The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Holy hell, I usually play Domination, but I tried TDM for a little bit... and the amount of camping in TDM is
sick.gif
sick.gif
compared to Domination

Que?
laugh.gif
Yeah because in Domination it's not camping, it'scarrying out the "objective."

^Sucks without stopping power, it's not a one hit kill.

Good games today Mike & Tristan. Starting to like Demolition more now, but I still prefer domination.

Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Holy hell, I usually play Domination, but I tried TDM for a little bit... and the amount of camping in TDM is
sick.gif
sick.gif
compared to Domination

Que?
laugh.gif
Yeah because in Domination it's not camping, it's carrying out the "objective."
not even fam...I play both often and there's wayyy more camping in TDM because you can camp the whole game and win unlike in Domination whereyou have to move from point to point to win

The camping is pretty bad. Especially on big maps. Estate is lame just like Creek. Too easy to blend in with the surroundings.

Stupid teamates chilling inside a room when the objective is to capture points

2nd game I joined was a glitched game SMH
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Whas the best combo with a light machine gun? I use the cold-blood/1 less kill + thermal. Do dudes camp to get 30 kills or do they be running around searching like me or they know the sweet spots?

i know most people camp in one area whether they want to admit it or not, but most of the kills come from kill streaks especially chopper gunner/ac130

The sad part is I kno I'm nice on the controllers then I only get 15 kills thas not cool. I be stuck like who and how did the winner double up on me.

Whas the best combo with a light machine gun? I use the cold-blood/1 less kill + thermal. Do dudes camp to get 30 kills or do they be running around searching like me or they know the sweet spots?

IMO, the best LMG combo is RPD + grip + sleight of hand pro + stopping power + steady aim.

The only two LMGs that are worth a damn are RPD and the AUG. But with the AUG you need to have grip + the red dot or holographic on. The RPD on the other handhas the best iron sights of any gun in the game IMO, so you can use sleight of hand pro instead, which is a really good perk for the LMGs IMO because they areso slow to aim with otherwise.

i know most people camp in one area whether they want to admit it or not, but most of the kills come from kill streaks especially chopper gunner/ac130

I use a 5 kill, 7 kill and 9 kill rewards. I'll be honest. I camp like hell when I get to my 6th kill up to the 9th kill to get the pave low. That'show ridiculously killstreak based this game is. I never EVER camped in COD4 to get any killstreak, even when I got to 6 kills, one short of the chopper, I wasstill running around and attacking. But in this game you die so easy so when I get to my 6th kill I just crouch in some corner with my AA-12 and wait forsomeone to pass by.

I be on FFA non stop. On COD4 I used to go between FFA and S&D but for some reason I only really have fun on FFA in this game. Its tough to get a nuke inFFA without camping a little. But like dude said uptop most of the kills come from your killstreaks. Mine are set at harrier chopper and nuke. If they dont gteshot down out of the air once you get the harrier find a corner and just chill. The harrier will get you the chopper and more than likely the chopper will getyou the nuke if they dont get shot down.

But I was playing the other day and I heard the funniest %+%@. Dudes were boosting for nukes. And after he does it one of them leaves and I was gettin on theguy who was helping the kid boost. He tells me "Man I had to, he gave me a free bag of weed". I could not stop laughing at the thought that kids arethat serious about this game that they are giving away bags of weed to get nuke boosted.

I was in those speed games last night on demolition. I dont even remember how many rounds we played. Everyone in our lobby just stayed like "man im tiredbut this is too fun" LOL. I just ran around with the AUG and just sprayed bullets whever i saw someone.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Good games today Mike & Tristan. Starting to like Demolition more now, but I still prefer domination.

Yessir we most definitely get it in
pimp.gif

And yea I've witnessed people doing that wack !+*! to get a nuke..
Dude on our team goes 44 and 6 and dude on the the other team goes 6 and 33, go figure
eyes.gif

Also if I notice guys are boosting I will just say F this match and I go looking for them. Did this to some kids the other day like 5 or 6 matches in a row.Dudes got so pissed the messaged me and everything saying "stop being a %%*# dude, I need the nuke symbol to be in my clan, everyone else has it" Cryme a river kid.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Yessir we most definitely get it in
pimp.gif

And yea I've witnessed people doing that wack !+*! to get a nuke..
Dude on our team goes 44 and 6 and dude on the the other team goes 6 and 33, go figure
eyes.gif
Aye, me + mike + distinct get it in almost every night (pause)

We might not be the best on NT, but we lay em down when we play lol.

just found a new love for this game using the RPG's
smh.gif

I been taking dudes out with them all day. getting 3+ kills at one time and @#%%.

Blowing up dudes camping from the other side of the map

They are way more fun than the Riot Shield

i used to hate the FAMAS until last night

FAMAS + fast reload + stopping power + commando =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this gun has no recoil what so ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

when in doubt pull out that rpg
smile.gif

i felt the same way used it as my secondary then went to models.

Now since i prestiged (2) im running around with the AA-12 with extendned mags and scavenger pro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

i used to hate the FAMAS until last night

FAMAS + fast reload + stopping power + commando =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this gun has no recoil what so ever
pimp.gif
exactly what i rock with- commando pro is so clutch with no falling damage
pimp.gif

Back