The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

My kdr is about .88.

I got murked in my only team game I've played thus far which really set me back. Though I've only logged 2.5 hrs of game play time.

I was not playin for like a week over Christmas and i could not aim for SHEEEIT last night
sick.gif
smh.gif

What's the most effective killstreak reward in the 9 & 11 kill department?

I have the ACR but have been using it terribly
smh.gif

edit:
meant AC130

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

smh.gif

chopper gunner

if you want to nuke go harrier strike, chopper gunner, nuke

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

smh.gif
Pave Low and Chopper Gunner

I roll with Predator Missile>Harrier>Chopper Gunner

who snipes in mw2? ive tried to, but i havent got used to it. i was a beast in cod4 with sniping in hardcore (one shot one kill everytime) i guess since ittakes multiple shots to kill dudes, i aint feeling it that much.

Mez 0ne wrote:
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

man, i thought i was doin terrible yesterday but my K/D went up to 1.38
pimp.gif
want to get to 2 K/D
Not easy to do... ive been up to 1.86 then i get on streaks where i play Search for like 4 days straight and its like 1.81 now
Word....I'm stuck on 1.78 right now.

I'm at 2.13 right now,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

who snipes in mw2? ive tried to, but i havent got used to it. i was a beast in cod4 with sniping in hardcore (one shot one kill everytime) i guess since it takes multiple shots to kill dudes, i aint feeling it that much.
It only takes one shot in this game to while playing hardcore...

Regular mode is usually 1 shot kill too if you hit the chest/head and use stopping power

who snipes in mw2? ive tried to, but i havent got used to it. i was a beast in cod4 with sniping in hardcore (one shot one kill everytime) i guess since it takes multiple shots to kill dudes, i aint feeling it that much.

I do. I have Mastered the Barrett 50 Cal and got the "title" for it, and am working on the WA2000. I find it to be fairly easy most of the time. Ihave the FMJ and Thermal for both. I'm sitting at 70, and going prestige I think is stupid, it's totally not even worth it to lose everything just fora "special" symbol.

Originally Posted by bonde111

I do. I have Mastered the Barrett 50 Cal and got the "title" for it, and am working on the WA2000. I find it to be fairly easy most of the time. I have the FMJ and Thermal for both. I'm sitting at 70, and going prestige I think is stupid, it's totally not even worth it to lose everything just for a "special" symbol.
its more than just a symbol this time around buddy
wink.gif

AC130 is way more consistent when it comes to kills, ever since i switched to it i've had more success than the chopper gunner
No way. The AC130 has a limited angle of shooting, while the chopper gunner can turn 360 degrees. The chopper gunner also stays in the air waylonger than the AC130. Once people get inside, you can't kill people the with the AC130. With the chopper gunner, at least you can shoot through windowsaccurately. I called in 4 chopper gunners and 2 AC130s today and murked the other team with the chopper gunner every time, while the AC130 got me only around 8kills each time.

To the dudes talkin about their KD - try living in a dorm with a roommate who goes negative every match
sick.gif
. Since break started and I've been playingwithout him, I've raised my KD from .94 to 1.12.
pimp.gif

BTW, I used to be a little lenient towards prestiging due to losing my M16 and ACR, but the M4A1 is my new gun of choice. With stopping power (I also use FMJ),it takes around 5-6 bullets to kill someone, sometimes less, and with its big clip size you can consistently get 3-4 kills per clip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

I do. I have Mastered the Barrett 50 Cal and got the "title" for it, and am working on the WA2000. I find it to be fairly easy most of the time. I have the FMJ and Thermal for both. I'm sitting at 70, and going prestige I think is stupid, it's totally not even worth it to lose everything just for a "special" symbol.
wink.gif

So what do you actually get then?

knifing is so much fun. The key to successful knifing is which maps, usually the small to medium maps are best, which game mode (I like domination for knifing)where non HC is best and hardcore is no no unless your running with ninja pro, and your timing/flanking strategy.

-Some tips, if your teammate has a chopper, harrier, etc. run as fast to their spawn point and go crazy at the players aiming launchers at the aircraft.
-When you start, think of the proper flank opposite to where everyone is going so your facing their backs.
-Commando pro is the difference when you are faced with a dude head on and his gun fire. Commando pro allows that distance reach for the stab.
-Just keep practicing.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

AC130 is way more consistent when it comes to kills, ever since i switched to it i've had more success than the chopper gunner
No way. The AC130 has a limited angle of shooting, while the chopper gunner can turn 360 degrees. The chopper gunner also stays in the air way longer than the AC130. Once people get inside, you can't kill people the with the AC130. With the chopper gunner, at least you can shoot through windows accurately. I called in 4 chopper gunners and 2 AC130s today and murked the other team with the chopper gunner every time, while the AC130 got me only around 8 kills each time.

To the dudes talkin about their KD - try living in a dorm with a roommate who goes negative every match
sick.gif
. Since break started and I've been playing without him, I've raised my KD from .94 to 1.12.
pimp.gif

BTW, I used to be a little lenient towards prestiging due to losing my M16 and ACR, but the M4A1 is my new gun of choice. With stopping power (I also use FMJ), it takes around 5-6 bullets to kill someone, sometimes less, and with its big clip size you can consistently get 3-4 kills per clip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AC-130 takes more skill than CG and btw AC is way better when opponents are in buildings.

^ I don't care which one takes more skill. Whatever gets me more kills is the one I'm gonna use
laugh.gif
. I don't agree that the AC130 is better whenpeople are inside though.

wink.gif

An extra class spot every other prestige

Originally Posted by Nash

wink.gif

An extra class spot every other prestige
big whoop

Back
Top Bottom