laugh.gif
My clan tag is"burr" right now.

They need to come out with a patch so we can turn down the music. MW2 is
pimp.gif

I'm a level 46 with a 1.30 K/D. I haven't touched the single player tho since the multiplayer on XBL is crack.

yo gt is robgva703 hit me for some MP and spec ops. yesterday when i woke up my K/D was .66 now its .85. i need to get up to 1 today.
pimp.gif

And it really doesn't make sense how when I go +12 in a game my KD goes down
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you serious? this isnt even about k/d ratios, its about common sense ... do you know what a ratio is?

your kill/death ratio is just simple math ... how many times you killed someone over how many times you died ... if you killed 100 people and died 50 times,your ratio is 2.0 ... 100 divided by 50 is 2.0 ...

keeping with the same example, when you start the next game, if you go 25-13, your k/d ratio will go down slightly because 125 divided by 63 is less than 2.0... furthermore, in order to increase your k/d ratio you must get above whatever your current k/d ratio is on that particular match ... see, if you were 100/50before the start of the match and you go 24-12, yeah that was a good game but your k/d is still only going to be 2.0 because 124 divided by 62 is 2.0 ...

right now my k/d is like 2.10 ... so if i go 24-12 the next time i play, it will go down ...

I stay puttin up good #'s but they keep putting me on some scrub $!! teams since my rank is 45 (had this a week before release) to balance things out.

Half of my losses have come from COD inserting me into a game that's already halfway done and we're down by a lot.
indifferent.gif

Im starting to like hardcore TDM better in this game... Shooting people with the sniper actually kills them with the first hit.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I stay puttin up good #'s but they keep putting me on some scrub $!! teams since my rank is 45 (had this a week before release) to balance things out.

Half of my losses have come from COD inserting me into a game that's already halfway done and we're down by a lot.
indifferent.gif

I HATE that... happened a LOT in COD4... get inserted into a game on the losing team down by like 25 kills
smh.gif
I usually just head back to menu when I see thescore like that.

Back
Top Bottom