The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I played terrible last night
smh.gif
and what made it worse was that YankeePhan87 was watching
tired.gif

I'm running right now
nerd.gif

them glitch matches are helping me unlocked many attachments for all my weapons playing for 3 straight hours on a map

Originally Posted by eleet1

I was in a glitch match yesterday for what seemed like forever. Our team was up like 1800 kills to like 700 till one of my teammates got a nuke and everyone was cheering cuz the game finally ended
roll.gif

On another note. Anyone get that new mappack? i just saw it in the live marketplace.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I was in a glitch match yesterday for what seemed like forever. Our team was up like 1800 kills to like 700 till one of my teammates got a nuke and everyone was cheering cuz the game finally ended
roll.gif

On another note. Anyone get that new mappack? i just saw it in the live marketplace.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
new mappack you sure ?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
new mappack you sure ?

NVM its for COD4. My bad. Haha.

I wasnt paying attention an i thought it was new for MW2 but then i realized it was an old one for cod4. Im tired at work. Give me a break. LOL.

i played a glitched map the other day for the first time on rust. i was mad confused on what was going on, until i realized i could shoot my teammates too. ifound a spot and lowkey spawn camped, got a predator and chopper gunner. but once my chopper got up, a nuke hit us and the match ended. them glitched maps arestraight are crazy. it was mad fustrating in the beginning, but once i figured out what was happening, it was on. but like somebody mentioned, they should makethat a game. 18player free for all

How do people get 30 kills in Free-for-All, I've been playin COD for a while, it amazes me. Somebody let me know. PS3: Vnsddnn request me.

Players that use akimbo should not be able to use the melee knife attack. That don't even make sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Players that use akimbo should not be able to use the melee knife attack. That don't even make sense.
laugh.gif
yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Thats just ridiculous...

Picked up the game today, but for PC. Anyone else got this for PC?
nerd.gif

what is getting me mad is the Early end Glitch Domination or TDM. its like why you gonna waste your time just to play for maybe 4 minutes to get a nuke andcall it in?

Alright i know all yall are beasts and mw2 gods...so yeah. And yeah don't make fun of my old school tv!

tumblr_kv10mblhVG1qztu9jo1_500.jpg

add me on PS3 : bigbootyexpress

I don't mind prestige either.

No gun I'm dying to keep and the UMP45/FAMAS are sick.

But heartbeat sensor and the Models should be out of the game.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

anybody running right now? I just got my xbox live done. I wanna play.

LVL 1.
happy.gif

Im gonna be in the same boat as you come christmas time
happy.gif

I see people using my gun the Fammas
pimp.gif
Told you it was beastly. The AK 47is on the same level because you can burst fire for accuracy or hold the trigger down for the spray and pray.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

how come more people dont use thermal

Because it takes forever to bring up and ineffective during CQC
smh.gif
yeah true, but when you use it at medium to long range and find a bunch of people camping on each others you know what its fun.

Question, it feels like I lag a bit now. My rechargeable battery is dead I think. Like if I charge it it only lasts like 30 mins and dies but when it does workit feels slower, could it be the battery? It costs me some easy kills

Whas the best combo with a light machine gun? I use the cold-blood/1 less kill + thermal. Do dudes camp to get 30 kills or do they be running around searchinglike me or they know the sweet spots?

I got put into a match where EVERYTHING was going FAST everyone sounded like chipmunks i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
anyone else been in one of those??

Back
Top Bottom