The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Quick question is there anyway of backing out of a game without getting a loss cos I'm fed up of going in games late and getting a loss for backing out cod my teams getting beat
I thought you could exit to the dashboard... a bit longer process but I've heard it works

Quick question is there anyway of backing out of a game without getting a loss cos I'm fed up of going in games late and getting a loss for backing out cod my teams getting beat
I thought you could exit to the dashboard... a bit longer process but I've heard it works

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]These racist white +*$#% on here is getting on my damn nerves....they so salty that they suck. Ihate when they're %*%## $%%+$ are on my squad[/color]
mad.gif

^I've got a few lame friends that know that type of stuff and they say it does. I try it here and there, never checked to make sure it works

ok i don't know if this problem has been brought up but the WINDOW getting hit is HORRIBLE i swear! every time i run the corner i NEVER and i mean NEVERsurvive i always just die right before but in the kill cam it shows me going past the the corner. Also 60% of the final kills are shots that don't even hiti mean what the %#+*. This issue is a joke! Also the funny part about MW2 and don't get me wrong i love the game (2nd prestige 46(still suck tho) theytried to fix the stuff that wasn't broken and for the most part fixed a few here and there problems but in all honesty i rather deal with Juggernaut andmartyrdom (sp?) than campers and the horrible window of shots.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I hate this game, Gears of War 3.... soon i hope..

Did you try Gears 2 after they made the changes? It's actually pretty good, the smoke grenades don't make you cringe so it's not nearly asannoying. There is also less lag on average and it also takes less time to find a match on average.

This is what I'm waiting for:

pimp.gif

But I agree about MW2. The extremely camper-friendly gameplay of this game and the fact that 3 shots kill you is annoying as hell. I played it yesterday aftera 3 day break. I wouldn't have dreamed that I would have a 3 day break from this game this soon on November 9.

Forgive Me if this has been posted....

The this is the epitome of ownage on a camper...
laugh.gif

SO DIRESPECTFUL.....

I love it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Forgive Me if this has been posted....

The this is the epitome of ownage on a camper...
laugh.gif

SO DIRESPECTFUL.....

I love it...
laugh.gif

Lmao did he message him that he's camping then knive him? Either way that's ridculous. Campers are so annoying

Just played a few games of TDM since i got back in the crib mad late but wasnt tired.
My new set-up:

Silenced SMG (doesnt matter which one since i aint gonna use it)
USP w/ tactical knife
Throwing knife
Smoke Grenade
Marathon Pro
Lightweight
Commando Pro
Painkiller, UAV, Predator, Harrier.

(28-6 on Estate I had 2 unused predator missiles and 2 unused Harrier Strikes)
(17-8 on Scrapyard)
(25-18 on Wasteland)
(14-10 on Favela)

Setup is comedy. Stabs everywhere...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Lmao did he message him that he's camping then knive him? Either way that's ridculous. Campers are so annoying
Think he just told him to turn around but still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea he just typed "Turn around" and dude actually listened.
laugh.gif
I never check messages while in the middle of a game. As soon as Icheck I get killed

Dathbgboy wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I never check messages while in the middle of a game. As soon as I check I get killed

He didn't have to check it, PS3's show the Subject of a message when they're sent, and thats wherehe told him to turn around.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Dathbgboy wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I never check messages while in the middle of a game. As soon as I check I get killed
He didn't have to check it, PS3's show the Subject of a message when they're sent, and thats where he told him to turn around.

Oh, nobody ever sent me a msg while I was playin so I wouldn't know

Back
Top Bottom