The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Last night was fun though I didn't play for that long. Feasting Horns is the GT, but who the hell is Nice Gamertag? Dude had me HEATED for killing me like5 times in a row
laugh.gif

Damn two days ago I was getting 2 helicopters in one match.
pimp.gif
didn'tplay for an entire day and a half and i can barely get an even k/d ratio in a match. Kids is crazy on this 24/7 lol

I just beat campaign. Holy +*%#.

Spoiler [+]
The last few missions leading up to the end of the game was straight up BRILLIANT. Tons of fun.
- Shepperd is a scum bag, I was screaming at my t.v. when he lit me on fire and walked away like it was no big deal.
- Awesome how you become Soap again and take everyone out with Captain Price.
- Driving the boat to catch up to Shepperd, crazy!
- My reactions to the ending (as I screamed at the t.v. as Price fought Shepperd):
eek.gif
rk1vn4.jpg
, then
victory_vi.jpg

What a game. I can see its reasons for being so short, because I am already looking forward to MW3. I can't wait to skull**** Makarov.

add me on live: Dunks n Jordans
pimp.gif
(i made that before they made that shirt that looks like dunkin donuts)

It took me a day but now im beasting again
pimp.gif

Im retiring regular TDM on this game because the maps are just too damn big for 6v6 teams. Im on Ground War exclusively now
pimp.gif

I dont have access to the good weapons yet so right now im using the SCAR+HOLOGRAPHIC SCOPE, sucks sometimes but it gets the job done

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ FAMAS + ACOG + HEARTBEAT SENSOR = Unstoppable.
Famas is garbage son.
laugh.gif

TAR + Holographic + Heartbeat + Coldblooded= Crack

That or....

TAR + Holographic + Silencer
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ none of y'all sending an invite.

I play with the RPD + grip + full metal jacket (2 bling attachments).

This game could've been sooooooo much better with just a simple adjustment that could be made through a patch: Making killing harder.

Killing/getting killed is just too easy and encourages camping. You feel so fragile whenever you move, like a butterfly can fart on you and you're deadthree times over. I also noticed that you cannot jump 5 feet on the ground without being two thirds dead for some reason. It's so ridiculous that such aminor adjustment makes this game so much worse than it could be.

These fools be straight murdering me witht that dam tube. My k/d dropped from 1.23 to 0.63 in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom