The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

pimp.gif

We was getting it in until my mic broke
smh.gif
and then we got split up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ FAMAS + ACOG M16 + SILENCER + HEARTBEAT SENSOR = Unstoppable.
Fixed.

for all u guys having those good games what are u playing? im guessing its not team deathmatch

Domination or Team Deathmatch....Free for All at times as well.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

for all u guys having those good games what are u playing? im guessing its not team deathmatch
i play Ground War exclusively because i feel the maps are too big just for regular Team Deathmatchs. I tried regular TDMs and the games were tooquiet and i couldnt find anybody so i was like @$** that.

Big team matches
pimp.gif

I only played regular TDM's on COD4 but the maps were better for small teams in COD4 compared to this one.

Doosta, Imma play at like 9:30 or 10 if you're interested. I got my Excalibur now.. m16. You got any other guys (nters) that you play CoD with frequently?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Doosta, Imma play at like 9:30 or 10 if you're interested. I got my Excalibur now.. m16. You got any other guys (nters) that you play CoD with frequently?
yeah, but when i when i send invites they never accept. i want to roll with some nt'ers but these dudes never accept game invites. plus i gotto see how im feeling, getting a little sick.

so any nt'ers trying to run some games add me and xblaze. doosta45 and real madrid

You can rack up some pretty disgusting scores in Domination if things go your way... Especially on small maps... In COD4 I had a few games onshipment with almost 100 kills and 20 something deaths
sick.gif

and in this game with stuff like chopper gunner and AC130 gunner
sick.gif
sick.gif
forget about it.

Ive mainly been on TDM though... messed with 3rd person Cage Match a lot today though to get used to the view and stuff... roughed dudes up though. Wheneversome little kid came in talkin bout trading head shots to boost stats i said i would do it
laugh.gif
Took my 3 turns blowin his head off from 3 feet away standingstill then just kept murking
laugh.gif
couple of em were sooooooo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

pimp.gif

We was getting it in until my mic broke
smh.gif
and then we got split up
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

laugh.gif
@ your mic breaking mid game though
roll.gif
He was like, hey, I was like wassup then he was like is mymic working? Then I was like yeah, then he was like you can hear me?
laugh.gif

I'm Playing Ground War. More players on each team and Higher Score Limit= Better Chances to get XP Faster. Im Using TAR Bling Heartbeat, Holographic Sight,W/ Glock Red Dot. Perks: Bling, Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim/Commando. Kill Streaks: Care Package, Predator Missle, Pavelow

Went by my guy's for my lunch break and watched him play.

All I saw was a bunch of campers posted up all day. Game has absolutely no fundamentals what so ever. Now maybe its just that game, who knows?

Not once did I see a team move/work together during gameplay. COD is basically whoever sees who first.

Now...Gears of War on the other hand.........

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

anyone got this and if so how is it for mw2?
804100b.jpg
I got these. They help alot especially if you want to get good at COD/MW2. I used them for WAW. Since there is in-game music it's kind ofhard to hear everything.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I'm Playing Ground War. More players on each team and Higher Score Limit= Better Chances to get XP Faster. Im Using TAR Bling Heartbeat, Holographic Sight, W/ Glock Red Dot. Perks: Bling, Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim/Commando. Kill Streaks: Care Package, Predator Missle, Pavelow
Wrong. You get more points in search and destroy depending on how well you do. You can get more kills in ground war but you get more points foreach kill in search.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by xblaze23

yeah, but when i when i send invites they never accept. i want to roll with some nt'ers but these dudes never accept game invites. plus i got to see how im feeling, getting a little sick.

so any nt'ers trying to run some games add me and xblaze. doosta45 and real madrid
Ya I was playing with doosta earlier but had to quit because my friends were over and couldn't concentrate on the game. Ill be on later thoughill add you xblaze. or else add me
Gt- xo LUPE FIASCO

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

And it really doesn't make sense how when I go +12 in a game my KD goes down
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you serious? this isnt even about k/d ratios, its about common sense ... do you know what a ratio is?

your kill/death ratio is just simple math ... how many times you killed someone over how many times you died ... if you killed 100 people and died 50 times, your ratio is 2.0 ... 100 divided by 50 is 2.0 ...

keeping with the same example, when you start the next game, if you go 25-13, your k/d ratio will go down slightly because 125 divided by 63 is less than 2.0 ... furthermore, in order to increase your k/d ratio you must get above whatever your current k/d ratio is on that particular match ... see, if you were 100/50 before the start of the match and you go 24-12, yeah that was a good game but your k/d is still only going to be 2.0 because 124 divided by 62 is 2.0 ...

right now my k/d is like 2.10 ... so if i go 24-12 the next time i play, it will go down ...
Yeah I realized this. I was just heated as hell last night
laugh.gif

But I had a crazy game today... on wasteland or whatever got into the chopper gunner and went on a 28 kill streak
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I put up 30 and 40 kill games in TDM in COD4 often, but in this game it's impossible. I'll have one game where I go 26 and 10 then the next three gamesI go even or negative. It's not even because I'm bad, this game gives noobs an advantage in everything. At least martyrdom is gone. Care packages givenoobs stuff that they would never be able to earn because they can't stay alive that long. All these new streaks encourage camping, I don't see whypeople are still defending this game SMH. I played it and quit for a day, tried playing it again this morning up until an hour ago. I tried to have fun and notcare about campers, but it's imposibble.

I want an answer one day from a camper. Why do you do it? To have a high k/d, to have cool weapons, to win every game. I can't possibly imagine sitting athome and then sitting in a corner even in the virtual world. What part of the game is that?

Halo 3 > COD MW 2

Yea, I don't get the mentality of campers at all either. I tried it out a few times when everyone else was doing it, but it was just so boring. I thinkthey do it for their k/d ratio. This new thermal sniper thing makes it much easier.

With all that said, this game is still unbelievably fun. Best thing ever is latching on a semtex to a guy that's in a room full of his camping brothers.What a satisfying thing to do. I thought I was only going after one, but then the "triple kill" thing showed up. Awesome.

Maps I love so far: sub base, the one on top of a building, Brazil one(hated it at first), the one with all of those pipes in the middle, airport.

Unbearable: one with the tunnel in the middle and all grass for people to chill in, snowy one that is huge.

Play all Ground War lately.

Back
Top Bottom