The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Players that use akimbo should not be able to use the melee knife attack. That don't even make sense.
laugh.gif
yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Thats just ridiculous...

Picked up the game today, but for PC. Anyone else got this for PC?
nerd.gif
My first round was whatever, but my second I think I did decent. went 32/18.

I noticed some lag... not sure whether it was me or the IWnet system.. so far so good. need to get use to the graphics, maps, etc

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I got put into a match where EVERYTHING was going FAST everyone sounded like chipmunks i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
anyone else been in one of those??

eek.gif
that happened on cod 4 once and it would be slow mo to, so fun

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I got put into a match where EVERYTHING was going FAST everyone sounded like chipmunks i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
anyone else been in one of those??
Yup when I was playing CTF earlier. I was talking to dude who hacked it and tried to convince him to make it unlimited ammo too. He wouldntthough
frown.gif

I see people rarely play FFA, mostly see people online on TDM or CTF or other. IMO FFA > the rest.

Microsoft REALLY needs to confirm the patch so i can start playing Ground War again.

The only game that works for me is Mercenary TDM but that #@@* is mad boring. Damn near every game i play is won or lost by time limit.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

how come more people dont use thermal

Because it takes forever to bring up and ineffective during CQC
smh.gif
Co-sign If they made a Thermal sight similar to the Holographic sight, then I'd use it more often otherwise that !+%! will only be used when Isnipe.

alright so i just played a game where it went 10x faster than usual and now im in another lobby and its still fast... i have no clue whats going on

These servers are the worst they can be. Gitched games, super fast games, switchin you from TDM to Hardcore Free for All in Rust.

Game has turned into a game of campers as well...

I played in one of those fast games. Me and my friend got into one, then backed out after like 3 games. We started one of those glitched games on rust andeverything was still moving fast it was mad crazy.

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Whas the best combo with a light machine gun? I use the cold-blood/1 less kill + thermal. Do dudes camp to get 30 kills or do they be running around searching like me or they know the sweet spots?

i know most people camp in one area whether they want to admit it or not, but most of the kills come from kill streaks especially chopper gunner/ac130

Famas or M16? I hated the famas cause I always wanted the m16 but I kinda like the Famas more now. its like when you got that smart girl but you try to go forthe hot one but realize the smart ones where its at

Holy hell, I usually play Domination, but I tried TDM for a little bit... and the amount of camping in TDM is
sick.gif
sick.gif
compared to Domination

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

These servers are the worst they can be. Gitched games, super fast games, switchin you from TDM to Hardcore Free for All in Rust.

super fast games explain?

reener wrote:

anyone else playing superfast games? like someone hacked it to where the whole game is sped up. Sounds like the chipmunks. We backed out and all our games arestill on it

Originally Posted by its Labrev

reener wrote:

OMG
*Hops on MW2*
That seems like so much fun and something I would dominate in
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Fleece Johnson

PSN - BURRack Obama

Add me.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
funny thing is,I just wrote down dudes PSN, Bigbootyexpress to add him then I come and look at ya sn, too damn funny
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom