The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

played thru the first 1/4 of the campaign yesterday. lookin to get thru the rest of campaign and mash on some special ops tonight.

quick question about online/multiplayer... is the multiplayer co-op? meaning... can me and my homie play 2 player/split screen and get online (like Halo)?

Me and a few of my friends were puttin in work online earlier. The Intervention + ACOG + HBS + Me = Serious Business
pimp.gif
. What's boys accuracy lookinglike? Mine is 20.11% and I'm at the top of my friendlist
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Me and a few of my friends were puttin in work online earlier. The Intervention + ACOG + HBS + Me = Serious Business
pimp.gif
. What's boys accuracy looking like? Mine is 20.11% and I'm at the top of my friendlist
smokin.gif

Yea my accuracy % is garbage...I blame it all on those chickens.

laugh.gif
my accuracy is always one of the lowest on my friends list. i like to spray buildings to guard against campers
laugh.gif
plus i always double tap

Originally Posted by aceofjays

pimp.gif
. What's boys accuracy looking like? Mine is 20.11% and I'm at the top of my friendlist
smokin.gif

My accuracy was at 19% when I checked last time...I see people with 6% lol

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by The Minister

anyone trying to run in like 15 mins add me GT- robgva703

i'm tired of running with random people.

I couldnt add you is that your gt?
whats yours i'll just add you. i'll be on in like 5 mins after i smoke a cig.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

heartbeat sensor is garbage, dont get too hyped about it
On certain levels yes it. But on Highrise it's clutch.
pimp.gif

Plus you gotta know how to use it right, and it's pointless on it's own. Gotta have a scope with it.

My accuracy is like 26% but my K/D is 1.04
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the chickens. I gotta play with you Fraij. You and Chicago Bully were type nice in the NT games.

Heartbeat sensor comes through when you going around corners and are looking around places. Hear the beep take a quick glance and your good to go

I NEED LAST STAND!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
i forgot how much most of my efficiency on COD4 was because of thelast stand perk.

for all u guys having those good games what are u playing? im guessing its not team deathmatch

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

for all u guys having those good games what are u playing? im guessing its not team deathmatch
they probably playing domination, ground war, headquarters, etc. kind of hard go 30+ in tdm, hardcore tdm, s&d, etc consistently

i can go 20< x >30 kills easy in tdm with less than 10 deaths. so its all dependant on the games you play. all the dudes with the super high k/d ratesplay the objective based games while the people with the lower k/d rates may play like tdm/hardcore tdm.

Back
Top Bottom