The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

i took off the top and bottom. you get the x1s or x31s? your ears hurt yet?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

^ is that the HDMI "hack" that someone mentioned weeks ago? Taking the plastic off the RGB to fit the HDMI?

yup. I just took off the bottom half though.
Heres a pic of mine just in case anyone wanted to see.

2db89hy.jpg

What does this HDMI hack do?

with the turtle beaches its either you use the hdmi or the composite cables, not both. so its either good picture bad sound. or bad picture good sound (if youhave a hdtv) with the 'hack' you are basically getting good sound good picture by using both hdmi and the composite cables.

the elites came with a extension for the composites and hdmi to fit on the back or its wherer it actually does fit on the back. but by taking off the plasticpiece, you can fit both cables on the back of the xbox and get hd picture through hdmi and good sound. i havent tried it with just the composites/hdmi cable tosee if theres a significant difference or not. but ill try it one day though.

and get rechargeable batteries, im already on my 3rd pair and i bought the headset saturday night
smh.gif

The servers gotta do a better job of team balancing.

Playing on MTDM, they'd place a 4 guys of lvls 10-20, myself (1st prestige 68), and a lvl 40-50 against 3 prestiged, 2 guys of lvls 40-50, and 1 guy at lvl1-10.

And it sometimes won't fix itself on the next round... when 2 people barely cracking a 1 KDR, and the other 4 are like a combined 10-35
laugh.gif

Anybody ever notice this?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

The servers gotta do a better job of team balancing.
it has been broken to begin with but IW keeps denying it.

i started playing on the 360 version everyone and their mothers use heartbeat sensors or thermal, and camp the majority of the game.

cold blooded and ninja should of been unlockable in the mid-teens

I tried doing run and knife class and I suck! Tried to do like joker from youtube and I was nowhere near his method.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i took off the top and bottom. you get the x1s or x31s? your ears hurt yet?
laugh.gif

The x1s. I played a ground war match and my ears started ringing after awhile
laugh.gif
The first time I got sniped during a HC match with these I almost jumped outof my chair.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

just got out of a Rust map. funny thing was that i was hoping id get into one of these games and what do you know.. I ended up in one.

8869d7abaa5d691df160a04f766cf0d5cf57051b.jpg

pretty insane though i was mad that i had the same perks on a majority of my classes. wouldve been a good time to get ninja pro. a damn hacker was in theremidway. nearly ruined the game, but luckily he left early.

time flew by
eek.gif
was in there for like 3-4 hours... already 6 am
laugh.gif
tired.gif

nothing was funner than MW1 playing headquarters in the shipment map....nothing
anything more that 20 or so players was just dumb
laugh.gif
. Rustis surprising large enough to have 18 people going at it

hackers unlocked 3 hidden play types. looks like this could of been DLC or something they scrappedall together 3 modes are global thermonuclear war, VIP, and some capture flag variation

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Shout out to Orenthal james. Props man, I got bored so I tried iron sights and on some guns, I like it sooooo much better than the RDS
pimp.gif

Told you man, I never steer NT brethren down the wrong path.

I'm currently working on a run and gun class.
UMP Silenced
Magnum w/tac knife
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando Pro or Ninja

I went 41/15 ONLY knifing people, didnt fire a single shot
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

^ Fits your screen name then to the T
laugh.gif
hahaha. After that game I had a dude message me saying he was goin to report my name (CMDR Kutyacokov). He must of been upset about the surgery Iperformed on his whole team.
laugh.gif

Been in a slump the last 3 days, but I plan a comeback tonight

-The Juice

Originally Posted by sole vintage

hackers unlocked 3 hidden play types. looks like this could of been DLC or something they scrapped all together 3 modes are global thermonuclear war, VIP, and some capture flag variation
My guess is it's just content IW intends to release later as DLC...as in, its on the disc already but you buy the key to unlock it.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

man, i thought i was doin terrible yesterday but my K/D went up to 1.38
pimp.gif
want to get to 2 K/D
Not easy to do... ive been up to 1.86 then i get on streaks where i play Search for like 4 days straight and its like 1.81 now

Originally Posted by Dakingii

damn dudes are hacking the *#%! outta this game
smh.gif
i believe the smart people working at IW are using the same code they did in COD4, so whatever work around hackers found in 4 works in MW2

pimp.gif
want to get to 2 K/D
Not easy to do... ive been up to 1.86 then i get on streaks where i play Search for like 4 days straight and its like 1.81 now
Word....I'm stuck on 1.78 right now.

pimp.gif
want to get to 2 K/D

just gotta get more friends to buy it and start off. its almost too easy against people who are like level 13

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Finally My KDR is a 1.00
pimp.gif
im trying to get my kdr above 1.00 also. im at .96 right now. i let my nephew play for a couple days and dropped my kdr from 1.0x to .80
sick.gif
so ihave been trying to raise it. ive been playing ffa and going 4, 5, & 6+ consistantly so its slowly rising.

i got mad love for my scar and tar21 with my spas shotty
pimp.gif
i just got to run with the iron sights on the tar, which aint no problem, but the rds/hs gets inthe way since it is up so high.

i love these damn headphones, i be using them on my wii too when i play guitar hero and dj hero. im going to get a 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack and hook my ipod to thereciever.

Back
Top Bottom